• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Dude... if only I knew how to play music.

The best way I ever gave a girl my number was I folded her a paper crane and then a mini heart with angel wings. I put my number on the heart and attached them together. Lightly tossed it to her and went on my way. She text me back :D

but she smoked and did some drugs. So I said F that. I don't care how hot you are, that stuff makes every chick seem fugly to me (except Scarlett Johannson. I would let her snort coke off my *** any day of the week :p)
That's mad hypocritical. But whatever.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Why didn't anyone tell me "Easy A" was a chick flick????

Yes that's a large part of how I spent my birthday lol.

lmao I'm ********

Edit: especially because I sympathized too much throughout the movie. XD

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Uhhh yeah it was actually not bad lol but again I'm an emotional doofus so I doubt I can recommend anything.

Also there were some pretty hot outfits/girls in that movie. Mmmm hmmmm

Overall it seemed legit/deep enough.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
so basically it blew and only ***s with ****s attached to their ***** would like it.

And the girl starring in the movie should just stay on her knees and bob off what ever dude walks by.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
oh its starring emma stone.

I would gladly **** her into a coma, not gonna lie.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
i accidentally misspelled my name when i searched, and found this

HOW INTERESTING
Lmao dude you think that was a mistake? nahhhhh
=p

@Keith: Hmmm, I think his DDD matchup and maybe Snake matchup(I conflict with myself a lot on that one though) might still hold him back, but maybe that would just make the game more balanced? Eh, I don't really know enough about Brawl matchups these days to say for sure.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
playing ROB would be more fun =]

even if I haven't lost to any MKs since seth

I would enjoy not having to play the MK matchup every other game =[

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
as wario... i'm fine against mk.... but like as diddy lol he can be shut down mad quick. But like i have not practiced the MU at all cause no one at state mains mk ( when i was able to go out there frequently)

I just need sushi or kadaj to come over for like a day and i will prob think mk sucks again.

V1CE

Smash Champion
as wario... i'm fine against mk.... but like as diddy lol he can be shut down mad quick. But like i have not practiced the MU at all cause no one at state mains mk ( when i was able to go out there frequently)

I just need sushi or kadaj to come over for like a day and i will prob think mk sucks again.
yo ill play u with my mk vs ur diddy anytime im pretty good at that MU. It could help us both out. i can do it on wifi till i move then irl would be fun...

anti is the reason why he makes me think diddy sux. He just 3 stocked adhd 2 times in there set at KTAR3

icies for 2nd best character imo...

sorry for double post

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
The scarlet letter is a horrible detestable novel.
Are we soul mates or something?

Also, I hate characters that are very obviously strong/********, but not so broken that they can be banned. I would rejoice to the heavens if Meta Knight and Falco were banned in Brawl, Peach and Falco were banned in Melee, Pikachu banned in 64, all charge characters banned in SSFIV, Bang and Litchi banned in Blazblue, Tekken 6 banned in general... oh, and, Luigi banned in Mario Party 1-3.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
zero gamer

more like
johns gamer

scarlet letter is not a bad book, you just aren't interested thus you don't care about it

speaking of scarlett om nom scarlett johansson

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Are we soul mates or something?

Also, I hate characters that are very obviously strong/********, but not so broken that they can be banned. I would rejoice to the heavens if Meta Knight and Falco were banned in Brawl, Peach and Falco were banned in Melee, Pikachu banned in 64, all charge characters banned in SSFIV, Bang and Litchi banned in Blazblue, Tekken 6 banned in general... oh, and, Luigi banned in Mario Party 1-3.
Just about all of that made sense to me except for banning Falco and Peach in Melee before Fox, Jiggs, Marth and Sheik were all banned.

Gard: Luigi's actually pretty broken in Mario Party 1 - 3. He's so tall.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
That and despite their above-and-beyondness, Marth, Sheik, Fox, Falco, and Peach are all a lot of fun to play.

Brawl would be a better game overall if it weren't so MK-centric >_>.

Edit: Ninja'd by TKO

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
man that list is making me wish mk was banned now :(

not because of the character himself, but because brawl would be ALOT more balanced lmao. And there would be so much more character diversity..

PP look at this guy, and become better than him :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xhXwtH0C4A&feature=recentlik
All you need to do to increase the popularity and enjoyment of both games is ban MK in Brawl and Jiggs in Melee. Simple.

Top Bottom