• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sushi: that sucks mang.

Lol Omni it's draft crews son.

No one ignore anyone. We're gonna get this crap sorted out you fucin bnubs.

Foxy definitely tries hard for his flames.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well regardless of whatever you wanna call a matchup, don't get so concerned when you get CP'd. That's how the game works bro.

ROB is kinda gay, but there are much gayer characters.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
This is lame, you are a western NC player if you want to crew battle team with Kid #2 and PP >_>
Wow, no johns just cause you guys think you'll lose. If you really don't wanna lose to Stingers so badly then why I don't just join Rag's crew; I live kinda close and I'll take out all of you... jk... kinda. Honestly even without a 4th member I would bet on Rag's crew. Rag's DK is ridiculous.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol pretty much the same for me, aside from those 5 matches I played at the Kids on the way home from that tourney lol.

I'm sure we'll both get back into it pretty quickly. Lookin forward to it man.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
Wow, no johns just cause you guys think you'll lose. If you really don't wanna lose to Stingers so badly then why I don't just join Rag's crew; I live kinda close and I'll take out all of you... jk... kinda. Honestly even without a 4th member I would bet on Rag's crew. Rag's DK is ridiculous.
Join up then. I can take another Olimar =)

Fritz~9

Smash Cadet
look killer, don't worry about stinger's three stocks. Just make sure I get to him first and you won't see a single stock of ROB in this fight.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
So.

I haven't really left my house in the past like... 2 weeks. More or less too dismayed and depressed to attempt to do anything.

But I REALLY need to get out of my house. I might come to this. Looking like a 70% chance. If I come, I'd like to make it early enough to play melee.

PS: some of you "Bros" argue like women. change the tampon.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
You guise, holy ****. I just had a dream and in my dream I looked at a clock that said 11:30 pm and in my dream it was Saturday. I thought I missed this tourney and I've never been madder in real life or in a dream then I was right then, I was so mad it woke me up. I found out it was actually ~4 friday morning and felt so relieved.

With that said, I have some multiquoting to do.

I don't like a draft playing a CP char on me =/
Lol but I actually agree with them on this one. I usually just say camp harder but you can't out camp ROB =(

Marth is still a even matchup in my books.
lol then we'll just draft PP instead:laugh:

Thanks Bro.:dk2:

Foxy

Smash Master
Well guys, it looks like my health won't permit me to come to this. I thought that I'd get over my sickness before the end of the week but unfortunately that didn't happen.

Sorry to everyone I wanted to MM or team with, I'll see you guys at whatever NC's next tournament is. =[

Darksyde, your TV will still show up for you at Bill's.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Criosphinx said:
So.

I haven't really left my house in the past like... 2 weeks. More or less too dismayed and depressed to attempt to do anything.

But I REALLY need to get out of my house. I might come to this. Looking like a 70% chance. If I come, I'd like to make it early enough to play melee.
Hope you can make it.

Criosphinx said:
PS: some of you "Bros" argue like women. change the tampon.
lolololol, good ****

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I don't recall ever fighting Ragnarok, I remember 3-stocking a DK, but I think that was just a very fast land bird that I played against.

MM?

NC Billbill, are we still teaming for this?

Malk

Smash Champion
I'm gonna get there around 6pm with rawfuls for CRAZY PARTY TIME

also I don't have a team mate anymore *pout*

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I don't recall ever fighting Ragnarok, I remember 3-stocking a DK, but I think that was just a very fast land bird that I played against.

MM?

If you're trying to MM me then I'll do it if I have the money for it.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Nah sorry about the confusion but I told Alex I would team with him this time. I definitely wanna see how we do though so how about the next billfest? Sorry to tell you so late, i thought the message had gotten passed along. Hope you can find a good teammate, if you can't, just use a level 9 toon link.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord

MM?
Last time we MM'ed and I tripped last stock both of us over 100% got a full aura sphere to the face, no johns, but that wasn't a 3stock.

You should team with Fritz~9, he plays Diddy/Toon Link/G&W and I think you really wanted to team with a G&W?

GofG

Smash Champion
hey bill, can my entrance fee go to getting your apt better air conditioning instead of to the pot?

Fritz~9

Smash Cadet
Zero-Gamer: I still need a teammate for doubles, so I support omni's proposition. I have plenty of money matches lined up so you can see how I play before hand if you like.

Omni: do we have a crew battle with two lucario's as well?? if so, how much $?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I may team with Fritz, but I would like to keep my options open; so we'll find out at Bill's.

RSLGx2 might not show up, but any other Lucarios are welcome to join. The bonds of Bro Love extend far and strong before even the greatest of distances.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I have the setups to record as many as 4 systems for the tournament but I need more co-axil cables. If you have even one that you can bring please help out and bring it Co-axil cables are the ones you use to watch cable tv so I know most if not everyone has one. Take it from a tv in your house if you have to. Of course you can take it back when you leave. Thanks

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Wow, no johns just cause you guys think you'll lose. Honestly even without a 4th member I would bet on Rag's crew. Rag's DK is ridiculous.
this

I get off work tonight at 10 so if no one can pick me up, I'm making the cake at my place
If you can't get a rid tonight, I'll see if my dad will be willing to pick you up in the morning. No promises though...

Top Bottom