• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Lol? You ever even played with him?

You belong in the minors crew.

I don't even think you live anywhere near him. =0
See... posts like this are why people find you annoying. You assume to much, and then you're an *** about it. Just tone it down a bit. I mean come on. Where is teh love? teh love?

I'll discuss this possibility with my crew mates. If you are deemed worthy of earning $10 then we may allow it.:laugh:
stingers is worthy, that's my 2 cents.

and Rag, if we meet in Brawl Singles, I'm going all Diddy versus that DK of yours. :bee:

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
See... posts like this are why people find you annoying. You assume to much, and then you're an *** about it. Just tone it down a bit. I mean come on. Where is teh love? teh love?

stingers is worthy, that's my 2 cents.

and Rag, if we meet in Brawl Singles, I'm going all Diddy versus that DK of yours. :bee:
Kong showdown, sure thing.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
sorry if this has been asked, but is there going to be a livestream/recording of the matches?

Foxy

Smash Master
Turns out I can probably only be here for like 4 hours, since I'll still be somewhat ill... hopefully I'll be able to finish out Melee, but I probably won't have time for all the money matches that I wanted to do. I also probably won't be able to be around for a lot of Brawl+.

Still though, should be a good time.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
I'm just not broken enough for you Sushi.

Are you gonna be at this?
lol. I can't come to this because of *insert school johns*. I can't even come to HERB because it isn't on my spring break *sigh*. Hopefully there will be some big NC smash tourney in the summer.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
No, it's just a group of people who play against another group of people. No "official" crews are needed, just a bunch of players that want to be on a "crew". Crew battles aren't necessarily between crews.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I'm with stingers. Mudkipz obviously don't understand what a crew battle is.
Stingers has played with Ragnarok once. I've played with Ragnarok...4-6 times? Based on the merits of 'ive played with him before' i stand to have more reason to be in his crew than stingers >_>

He can MM us all he wants, or even iron man if he really wants crazy stock carry-over sets. matches, but he isnt part of the Southern Pines/Pinehurst crew.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
umm... read my other post above yours. You obviously don't understand what a crew battle really is if you think stingers can't be on Rag's crew for the battle.

edit: Plus, if So. Pines is a man down, they're more than entitled to choose another player for there crew battle. Nothing wrong with that.

what a fucin bmudkip.

Foxy

Smash Master
dark hart, maybe you shouldn't reply to EVERYTHING killer says

it's getting kind of annoying.

at least he doesn't jump on your posts, he's just a bit annoying in general.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
umm... read my other post above yours. You obviously don't understand what a crew battle really is if you think stingers can't be on Rag's crew for the battle.
This is like a pride match though, bringing in temporary members is lame. I didn't say he can't i said based on his reasoning I'm a better candidate for a spot in Rag's crew, I just think its lame to add a player to your crew just for one battle.

EDIT: They each get an extra stock for being a man down, its not like thats a bad thing.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
He Foxy, maybe you should stop try to be a bro and just be one. Seriously, stop trying to be someone you're not. No one expects anything from you, just to be who you are.

Not to mention, I'm just clearing things up and backing up my bro stingers. Tell me, is there anything false about my posts.

@Omni: aren't you on the mudkipz crew? why would you team with Rag?

10 confused and enraged DH's

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
He Foxy, maybe you should stop try to be a bro and just be one. Seriously, stop trying to be someone you're not. No one expects anything from you, just to be who you are.

Not to mention, I'm just clearing things up and backing up my bro stingers. Tell me, is there anything false about my posts.
Foxy is on the Melee PR's isnt he?

Foxy

Smash Master
how am i trying to be a bro?

lucas, you are the DEFINITION of trying to be a bro.

all i do is post, i don't care if people like my style or not, in fact i prefer flames because it doesn't swell my head.

Foxy

Smash Master
i don't really know what there is to explain, lol, you aren't in my head

i've never made a post purposefully trying to be a bro. how do i know? because they're my posts.

seriously. if nc likes me, cool, i'm not going to force my way in though.

Top Bottom