• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Don't worry bro, sometimes even Dark Hart/Foxy/mudkips suffer too. =p

Looool I like the mad grimer now.

Anyway, the last teams match is finished uploading, and the processing should be done soon. I'm goin to bed now. I'm still tired lol.

Dusk-EX

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts:

Bill- best billfest so far
Karn- good seeing you
Jim- your Ganon is gnarly in teams
Dusk and the rest from K-ville- Dusk I didnt get to play your Olimar. I saw a match of yours and it looked good. You guys should definitely go to HERB.
PLUR- sorry about last minute team change. my team came in last lol. falcon FFA's are gnarly
LoZR- I never got the chance but I wanted to Falcon ditto you just once, ha.
iP- good ****. ride back was Rudeee.
So. Pines- Good stuff.
BEHR- Best coach ever. Were gonna go celebrate. ON A BOAT!
DH - we played a little. moar
PP- ......
Killer: You had some gnarly combos to C4's. Tough luck in crews.
Omni- lol
Boone guy I played in the kitchen- Good ****

Thanks Dub that means a lot comin from you. Well play one day and Im goin to try my very best to make it to HERB.

Mad props to your crew also!

Dusk-EX

Smash Cadet
NC-Echo thanks for the Olimar Ditto. Fighting you in the tourney taught me a lot about "O". And imagine my surprise when i realized the Olimar guide ive been studying so hard was done by you!

Its like fighting a legend!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I just realized:

Stingers, we forgot to save the replays of those friendlies we were doing at like 3:00. Sooooo unfortunate.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ph00t nobody saved any brawl+ replays :(

i want to get better at brawl+ though that game is really fun. i want to learn ness he's fun too...

and i'm picking up diddy again in brawl because my rob just won't cut it anymore :laugh:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
word. my diddy is decent i'm just gonna get good with him.

pp was your tv the one that recorded the crew battle? you better get that **** up.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, what it means is that after I upload all of the vids that I get to post them here and say "who do you think this is?" That's really annoying.

It's whatever though. It would make things a whole lot smoother if you bros could put your tags on is all.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
This tournament taught me that I can't main Lucario anymore

I'm just going Meta Knight now *sigh*
Who did you lose to?

Also, everyone just needs to pick up secondaries. Every other character boards has a post about whether or not the character is 'viable' solo, guess what matchups make a huge difference in brawl, so you are basically always going to need a secondary that covers your bad matchups.

Stingers you just need more Olimar experience, PM karn for tips, he can help you out.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
@ Pee pee, I am the white olimar if I forgot to put up my tag I apologize.
@ Stingers, dont quit ROB your ROB is good, you just underestimated killer as it seems many of us did.
@ Omni, he doesn't need more Olimar practice, he does quite well vs. me, killer just plays a different style he likely wasn't used to.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
@ Stingers, dont quit ROB your ROB is good, you just underestimated killer as it seems many of us did.
@ Omni, he doesn't need more Olimar practice, he does quite well vs. me, killer just plays a different style he likely wasn't used to.
But all killer does is grab, upsmash, and pikmin toss xD

Dusk-EX

Smash Cadet
@ Pee pee, I am the white olimar if I forgot to put up my tag I apologize.
I didnt know you were rockin the white Oli costume, Im switchin to red now.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i've been bored of ROB for awhile anyway

this is the reason i never get anywhere in smash i switch mains way too much <_<

Top Bottom