• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
King is pretty much irrelevant in today's metagame.
I don't know, he did beat Silent Spectre flat out in a set a few months ago so he's not THAT irrelevant, but then again, it's Falcon vs Jiggs which I think *WARNING OPINION* is a really dumb match up. I don't think he'd do well against modern Fox's at all.

I approve of Matt's suggestion for mandatory *** whoopings though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I dunno wtf Falcon's gonna do to a ducking puff besides the obvious Bair(easy to see coming) lol. Maybe knee?

ducking seems pretty easy to get away with, is what I'm saying.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
Are we soul mates or something?

Also, I hate characters that are very obviously strong/********, but not so broken that they can be banned. I would rejoice to the heavens if Meta Knight and Falco were banned in Brawl, Peach and Falco were banned in Melee, Pikachu banned in 64, all charge characters banned in SSFIV, Bang and Litchi banned in Blazblue, Tekken 6 banned in general... oh, and, Luigi banned in Mario Party 1-3.
what the ****?

this is probably the dumbest thing I've ever read on smashboards.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'm the greatest I think I believe people now. I skipped 3 lunch to hang out with my buddies I threw up a fork and throw a coke zero at susan bigglyworth, he dodged it barely so it only skimed his face, bounced off a table and ezpoded in some chicks face. She walked up and smashed a cholate milk (full not open) so hard I couldn't hear and milk sprayed on everyone I smiled at their looks and cleaned my glasses and a police office sorted it out. I'm amazed by my self-control I can be super wreckless and have totally masterly over any rage I could have.
I figured this belongs here.

You're welcome.

j00t

Smash Champion
Sup NC, I posted a reminder about FAP2 in your Brocator thread and realized that I missed this one. So once again I am invading your smashboards space.

Come to FAP2! Hungrybox has expressed interest if that'll get any of you leet NC folks out here. Wobbles also came to the first FAP and was wanting to play against hbox and Dr. Urine.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Yo what it is NC!

Man I miss ya guys. So I was talking with PP alot over this weekend, and I pitched an idea to him. My bro and I may fly out to NC at some point during the summer whether there is a tourney or not. just to chill with mah bros haha.
Hopefully I can save up the money for an awesome vacation =D

P.S. PP. The 49ers got crushed and all my **** talking against my girlfriend and her family backfired. I was about to call you for help but I was able to buy some of them off with a few drinks lol. Lucky me ;)

tw1n

Smash Champion
We will do our best =D Maybe we'll come out there the week before Genesis2 and then fly straight from there to Cali... man that flight would probably cost a fortune tho. Maybe early summer then ;) We'll start looking into it hahaha

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
lol, "I'M GOING TO BRAWL."

Guess who's coming to NC again for 2 weeks? Maybe this time I'll actually get some Smash in.

Eff, life without Word is boring. I have so much to post, but copy/pasta gets disabled when Word runs out and I can't install the more comfortable 2003 Word on my computer. :/ Also I'm lazy.

DJRome

Smash Hero
open office is no good. tried it for a bit and just. . . meh

and yay, get at me in poker just mashed out some real $ last night

Diatenshi

Smash Lord
Yo what it is NC!

Man I miss ya guys. So I was talking with PP alot over this weekend, and I pitched an idea to him. My bro and I may fly out to NC at some point during the summer whether there is a tourney or not. just to chill with mah bros haha.
Hopefully I can save up the money for an awesome vacation =D

P.S. PP. The 49ers got crushed and all my **** talking against my girlfriend and her family backfired. I was about to call you for help but I was able to buy some of them off with a few drinks lol. Lucky me ;)
fly out here for the week b4 ROM
someone should b able 2 house you 2 bro's

then just catch a ride in a car up there

omg like 8 hour car ride with the twins

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
when is the next big NC tourney? (Brawl or Brawl+Melee) I love melee players but I can't play the game for **** anymore...lol

See me in Brawl Minus though

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Ok so I just found out in like 1-1and a half year I can pretty much move anywhere I want to because of Gov't Benefits and shizz

so right now it's looking like eitherrrr

1.Fayetteville, NC (fort bragg)
2.Warren, MI (fort ???)
3.Stay here in Maryland....

HMMMM

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yo TKO move here. Oh and like this thread is pretty much all melee, im not sure u will get alot of responses lol

got to the brawl pr thread to talk with people.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I definitely was wondering that...lmao aight bout to quote that and go to the PR thread...sorry for bothering you guys (melee players I mean)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
fly out here for the week b4 ROM
someone should b able 2 house you 2 bro's

then just catch a ride in a car up there

omg like 8 hour car ride with the twins
Just saw this. Road trips with the twins are good for the following reasons:

-We are both very experienced road trip drivers (hell I could do the 8 hours without even rotating haha)
-Entertainment
--We can hold any conversation. We are well versed enough to have an intellectual discussion with anything you want to talk about. Seriously try it sometime. One or both of us should be able to talk about it haha.
--Jokes
--Impersonations
-Oh and odds are we'll make fun of each other. So just sit back and laugh about it.

However, I don't know if I'd be able to afford that :(
If someone could pitch in for a "Mediocre Player Fund for the Twins" then it would be a possibility. But we all know that wouldn't happen haha.

Plus school and all >.>

Alright this ends my boring tangent used for the sole purpose of procrastinating. Time to finish homework, then go for a run so I can impress a lady friend later with a decent body, only to follow it up my eating McDonalds because PP inspired me to eat there today (jerk).

<3

Top Bottom