• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol, I wouldn't take everything so seriously (including my last post). I have asked Malk twice to add me to the list and he hasn't. I have been crying myself to sleep ever since.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Darn it Foxy vidsvidsvidsvidsvidsvidsvidsvidsvidsvids.

Stingers lol.

Ali: Wtf you could go. You have the opportunity and Corey could take you. Come on man, do iittttttt.

Corey: Bro love.

Ace: I support all of your posts.

BEHR

Smash Hero
yo foxy - mm i dont give a **** mm. ima take a **** on your jiggs :) then ima hand that **** to pp and hes gonna take a biiiiig **** on it. then ima give that **** to lozr and hes gonna take a **** on it the size of a catfish.

ima put my **** in it and slap it around it

my big **** is gonna get a ****in 1 hit ko on ya jiggs i whip it out

yeaaa beech

i bet my **** i can kill you wit da FIYAAAA MUTHA****AAAA

****in beech

yo killersos - this a message to the mudkip ***s from the big **** crew

ima whip my **** out in ya face and swing it around ya face and youre gonna like that ****

brawl mm my **** vs your olimar aiight

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
This Brawlpuussey better not be lame >.>

Also, Killer, Omni, Fritz, Flamingo, crew battles at this shiz? Team Mudkips vs. Team Blaziken?

Also, I propose a Pokemon MM. Items set to high, Pokeballs only, NO ATTACKS, we each take turns using a pokeball on each other (no throwing Pokeball at opponent allowed) until all lives are lost.

Also, BEHR has a huge ****

lord karn

Smash Master
If this was real pokemon we would all be forced to fight each other if we ever meet eyes.

Anyways, I accept your challenge.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
yo foxy - mm i dont give a **** mm. ima take a **** on your jiggs :) then ima hand that **** to pp and hes gonna take a biiiiig **** on it. then ima give that **** to lozr and hes gonna take a **** on it the size of a catfish.

ima put my **** in it and slap it around it

my big **** is gonna get a ****in 1 hit ko on ya jiggs i whip it out

yeaaa beech

i bet my **** i can kill you wit da FIYAAAA MUTHA****AAAA

****in beech

yo killersos - this a message to the mudkip ***s from the big **** crew

ima whip my **** out in ya face and swing it around ya face and youre gonna like that ****

brawl mm my **** vs your olimar aiight

I don't understand what your trying to say..... Oh well.

and Zero yeah we will def MM you guys =)

Fritz~9

Smash Cadet
Killer you should get one of those african ****traps the women get to deter **** in "the brush" and put it in your olimar's vag so as to stop MEHR's **** from going rapetrain on the rest of the crew.

A translation for you:
I'm guessing ***s means he was trying to call us all raging homosexuals. The rest of it is a detailing of a seductive c***dance he wishes to perform for you and your pikmin, for which I have provided the remedy above.

looks like ima have to bust a nut on someone to settle this challenge. BEHR, mm match my diddy. And bring some tissues.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
fritz I'll MM your diddy in place of behr because brawl is gay and i don't want him to have to suffer through it

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
fritz I'll MM your diddy regardless.

I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread yet, my computer has been down for a month.

Fritz~9

Smash Cadet
stingers: I'd much prefer to play TL or G&W against a R.O.B. I'll MM you with either of these two.
Ragnar0k: Will do. MM for monkey dominance

I'll MM any Snake with my Lucario, and any Marth with my Wolf. I wanna have some practice with those matchups b4 playing them in the tourney.

I'll be down for any low tier MMs with my Lucas :)

lord karn

Smash Master
stingers: I'd much prefer to play TL or G&W against a R.O.B. I'll MM you with either of these two.
Ragnar0k: Will do. MM for monkey dominance

I'll MM any Snake with my Lucario, and any Marth with my Wolf. I wanna have some practice with those matchups b4 playing them in the tourney.

I'll be down for any low tier MMs with my Lucas :)
I'll do my snake vs your lucario and my marth vs your wolf for a dollar each.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
@PKMN MMs:

The Ship has a mode they like to play. 30% Stamina random character, or choose your character and you get 20%. There's a code that makes aggressive pokeballs that attack everyone. The only legal moves are grab releases and footstools, and if you can grab a pokeball as it spawns before it hits the ground it's yours to throw and it's your pokemon. Last man standing wins.

Foxy

Smash Master
plur, can i mm you for a slice of cheesecake?

and if i lose i give you a few dollars or something.

sounds good to me.

also behr i'm hyped for an mm with you now

i want my jiggs to get **** all over her

Top Bottom