• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Once I get WF's uploaded, which matches (that you know were recorded) do you want uploaded after that?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
WF/LF/GFs (any of those that are recorded) of both singles brackets should be top priority, of course.

Other than those, my set with ARC in Brawl Lowtier would be a cool choice.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
nice uploads rpsi. But u should put the number of the matches in the title. may be easier to find when coming through youtube

DJRome

Smash Hero
yo lee, what do you think of this deck i drafted?

1 x Assault Strobe
1 x Blistergrub
1 x Bloodshot Trainee
2 x Carapace Forger
1 x Contagion Clasp
1 x Cystbearer
1 x Darksteel Axe
1 x Ferrovore
8 x Forest
1 x Galvanic Blast
2 x Goblin Gaveleer
1 x Horizon Spellbomb
1 x Ichorclaw Myr
1 x Iron Myr
1 x Kuldotha Rebirth
1 x Lifesmith
2 x Molder Beast
7 x Mountain
1 x Palladium Myr
2 x Shatter
2 x Strata Scythe
1 x Trigon of Rage

Jon?

Smash Champion
Lifesmith is pretty bad. The 2x Shatter, 2x Strata Scythe, and Trigon of Rage is pretty ****.

Was this your entire card pool you drafted or is this the deck you made from it?

DJRome

Smash Hero
1 x Flameborn Hellion
1 x Leaden Myr
1 x Oxidda Daredevil
1 x Plague Stinger
1 x Saberclaw Golem
1 x Vulshok Replica
1 x Withstand Death

these were the other options i had possibly to work with. i took out the stinger cause i figure splashing for just that wasn't too good and i figured lifesmith over replica cause it had the possibility to do more in a race. idk what else i would have put in. the hellion seemed kind of dead early on but if anything id put that in

edit: and earlier i had a choice between arc trail and the red dragon sigh. . .

Gardevior

Smash Lord
I would just make it straight Red/green and take out the poison cards, which have antisynergy with every other card in the set. The only infecter I play in nonpoison decks is Necropede, because he's like a little Perilous Myr (which is ****).

Blistergrub, Assault Strobe, and Kudoltha Rebirth are all bad. Like in your sideboard, Leaden Myr (any on/off-color myr is reallllly good), Vulshok Replica, and Saberclaw Golem are all good. Vulshok Replica because it turns on metalcraft, can beat for three, and trades with nearly everything in the format. Also it's a mini lava axe, which is hugely relevant. It's quite good. The golem is just a decent five drop that dominates combat and destroys infect.

2x Strata Scythe wtf.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
yeah i'm not sure if you'd rather wanna go with 4x Demon Estrogen if your gonna run a block solo method. but then again i'm only a seven four trick estabon in my 47th reich at this point so what the **** do i know lololllolololo1ololol

DJRome

Smash Hero
**** i thought i took out the blistergrub from the list haha typo. i had the replica in there cause i didn't have swamps anyways. but y not rebirth/strobe? figure they're pretty good battle trix with the equipments and plus i had the cyst guy so that with equipment he's scary. you don't think it's that good with equips?

Top Bottom