• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
stingers i have a surprise for you next time we fight. You will call me a cop out, but i wont be beating u with diddy anytime soon so idgaf. and no it is not mk, u have already made it clear i cant beat u with that character.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Sushi-Man - Stop being so nice, stop splitting with Kadaj.

Kadaj - Good stuff like always man. Just told Sushi to stop splitting with you so now you have to work harder for the money lol.

Stingers - So jealous of how good your ROB is compared to mine, good ****.

Dr. PP - I hate you, I will definitely be going Snake on you next time.

Ilove - Good stuff doing so well, I wished we had played at this.

Shady Penguin - You Better be scared for my ROB was way too close in beating you. He will next time.

LDPK - Thanks for the practice, I hate Pikachu.

Keith - Wish our set had been recorded. I will keep improving and be NC's best just wait.

Seth - We will eventually do our MM, good games though.

Fyre - Thanks for partnering with me. We need to figure out what we are doing wrong.

Ben MN - Good games at this. Definitely want to play your MK again.

Foxy - Thanks for hosting, we didn't play at this though.

TKbrO - Good set, I thought you had me.

Zelda - Thanks for letting us play there.

Good Games to everyone else I played.
Posting this here too.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
After the tournament I was taking Sushi and Jon back to state when we decided to stop at mcdonald's to eat at 2 am. After we finished eating we were headed back to my car which was parked near the drive through window. On the way out a lady dressed in some sort of generically slutty black halloween costume sitting in the passenger seat of an suv that was next in line in the drive through yelled out her window to us "Boys, let me get some nugs!"

The things running through my mind of what she meant by nugs were almost too much to handle. Everyone sort of looked at her confused. I was immediately thinking nugs of chronic. Seth was thinking chicken nuggets. As we walked more towards my car and away from her I couldn't help but to notice her hand gesture. She had her palm up with her fingers in a cupping motion. I immediately realized what she was trying to represent.

I started walking away from the group of people I was with towards this total stranger. As I got closer to the car I saw a man in the driver seat laughing. This comforted me as I approached vulnerably alone from the rest of the gang. I got next to the passenger side window she was at and her arm reached out. She seemed to be struggling so I stood up higher and with my hands on my hips proclaimed daringly "YOU WON'T!"

She accepted the challenge and extended her arm farther out the window and fondled my scrotum with the care of a drunken anonymously disguised socialite. Needless to say it was with extreme care. She politely said thank you and I told her to have a nice night as I proceeded to walk to my car.

On the way to state afterwords everyone in the car couldn't stop laughing. Someone asked me how she looked. I said she didn't look bad to which Seth replied she didn't look that hot either. I said she wasn't hot enough for me to try to get her number or anything, but I would let her grab my nuts.

V1CE

Smash Champion
after the tournament i was taking sushi and jon back to state when we decided to stop at mcdonald's to eat at 2 am. After we finished eating we were headed back to my car which was parked near the drive through window. On the way out a lady dressed in some sort of generically slutty black halloween costume sitting in the passenger seat of an suv that was next in line in the drive through yelled out her window to us "boys, let me get some nugs!"

the things running through my mind of what she meant by nugs were almost too much to handle. Everyone sort of looked at her confused. I was immediately thinking nugs of chronic. Seth was thinking chicken nuggets. As we walked more towards my car and away from her i couldn't help but to notice her hand gesture. She had her palm up with her fingers in a cupping motion. I immediately realized what she was trying to represent.

I started walking away from the group of people i was with towards this total stranger. As i got closer to the car i saw a man in the driver seat laughing. This comforted me as i approached vulnerably alone from the rest of the gang. I got next to the passenger side window she was at and her arm reached out. She seemed to be struggling so i stood up higher and with my hands on my hips proclaimed daringly "you won't!"

she accepted the challenge and extended her arm farther out the window and fondled my scrotum with the care of a drunken anonymously disguised socialite. Needless to say it was with extreme care. She politely said thank you and i told her to have a nice night as i proceeded to walk to my car.

On the way to state afterwords everyone in the car couldn't stop laughing. Someone asked me how she looked. I said she didn't look bad to which seth replied she didn't look that hot either. I said she wasn't hot enough for me to try to get her number or anything, but i would let her grab my nuts.

dude that was me and my grandma playing a prank dwwaaaaaammmmmmm

Top Bottom