• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
miiiiike i totally didnt realize you accepted my mm till after i got back home i promise we'll do it next time
it's cool, but yeah i actually didn't get to do any of the mms i wanted to besides one with lozr. we'll do it next time for sure

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we left it there

also there wasn't brawl there either so we didn't steal someone's brawl copy

good for them, bad for us

maybe if we had Marvel vs. Capcom or something we'd have something to do together for 4-6 weeks

lol RAWFULS I played Arcana Heart a bit. My Saki is SO BAD >_< I suck at 2d fighters in general.

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
but playing 2d fighters and getting drunk are the two things that make you good at melee is clearly what me and malk have proven

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'll play arcana heart and mvc2 and get drunk with you next time

...i love mvc2 so i take back my earlier statement because I'm decent at that game

i can't beat malk though >_<

Duo55

Smash Ace
Team Grand Finals:
Balloons popped:
PP/Stinger 11
Duo/Mitsu 1

...*** you pp, lol but seriously good **** at this tourney:

Dr. PP : good **** winning everything, maybe next time I'll be better competition... you won't get a single balloon...
LozR : Very good matches in singles, too close...
NC Echos/Karn : Always a pleasure. Was fun hangin out with you guys as always, and breakfast was amazing.
KillerSoS/Flamingo : Good **** in teams guys. Keep improving.
Dub : although I did not wittness it myself, 7 stocks worth of **** is too goodz
All the N.C. bros : Good **** guys, fun hanging out with all of you, and getting to see some familiar faces

Had fun at this tourney, and I'll definitely be coming to more N.C. tourneys. As for the bi-weeklies, there still gonna happen, some new complications are making thing a bit more difficult, but they should be up soon. I'll keep you guys posted.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, they got one. The f*ckers. XD

Whiscash is the manly pokemon now because he's like a Catfish.

Loooooool I accept that challenge if/when I make it to one of your tournies Duo!

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Team Grand Finals:
Balloons popped:
PP/Stinger 11
Duo/Mitsu 1

...*** you pp, lol but seriously good **** at this tourney:

Dr. PP : good **** winning everything, maybe next time I'll be better competition... you won't get a single balloon...
LozR : Very good matches in singles, too close...
NC Echos/Karn : Always a pleasure. Was fun hangin out with you guys as always, and breakfast was amazing.
KillerSoS/Flamingo : Good **** in teams guys. Keep improving.
Dub : although I did not wittness it myself, 7 stocks worth of **** is too goodz
All the N.C. bros : Good **** guys, fun hanging out with all of you, and getting to see some familiar faces

Had fun at this tourney, and I'll definitely be coming to more N.C. tourneys. As for the bi-weeklies, there still gonna happen, some new complications are making thing a bit more difficult, but they should be up soon. I'll keep you guys posted.
Yeah good job in doulbes guys :) grudge match sometime.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
i never got to play you plur! we need to do an IC ditto... thanks for letting me use your controller later that night.
What game? Melee or Brawl? Because I hate IC dittos in both games. I'd probably go GaW against you in Melee and CF or Ness against you in Brawl. HATE THAT MATCH-UP. Dumbest match-up in both games. D:

PLUR: What in the hell? When you all of a sudden went IC's near the end of our 4-hour long teams matches, you started putting on the hurt. Why didn't you use them before? Also, I don't really play Falcon; if anything he's my alt just because he's SUCH A MAN. I main Falco but once I went falcon I was having too much fun with falcon to switch back.
Yeah, CF is one of my alts too. I'm pretty bad with him though. Yours is legit. Thanks for the compliment though. My IC is better in doubles than they are in singles, which is weird because they're awful doubles characters.

PLUR: I am NOT racist. Your Melee ICs are good man. I can't believe yo funky azz is outta practice lol. Oh and Marth sucks in teams lol.
You mean A beast or Obese?
Aw yeh. So good.

I think I started to get back in the groove later that night. I have alot of room to improve though.

PLUR: yeah man that matchup is hard. also I've been playing Alex's mewtwo for quite some time now. we gotta play more bro
Yeah, I need to see how my IC fares against you. I'm not even gonna try GaW because I think Ganon can CG GaW TO DEATH.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Kevin: Did you really say in shout outs that I take things to heart too much? Two words: Hungrybox. :p

Mike: After our friendlies that we played for a while before our match I thought I'd be able to take you, but you were on fire during our match and for the rest of the tourney. Keep playing Falcon man, you are so good with that character. Rematch you again soon once I finish breaking the pumpkin controller in. ;]

Plur: There's two of them. You were doing really well with IC's in singles chief, your Popo is kind of a *******. haha And of course, teams with hours and hours was SO much fun. Sorry about playing Jiggz and resting you and Lucas so much; I had to redeem myself after squandering in team finals.

Adam: I am sorry for squandering in teams finals. I could not grab Kevin for the life of me and he kept saving Lucas. :[ You played so well the whole time, and always picked up the slack when Jiggz let me down. I should have probably just played Fox. Team with me again soon and we will when, I promise. And don't sweat singles in Melee, you played so well. I have faith you'll bring it back soon.

Lucas: Refer to Plurs shout out. Also, like I said man, you have the tech skill for sure, just work on playing smarter. First and foremost, don't get shield grabbed by Jiggz. ;] Don't give up buddy.

Sengin: Good good good **** in teams. I was really impressed with your Falcon. A lot of those matches where I thought I had played really well you had just as many or more kills than me. Falcon dittos next time we play. But seriously, Falcon/Jiggz team was beast. So good at waking me up. haha

Zero: You scared the hell out of me in singles. I had no idea you were so legit at Melee. WTH Roy. hahah Yoshi's Story was terrifying. Good stuff.

Alex: Running turn around laser is so techy. The pumpkin betrayed me. Still probably would have got me...BUT YOSHI'S. Effin 0% tipper after I tumbled off the edge. So tragic. Crazy good match, I was SO nervous.

Austin: Sickness johns. haha Thanks for being home this afternoon so I could get my TV. You should have been at the tournament so everybody could have seen you getting ***** by my falcon today. :p Kidding, but seriously it was fun playing with you today.

Gerod: Hahahahahhaahahhahahahha. I love playing teams with you. Funniest. stuff. ever. Oh my gaid mayn, mayn, I'm retiring yo. I love you.

Thunnnndddaaa: Epic mindgames being at this tournament. I swore you were already off to the far off lands of Virginia. I had too much fun goofing off with you this weekend. Thank you for putting me on tourney fee til I could pay you back. Sorry I came up $2.00 short, I'll get you back with more Qdoba. "Man, I think you got my bag." "It's all good, we're going to the same place." "What the, this guy ate half of my **** burrito." hahaha

Christopher Robin: I have never slept so intimately with another man before. I lost it all. Also, if you don't stop calling me "Dahkside" so that it catches on, I'm going to kill you. <3

Matt: I barely saw you all weekend. The trip to Qdoba was hilarious. "You can so park here." "Alright, let's go....are you sure it's not gonna get towed?" "Well, it probably won't."

Jim: We need to get to play more than 3 games at the end of the day. Good work always being close by when I needed another person to play teams. Your fro+english accent are top tier.

Rawfuls, who are you and how did you place above me? haha Good work. Definitely need to play if we're ever in the same place again.

A lot of other people: If I didn't give you a shout out, you were probably playing Brawl. What a bunch of effin scrubs. I don't know how you guys play it; I quit during the first game of my first match because I was so bored I was getting sleepy.

A lot of other people part 2: I probably played you, so good stuff. Even better stuff if you don't play Brawl.

I might be at HERB. I'm a little burnt out on Melee for the time being.

EDIT: Long shout outs are long. Sorrrrrry. >___>

ptown

Smash Ace
hey yalll its knorr! living vicariously through stingers. peter, i met your neighbor!! he's really cool we talked about sf4 n stufff, but ima face you at the next big sf4 competition just you wait ptown!
big papa knorr!
you gave me my name.
that makes you my daddy.

i'll train hard to make you proud.

i love you, dad.

your son,
lil' ptown knorr

p.s. my neighbor IS pretty cool.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
The first(and last) time i've ever played brawl was saturday night in tourney.. i got 1 stocked as g&w. Seemingly there's just not a whole lot to that game, and you can kinda see that by the comments of brawl players watching melee--they're surprised with half the moves you pull(e.g. omg AND he made it back!!!) BUT, all video games are fun. I have no hate. It's just not my cup of tea <:

and plur i meant melee! if i make it from the OBX to herb then i'll play you in 1 of those match ups, sounds good.

Top Bottom