• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

lord karn

Smash Master
We've mewtwo dittoed. we've formed a bond that cannot be broken. i should get a cheesecake all to myself, it's your present to me.

in case those touching sentences didn't get to you, I'll accept a small piece like everyone else. ^_~
I've formed bonds with lots of people. ;)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
We should ask the chicks next door if they'd be willing to help us host a tournament.

kreator

Banned via Warnings
I was wondering when i'd see nc-echo...(jesse, dave's brother...used to occasionally play you and CJ when i sucked **** at sb...) but yeah I'm lookin forward to bein at your place this weekend. GH MM? ;)

I am getting in on these friendlies too... especially friday night. I need to make up for not having smash for over a year if i wanna get 1st saturday.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I was wondering when i'd see nc-echo...(jesse, dave's brother...used to occasionally play you and CJ when i sucked **** at sb...) but yeah I'm lookin forward to bein at your place this weekend. GH MM? ;)

I am getting in on these friendlies too... especially friday night. I need to make up for not having smash for over a year if i wanna get 1st saturday.
Yea I remember you. This tournament is gonna be really good so you picked a good one to go to.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
its alright corey , I probably wont be able to come to this event , I got some stuff i need to take care of this weekend , its pretty important .. but I think i will hold a smashfest pretty soon if some of you are interested .. maybe next weekend

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hopefully me

PP you best be doing those scholarships and not be browsing the boards

if you read this before thursday i'll kill you :K

Vilt

Smash Lord
No melee? aw you make me sad. alright bro. i'm not good in brawl but B+ get scared of ganon. as long as he doesnt suck in brawlplusery. i havent tried him in that yet

Top Bottom