• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

Foxy

Smash Master
i've mained two-thirds of the brawl cast seriously at one point or another. having all that character-specific knowledge is fun i guess, as a result of it, but it just shows how boring brawl gets without character spice.

currently i play samus, zss, and fox... they're a bit more fun than the rest (well, samus only for online, she's too campy offline). snake is a favorite of mine though, just because you can toy with noobs with dthrow tech chasing! too easy.

i don't know why i'm talking about brawl

oh, because i'm going to make like 100 dollars playing it on friday.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i didn't even know you touched brawl

foxy come to hickory and pick me up so i can win 100 dollars insteaaaaaaaaaaaaaad <3

Foxy

Smash Master
lolol

i've won like 50-100 dollars in brawl so far

i played it pretty hardcore because i used to not be good enough at melee, and i gave it a big shot. i still KNOW more about it than almost anyone else in NC, i wrote papers on that ****. waste of my life.

but yeah i'm alright at it, i just can't stand playing it in tournaments anymore.

also no, the money is mine, it's a jackpot

lord karn

Smash Master
i've mained two-thirds of the brawl cast seriously at one point or another. having all that character-specific knowledge is fun i guess, as a result of it, but it just shows how boring brawl gets without character spice.

currently i play samus, zss, and fox... they're a bit more fun than the rest (well, samus only for online, she's too campy offline). snake is a favorite of mine though, just because you can toy with noobs with dthrow tech chasing! too easy.

i don't know why i'm talking about brawl

oh, because i'm going to make like 100 dollars playing it on friday.
Where is this tourney? I'll find out somehow. @_@

I actually never play ROB outside of tournament unless I get him on random or someone specifically asks me to.

Foxy

Smash Master
this tournament is so out-of-the-way that i'm worried i won't even find the info for it again by friday!

amazing that they're actually using a pot

so hardcore.

Foxy

Smash Master
noooooooooooope privately run

the **** new play n' trade at TTC said they wouldn't hold any more smash tournaments ever after i went and three stocked every single person for the 50 dollars

Foxy

Smash Master
i only saw a fleeting glimpse and word-of-mouth mention last week

still gotta see if i can even get the info

if i do get it, then i'll PM you about it or something, although only if you'd split with me

i don't give away my potential money for free!

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Are you putting them up under my account or some other.

Edit: I would prefer you put them up under mine out of consistency, plus I have more subscribers

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Someone should put DUB's matches in the crew battle to epic music, then at the end, say, "Brawl: It can be kinda cool sometimes."

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I already have videos of me and DUB on my account, and if my computer worked right now it would have a lot more.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm seeing a pattern here...

Edit: This isn't good. The Melee tape ended, and I figured there was more Melee on the second tape, but so far I've found Brawl only.

Did someone rewind over the old footage before recording?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well that sucks. I'm thinkin we lost some Brawl vids too.

They're goin up on Bill's channel (slowly of course). Smashecho is the name of it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You mean that last Melee match? Most of it comes up, but the last little bit gets cut off.

Sorry bros. I'm not entirely sure what happened.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Bill/Karn and Killer/Flamingo:

Before your doubles match, did you hit rewind on the VCR or was that the first match played on the VCR after it was moved back to the left side of the room? That's where the tape starts, so I feel compelled to ask.

Also, I wanna know if my Winners Finals match with LoZR in Brawl was recorded before or after crews. If before, then crews'll be there. If not, then there's no proof of the ****.

Just giving you bros an update.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@ Karn: Did you record your doubles matches on the left TV in the main room (one closest to the window)?

I'm sorry Corey. Tapes are gay like that.

Top Bottom