• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I've only heard of Korn, and I'm pretty sure he's at least Ali's level.

I already promised Lucas I'd team with him, then uhhhh, someone else if he doesn't go. I think LoZR, then Malk would be after him I guess.

If everything works out to where those people are all unavailable, then we'll team for this tourney lol. I'll try to team with you at a billfest in March or something.

Also, do you main Jiggz now?

Foxy

Smash Master
crazy money on the line here

i gotta train up for this.

lucas, you coming to my house friday? you'd better practice with me. (aka get *****)

Malk

Smash Champion
Austin let's team, I don't actually have a partner for this one and you're such a little asshole I might have to take you under my wing.

Foxy

Smash Master
Austin let's team, I don't actually have a partner for this one and you're such a tight little asshole I might have to take you under my wing.
Sounds good, I know you can play Fox so we can try that, not sure how Jiggs/Sheik works out, I know Sheik can grab camp too but it's kind of like CF with Jiggs, normally lots of grabs for them in singles but harder in teams.

Fox just always seems the easiest, not to mention he can kill quickly and upwards two things that Jiggs lacks (and can get ***** for depending on the stage), and he plays better aginst Marth, who I have some trouble with when I use Jiggs (I learned Fox to counterpick Marth).

Anyways if you still want to by then, we'll do it, I'll bring an extra $5 in case you need me to pay your entrance...

EDIT: L0zr, seems like you're getting jumped for friendlies requests, I'd love to play you as much as possible because I need that practice really badly, but it seems you'll be busy. We'll see.

Malk

Smash Champion
hehe I missed you guys I've been too busy having a real life.

AKA in the last week I've spent 25+ hours hanging out outside on the grass near our school's fountain, and yes that involves skipping almost all of my classes that week.

Whooops

and yeah sheik does way better against marth than fox but I'll play whatever you want hun

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
lucas, you coming to my house friday? you'd better practice with me. (aka get *****)
I'll try, no promises. Depends mostly on if I can actually go or not...

:urg:

And I love how you say you're going to **** me. Remember when you said you were going to 3-0 me easy in our mm? Hey, look how that turned out. You didn't 3-0 me, and I sure as hell didn't make it easy for you.

not sure how Jiggs/Sheik works out
It's not bad, actually. You guys should do pretty well if you go Jiggz/Sheik

Foxy

Smash Master
seriously lucas... you're trying to brag about only losing 3-1 to me in a mm, and almost got 4-stocked in the last match? work on that, bro. also, i'm twice as good now.

yeah, jiggs is a great teammate, fox always seems the classic choice though, his usmash and grab work well.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jiggs/shiek sounds like a great team

i suck at doubles but i mean it sounds good

if the jiggs sucks at resting you might have trouble killing though :x

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Banned (6 Points)

Can we put a state-wide ban on Flamingo from entering tournaments

And KillerSOS, he's guilty of association.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
So, I found out I have to be at work by 5am on Sunday. I'm almost definitely still making this, but I might not be coming up Friday night. I'll see. If I do it's less likely that I'll be drinking much. :(:(:(:(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
get karn to tutor you

all i could tell you is uthrow -> fair -> fair on fox is very fun =)

and yl

we have to yl ditto even if you're bad with him i've never seen another yl player =(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Brawlplussery 3.1? ****in sweet that's what we've been practicing on.

Karn, have your issues with the old Brawlplussery been fixed with 3.1?

PLUR, I love you. If by some act of god I manage to beat you in YL dittos, I swear it's a fluke.

Top Bottom