• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

BEHR

Smash Hero
Killer you should get one of those african ****traps the women get to deter **** in "the brush" and put it in your olimar's vag so as to stop MEHR's **** from going rapetrain on the rest of the crew.

A translation for you:
I'm guessing ***s means he was trying to call us all raging homosexuals. The rest of it is a detailing of a seductive c***dance he wishes to perform for you and your pikmin, for which I have provided the remedy above.

looks like ima have to bust a nut on someone to settle this challenge. BEHR, mm match my diddy. And bring some tissues.
Sure why not. :3

I hope you know I play Jiggs. :3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dang Bill. You never told me that.

Ohhhh PLUR! I wanna cheesecake match!

Duo, can we just friendly?

Edit: Vids from the last tourney NC was at, Foxy?

Foxy

Smash Master
can't do brawl+ without my SD card with the old hacks that Zero has and the other vids that Zero and Vilt have on their wii's

can't help it.

melee is coming, though. all of it in HQ, too. yay HQ.

Foxy

Smash Master
i may have already gotten those, if i haven't then i'll keep looking, i'm pretty much getting everything i see though.

i might just upload all the sets and then ask you guys who's playing in them after the fact, and edit it. that would just save some time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
LoZR, I've been watching your Falcon, and you know EXACTLY what you're doing lol. You gotta give me at least a teeny bit of help at this bro, so I can keep improving. I dunno how to make my Falcon work any better.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
i may have already gotten those, if i haven't then i'll keep looking, i'm pretty much getting everything i see though.
Aiight, thanks.

I don't think I played PP in any Falcon dittos other than our mm on that tv, so those will probably be easy to find (I'm black and he's light blue). Also, I think my mm with Dark Hart is around my mm with PP, because I did them around the same time (Dark Hart is Falco, I'm black Falcon). Both are 3/5

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

i might just upload all the sets and then ask you guys who's playing in them after the fact, and edit it. that would just save some time.
1. You didn't upload them yet.

2. It would be good, if you knew where sets started and ended. You might the wrong vids up or something.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Dang Bill. You never told me that.

Ohhhh PLUR! I wanna cheesecake match!

Duo, can we just friendly?

Edit: Vids from the last tourney NC was at, Foxy?
Ok, sounds good.

Duo i accept your match.

Peepee i suck at training people but ill give you advice and such come tourney time
Ok, cool.

To be honest though, I'm really looking forward to playing melee. I've been playing it alittle lately, and I really want to knock off the rust of not playing for so long at this tourney, and get back into it.

Foxy

Smash Master
1. You didn't upload them yet.

2. It would be good, if you knew where sets started and ended. You might the wrong vids up or something.
Durr, I was formatting them earlier, they're uploading overnight, just started it. Looks to be progressing fine.

I probably got a few wrong, but hey, if I get like 10 good sets up and messed up like 2, that's still 8 new vids. I can always fix and reupload stuff.

To be honest though, I'm really looking forward to playing melee. I've been playing it alittle lately, and I really want to knock off the rust of not playing for so long at this tourney, and get back into it.
Yay, play more Melee please.

Top Bottom