• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ah November is too close so I doubt I could save up enough by then sorry :(
that's why i am aiming for summer. Plenty of saving time =D

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
He could also scream his head off at the driver and the driver be so distracted from it, he barely misses being hit from truck because he couldn't pay attention to the road.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Just saw this. Road trips with the twins are good for the following reasons:

-We are both very experienced road trip drivers (hell I could do the 8 hours without even rotating haha)
-Entertainment
--We can hold any conversation. We are well versed enough to have an intellectual discussion with anything you want to talk about. Seriously try it sometime. One or both of us should be able to talk about it haha.
--Jokes
--Impersonations
-Oh and odds are we'll make fun of each other. So just sit back and laugh about it.

However, I don't know if I'd be able to afford that :(
If someone could pitch in for a "Mediocre Player Fund for the Twins" then it would be a possibility. But we all know that wouldn't happen haha.

Plus school and all >.>

Alright this ends my boring tangent used for the sole purpose of procrastinating. Time to finish homework, then go for a run so I can impress a lady friend later with a decent body, only to follow it up my eating McDonalds because PP inspired me to eat there today (jerk).

<3
You guys could ride with me ;)

tw1n

Smash Champion
A ride with yay would be hella fun :) i could take notes on how to keep on trash talking without losing my voice :)

tw1n

Smash Champion
I don't have years! Man... time to crunch in years of training into one week. Time to go yell at some neighbors I guess. Hopefully the little old lady knows what I am talking about when I say "Oh get ****ed up!"

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Yay practiced his trash talk for a lengthy 5 MINUTES before finally realizing his full potential while training next to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. He considered entering it for his training, but realized that he didn't need it because, and I quote,

"This is too gay for the Yay."

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
It takes years of practice and timing.
I don't have years! Man... time to crunch in years of training into one week. Time to go yell at some neighbors I guess. Hopefully the little old lady knows what I am talking about when I say "Oh get ****ed up!"
Theres only one way to squeeze in what seems like months of training into just 5 minutes.

Thats right ladies and gentlemen:

WE'RE GONNA NEED A MONTAGE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH3q5Uc5E-g

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I have disapproved of Yay's post content on this day.

Edit: lol he needs to try a little is all I'm saying.

<3 Yay don't go crazy when you read this.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
So I got in a fight with my parents and they locked me out of the house and drove off to the beach for the weekend, so I'm kinda looking for any housing you are willing to offer. I'm currently on NCSU campus and I might have a ride over depending on how far of a drive it is, let me know if you can help

tl;dr Omni needs housing for a couple days >_>

tw1n

Smash Champion
That video was brought up ages ago! Probably at least a few months ago in this thread.

Still worth a good laugh haha. Get em Catfish!

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
@pp and yay: uhh... my commentary ****in sucks rofl. the only reason you guys appreciate it is cuz u know me. otherwise it's efing bad freal.

but im workin on it ;)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It sucks as far as informative commentary goes, but on a humorous/entertainment level it ***** lol.

The only reason you might think it sucks is because other people who want that dry commentary don't want to hear anything funny.

We appreciate you basically. =)

Top Bottom