• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'll find you when facebook isn't messing up on me too.

And I don't think it's as difficult really. It depends on were on campus you go. You see I'm a business major so people are always dressed up. however as I walk back to the lower level areas looking sharp, I tend to stand out like a white guy at the Apollo. So that's when I take advantage of a quick smile and glance catchign a girl who was already looking at me (If you catch them looking at you, it has a greater effect then when they catch you starring at them. trust me).

TJ Infinat

Smash Ace
raeford or chapel hill depends on the time of year
yeah. wear a suit to a music class and a girl will give you her number in scale degrees.
"Write down these scales degrees"
Root. . . .
9th Root dimtriad 2nd octave root 2nd 4th 3rd 4th (Not the actual phone number)

*makes "call me signal" and walks out*

True story.

It took me a while to figure out that the diminished triad meant zero

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Dude... if only I knew how to play music.

The best way I ever gave a girl my number was I folded her a paper crane and then a mini heart with angel wings. I put my number on the heart and attached them together. Lightly tossed it to her and went on my way. She text me back :D

but she smoked and did some drugs. So I said F that. I don't care how hot you are, that stuff makes every chick seem fugly to me (except Scarlett Johannson. I would let her snort coke off my *** any day of the week :p)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
The best way I ever gave a girl my number was I folded her a paper crane and then a mini heart with angel wings. I put my number on the heart and attached them together. Lightly tossed it to her and went on my way. She text me back :D
That's pretty legit though.

And agreed @ the drug thing.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
dude... If only i knew how to play music.

The best way i ever gave a girl my number was i folded her a paper crane and then a mini heart with angel wings. I put my number on the heart and attached them together. Lightly tossed it to her and went on my way. She text me back :d

but she smoked and did some drugs. So i said f that. I don't care how hot you are, that stuff makes every chick seem fugly to me (except scarlett johannson. I would let her snort coke off my *** any day of the week :p)
:(

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Wait so I'm graduating in December, and my intelligence is a 9!?

Sad day. Excuse me, I have to go ask some people if they want fries with that
salt

All you did was feed the twins natural competitiveness. However I am ok with this, first thing we did today was make a bet on the movie kung fu panda. David said that they won the secret ingredient for the secret ingredient soup from a game of Pai Gow, I said it was a game of Mahjong. We bet a dollar. Guess who won :p

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
DrpeepeeF 11:18 pm
(11:18:26 PM): dang
(11:18:30 PM): im a heartless dickweed

Top Bottom