• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Am I getting picked up or what?

C'mon, bros, I'm not carrying that TV all the way down Hillsborough.

S

smash brawl player 99021

if so message me and I'll try to meet up with you therehttp://www.smashboards.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif
:chuckle:

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
I had a lot of fun at this. This tourney was awesome despite being cramped. Too bad I couldn't stay for Brawl but being able to play so much Brawl+ more than made up for that. That game's awesome. Good games to those of you that I got to play. I'll definitely be playing more of it when I get access to a Wii.

BEHR

Smash Hero
KilerSOS and Flamingo are ****in ***s. :3

They should just get Firblast by me.

Lozr ****ed up Killer and he does not play brawl.

*Fireblast*

Rawfuls

Smash Journeyman
hey bros tourny was an absolute blast

@ everyone that was there friday night **** yea!!!
@ everyone i played matches with good ****
@ malk arcana heart is sooo much better than this game =p
@ dark hart sorry we didnt do any freindlies that teams set was fun though
@ dr. pp first time i had ever seen your falco and you definately diserve any acclaim you get you're too good
@ lozr first time i've ever played you in melee 1v1 your fox is sick and your falcon makes me wanna cry... but in a good way
@ mike you're getting so much better at this game... i guess i'll have to actually warm up next time >.> lol not really falcon is just too good

Smith

Smash Ace
Fun :D even if I got ***** in the brawl tourney.

BEHR - MY BRAWL+/BRAWL COACH xD thanks bro, even if I lost that match.

Dr.pp - 2 Stocked me right after I left D:

Vilt - thanks for cheering me on in brawl+, and those 2/3 Brawl matches were good. Can't wait til you can hack my wii.

MITS - Good matches, I enjoyed our tourney match xD

Plur - I know we only spoke once, but nice meeting you.

DarkHart - I think you rooted for me in a Brawl+ Tourney match, can't reeemember

BEHR, Connor was scared to hug you.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey yalll its knorr! living vicariously through stingers. peter, i met your neighbor!! he's really cool we talked about sf4 n stufff, but ima face you at the next big sf4 competition just you wait ptown!

Vilt

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!!!!

DUB! Talk **** all you want. You deserve it bro.

Iliekmudkips: Never in your life can you talk **** after the beatdown you got. Except you Omni. I like you. xD

Behr: Good jiggs in brawl+ son.

Malk+Rawfuls: Why the **** do we even play melee? Arcana Hearts for the ****ing win.

Jim.: Too good. We need to play more son.

Ace: You were so drunk. I don't care what you say. xD Good **** on them ganon dittos.

Smith: I love you man. Good **** TL. We need to play more.

Bill: Nothing but thanks for creating the opportunity for all this good **** to go down. Good **** with your MM against KillerSOS.

Karn: Just love you bro. Sorry that I couldn't be a better partner for you. You should have beat down Behr when he came back.

Everyone esle. I love you bros.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
results

(yes, the tournament JUST finished)

Melee Singles
1. PP
2. Lozr
3. Jirad
4. Rawfuls

Melee Doubles
1. pp/dark hard
2. lozr/darksyde

Brawl Singles
1. Dr. Peepee
2. Lozr
3. Bill
4. Anthony

Brawl Doubles
1. Stingers/PP
2. Mitsu/Duo
3. KillerSOS/Flamingo

Brawl+
1. PP
2. Mitsu
3. Stingers
4. Anthony

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Shoutouts!!!!

DUB! Talk **** all you want. You deserve it bro.

Iliekmudkips: Never in your life can you talk **** after the beatdown you got. Except you Omni. I like you. xD

Behr: Good jiggs in brawl+ son.

Malk+Rawfuls: Why the **** do we even play melee? Arcana Hearts for the ****ing win.

Jim.: Too good. We need to play more son.

Ace: You were so drunk. I don't care what you say. xD Good **** on them ganon dittos.

Smith: I love you man. Good **** TL. We need to play more.

Bill: Nothing but thanks for creating the opportunity for all this good **** to go down. Good **** with your MM against KillerSOS.

Karn: Just love you bro. Sorry that I couldn't be a better partner for you. You should have beat down Behr when he came back.

Everyone esle. I love you bros.
Ummm... when did I MM Bill??? Think your talking about Flamingo =D

Crew battle was awesome. Dub beasted the 2nd half of our crew =( I will do shoutouts tomorrow when I am actually awake.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Melee Teams was like

1.PP/Dark Hart
2.Adam/Josh (I think)
3.Corey/TC
4.BEHR/Karn

Melee Singles

1.PP
2.Adam
3.TC
4.Rawfuls
5.Karn
5.Mask

If I remember correctly.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
GG's with all who i played with.. esp. corey and TC in doubles, was really fun. We had some fun ones too mask..

cograts to pp, i'm glad my efforts in coaching you actually went somewhere. lol, gg's the next time we play gannon dittos i'm winning the set ;)

Oh and behr has a small ****.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Alex/Bill- Thanks for having me over again. I always enjoy these.

Ace- Arg, Ganon vs Mewtwo is not fun. It's so hard to get in on him and even when I do, my tech-skill isn't what it used to be so I can't combo very well. Your ganon is soooooo good. wtf at you killing me at like 80% with a stomp.

Phootbag- I swear, we must have played Melee together for like an hour. Your samus is so good without being overly technical. You're just really smart and have good spacing. I'm still confused how I beat you in that Samus ditto by 2 stocks but I could barely scrape a win with my mains. D:

Stingers- We never YLink/MEwtwo dittoed. Still, you're really awesome. ROB is too good

Dark Hart/Jewcas- EAT THAT ****! YEAH! D=< Thanks for the ride and for teaming with me in Brawl. Still, calm down with the Brawl hate. It only makes you look bad when you ***** and complain about Brawl sucking after we lose. No johns.

Darksyde- I ****ing love you. I tried to keep mewtwo's secret shame a secret when we were doing doubles but you found out that MEwtwo's Tail was a part of his hitbox so you just began resting me when I'd do D/U/Ftilts. Arg, what a ****ty character. Still, you are legit as hell. Stop being so gay to Jewcas. Platform tech-chase -> rest is so good.

PS: Falcon Punch Sandwich. >=3

Adam- even though we didn't really play much outside of that one match but it was still fun. I dunno WHY I went Falcon. XD

Chocolate THunder- It was so good seeing you again. I forgot how good your Yoshi was. You just gotta play more and I think you'll be fine.

Knorr- Donkey Kong utterly confuses me. Still, you're too good for someone that doesn't really play. Congrats on the Street Fighter 4 tourney, man!

MOHR(I think)-Loved the Sheik. Thanks for the friendlies.

Zero- OMG you have gotten so much better. Thanks for the Game and Watch dittos and playing GaW against my IC. I don't exactly know how to play against GaW with IC, even though I main both. Strange eh? Still, I saw you beastin` with Roy. Good stuff!

Dr. Peepee- You seemed kinda frustrated during Brawl doubles. Sorry your MArth isn't as good as it usually is. Still, it was really nice seeing you again. You are just way too amazing at both games.

Vilt-BACONATUUUUUUUUUUH! It was soooo delicious. I want another one. D: It's ALWAYS a pleasure hanging out with you. HOLY **** 4 QUIZNOS SUBS?! Tank. XD

Sengin- You're legit. Loving the Falcon and I believe you were playing Falco also. Playing with you and Josh and the rest of the guys just reminded me of how much I LOVE MELEE, even though I suck at it. Keep it up, you definitely have potential.

Mask- OMG **** Captain Falcon. I ****ing hate that guy. I fall for the same ****. over and over and over, again. **** you, **** Captain Falcon. **** you WITH Captain Falcon. ****!

Good CF, Mike. I love you. <3 I'm gonna miss you.

Smith- Good Tlink. and no offense, but god ****, you are absolutely adorable. I wanted to put you in my pocket.

Southern Pines Crew- Falcon Free-for-alls were way too fun. I love you guys.

DUB(Because he deserves his own spot)- GOD DAYUUUUUM. Good **** on flipping the "****" switch. You are SO GOOD.

BEHR- Best dancer there. And you serenading me to "**** in a Box" made me so hard. LMAO

MAlk- Thanks for the swig of Vodka. I felt it for like an hour after! I was soooo good. You should've let me have the rest! =D

Jim- 1, 2, 3, DEAD. D: I hate Ganon. You are so good with him. And I have no problem letting you bum cigs.

To anyone else that I forgot- thank you sooo much for making this tournament awesome.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
EDIT: Josh/Darksyde posting under Bill's name. Whoops.

I got 7th, along with Bill in Melee singles.

I lost to Karn's Marth in a realllllly 3rd match at Yoshi's. Wish I hadn't have fell off and got tippered at 0%. :\ Then I lost to Mask's Falcon in Falcon dittos every I was winning of a lot our friendlies before hand. That guy started playing so well during our actual match. :[

I squandered in Finals in teams too. Grabbing Kevin is SO hard.

I'm about to leave and I'll make a post when I get home.

Rohan

Smash Apprentice
dub took killersos last stock and then all of fritz and omni's stocks with 3 of his... he just went ape ****

Top Bottom