• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Try out Ivysaur and Wolf in 3.1

Also, Bowser can't be hurt by Tornado what an amazing ****ing addition

PLUR, I know you're good

null55

Smash Master
Seriously, this "big ****" **** that that unoriginal *** Eddie came up with better not sound anything like Big Fist.

Foxy

Smash Master
gawd zero, if you hadn't stole my stuff then i could practice brawl+ before this tourney.

i guess i'll go buy another sd card and format it and use it until i get mine back.

then again, i'm definitely way more hyped for melee here... is ali coming? if he isn't then my goal is 3rd.

Sengin

Smash Ace
This is sounding better and better. I love me some friendlies, I sure hope there's a lot of them. ACE! Definitely looking forward to some more friendlies with you, we had some good ones in Boone. Also Adam, sign me up for some more friendlies; you owe me after skipping out on the Boone tournament! And Corey, if I don't get a bunch of matches with you in melee I will come after you. Oh, and Foxy, we didn't play in Boone and we were sitting at the same **** TV for a while. I demand some matches.

Foxy

Smash Master
Like three months ago he also said my Ylink was as good as PLUR's so.... yeah...

Sure Sengin, I'll friendly you for sure! I'll mm you also if you want, Jiggs vs Falco? lolz

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
<3 Ace bro....I mean broddy lol.

If Ali isn't going to this, who is upartnered for Brawl as of NOW?

I'm gonna see what Ali's doing though first.

Sengin

Smash Ace
Devin is coming (placed 4th at the Boone tourney), and he plays a pretty good snake.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I kinda remember, but I'm tired I guess. Accutane is slowly killing me I think lol.

I'd like to team with Ali if he goes though, ok? Not sure if I told you that before when we had this talk, but it'd be good practice for HERB if he could make it.

If he's not going, then we're gonna do fine. I'm not worried.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I heard Accutane gives permanent Liver Damage

Yeah yeah you told me. I see how it is. If I beat Ali do I get his spot on the team? :x

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Livers taste bad anyway, so what are they good for?

Lol I hope Ali isn't playing like crap in Brawl now (no telling how long it's been since he last played it).

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
I dunno if I can make 4 like I did last time
Dude it's all good, as long as I get some of that I'll be really content. I love cheesecake, and your cheesecake was really good. So if you put that together...it's really really good. If I can make it AND if I can drive, I'll pick you up. But in exchange, can I get a little cheesecake? >:D

@ Lucas- I really want to come, but most likely I won't be able to :(. The cheesecake is so tempting though...

Top Bottom