• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
if i remember correctly i just kept getting grabbed over and over
some people raise their game under pressure. unfortunately, i am not one of those people.
the only thing i take credit for is making the comeback necessary, i mean if i would not have squandered so hard then DUB would have never had the opportunity to merk 7 stocks

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, Oli was too short for even perfect lasers on that stage and just grabbed and grabbed and grabbed and smashed until you died.

Good dramatic plan though lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, he's pretty amazing.

That crews comeback is silly lol.

Edit: Did Killer and Stingers do a tourney set right after crews?

Gosh...dang it....Zero was still in this tournament too? Was LoZR vs Bill not Losers Finals???

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, but something isn't right. Karn/Bill, I told at least one of your to keep the brackets, so what happened around the time when Bill played LoZR?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That's true, but I only have what I believe to be Winners Finals of me vs LoZR, then a few matches between him and Bill, which I watched and was told they were the Losers Finals. After those matches, the crew battle comes on, then Stingers vs you, then Zero vs you (which cuts out near the end of match two). Wtffffffff

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
That's true, but I only have what I believe to be Winners Finals of me vs LoZR, then a few matches between him and Bill, which I watched and was told they were the Losers Finals. After those matches, the crew battle comes on, then Stingers vs you, then Zero vs you (which cuts out near the end of match two). Wtffffffff
Those matches were Loser's Finals. Didn't you and Adam split? Or did you play it out anyway?

Those other matches might have been MMs.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Peepee you're missing part of the crew battle. You're missing me vs flamingo and then fizwidget vs flamingo.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Do you have the set between killer and me?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
PP you never complimented me on my lolcombo video. Which makes me a sad panda.

But I'm not sick any more, which is cool.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Hi, if you're reading this, I am currently in battle with the evil bipolar bears of the far-off land of Kernersville. This battle will take a lot of effort, so much so that I am afraid I can not prepare myself for HERB in Melee or Brawl, but fear not, I have heard that I will be able to absorb their power once I defeat them, and become good with Meta Knight. Until then, I will only be making periodic contact with the outside world.

Top Bottom