• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

Foxy

Smash Master
lol killer, i'm sure you don't report people.

i don't think most people even are aware of the report button, never mind hunt down infractions lol

Mohr

Smash Rookie
Mohr- Good shiz the night before the tourney. Your Sheik is pretty **** bro. Lucky I have mah laz0rs. =p
And your faithful downsmash edgeguard :) Thanks, PP. And thanks so much for all the matches. It was great practice to play someone on your level. Anytime you're up for friendlies, I'll get dominated by you happily.

I had a great time at the tourney. Props to dark hart and Jim for great games. Jim, your ganon is sick. No matter how much practice against Ace's, I was still struggling against you. (I'm sheik vs ganon WTF)

Oh and the team finals was a lot of fun to watch. Great **** from both sides. Props to PP/dark hart for the win.

Thanks for matches PLUR, Matt/7, psycho, and everyone I friendlied with and of course to Bill and Karn for hosting.

Good **** all around.

I think I might have to go to HERB...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Mohr, I miss you already. We need to smash before HERB.

Youko said:
Dear Dark Hart,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: Quadruple (or more) Post
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]6722208[/post]
All the best,
Smash World Forums
yesssssssssssssssssss

DUB

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Bill- best billfest so far
Karn- good seeing you
Jim- your Ganon is gnarly in teams
Dusk and the rest from K-ville- Dusk I didnt get to play your Olimar. I saw a match of yours and it looked good. You guys should definitely go to HERB.
PLUR- sorry about last minute team change. my team came in last lol. falcon FFA's are gnarly
LoZR- I never got the chance but I wanted to Falcon ditto you just once, ha.
iP- good ****. ride back was Rudeee.
So. Pines- Good stuff.
BEHR- Best coach ever. Were gonna go celebrate. ON A BOAT!
DH - we played a little. moar
PP- ......
Killer: You had some gnarly combos to C4's. Tough luck in crews.
Omni- lol
Boone guy I played in the kitchen- Good ****

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Shoutouts?
Omni: You gave me NO bro love, great to see you though. :(
This is Jim, by the way lawl.
Dude, I'm grounded for the next 2 weeks/weekends bc i didn't get home until 5am, dont smoke and I'll give you bro love.

Shoutouts:
Omni- lol
I played so bad under pressure >_> After you gimped me I was so scared of blowing myself up and being offstage. In retrospect, if I had utilt'ed you before you killed me it would have been sooo anti-climactic. 'Dub took six stocks then omni killed him with a utilt and it was gay as hell, gtfo top tier *****.'

I think I have to MM next time i see you to regain my dignity.

Foxy

Smash Master
hey, you best edit that post

you don't go around telling people that, that's personal information and i don't want him yelling at me or getting in trouble because it went around on smashboards k?

also jim <3

GofG

Smash Champion
lol

10joints

i don't mind but like... i don't understand why it was worth posting in this thread.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Bill- best billfest so far
Karn- good seeing you
Jim- your Ganon is gnarly in teams
Dusk and the rest from K-ville- Dusk I didnt get to play your Olimar. I saw a match of yours and it looked good. You guys should definitely go to HERB.
PLUR- sorry about last minute team change. my team came in last lol. falcon FFA's are gnarly
LoZR- I never got the chance but I wanted to Falcon ditto you just once, ha.
iP- good ****. ride back was Rudeee.
So. Pines- Good stuff.
BEHR- Best coach ever. Were gonna go celebrate. ON A BOAT!
DH - we played a little. moar
PP- ......
Killer: You had some gnarly combos to C4's. Tough luck in crews.
Omni- lol
Boone guy I played in the kitchen- Good ****
Yeah Dub we had some sick matches. Great job in Crews. I owned you so hard with your C4s lolz

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I don't think any Brawl+ was recorded (that I know of at least) Corey. Sorry man.

All but the last vid have finished uploading, but processing seems to be a pain now. Lol Youtube.

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
shoutouts:

Bill and Karn, with what you got to work with, ya'll know how to host a smash tournament. I don't care what anyone says.

The crew battle: definitly the climax of the evening, dub made it epic.

LDPK: thanks for the freindlies, good yoshi too.

Devan: most intense match i've ever been apart of.

this being only my third tournament, this one had to be the one to make me fall in love with competitive smash.

much love.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
Nah, I was waiting for the Melee stuff. I don't need to see videos of Brawl+ so much I need impressions, character balance issues, suggestions for improvement, things of that nature.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ohhh, ok.

Lots of Melee, and maybe even some Brawl, will be going up tomorrow because of my friendly competition with Foxy. Look forward to that, bros. I know I will be just watching it.

Oh, and that Falcon ditto Mask vs LoZR is going up tomorrow no matter what. That shiz is too epic to stay hidden for long.

Top Bottom