• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Billbro and Lord Karn present: License to Bill 2/21, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

stingers

Smash Obsessed
how will you record melee though

i'm bringin a vcr but have no tapes so if someone could bring some blank tapes (pp?) that'd be cool.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Sucks you can't make it Foxy. Lol just take another look at that big weegee pic you posted and you might even be glad you missed out!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm bringing my VCR, but I only have one tape I can use right now, so mostly Melee will go on it probably.

I'll try to record Brawl finals though if anyone cares.

Also, I'm leaving soon. Good luck everyone!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Duo: Me, You, Mits, and PLUR. Raleigh kids ftw >_> <_<

seriously, lets do it. lets beat the Mudkipz, and then attempt to beat So. Pinehurst. =P

seriously, lets do it.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Apparently i will in fact be making this.

I decided that i can't fairly gauge the situation of the goings on-z from one appearance. I told myself i'd go to at LEAST one more. If it doesn't wow me, lol :p

However, i SHOULD have money for a MM with Stingers, but it maybe a few dollars, im hurting for cash (new HDD for my ps3, plates changed over to SC from IL finally, rent, car payment... a fiancee, xD)

Cool?? Sonic ownz

Steak

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Apparently i will in fact be making this.

I decided that i can't fairly gauge the situation of the goings on-z from one appearance. I told myself i'd go to at LEAST one more. If it doesn't wow me, lol :p

However, i SHOULD have money for a MM with Stingers, but it maybe a few dollars, im hurting for cash (new HDD for my ps3, plates changed over to SC from IL finally, rent, car payment... a fiancee, xD)

Cool?? Sonic ownz

Steak
Any other SC peeps?

Foxy

Smash Master
So someone NEEDS to pop by my place before the tourney to get Josh's TV and Zero's memory card... they need their stuff back.

Even if no one can make it though, I'll find a way, don't worry Josh... but it would be handy if someone wanted to bring it themselves.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I'm bringing my VCR, but I only have one tape I can use right now, so mostly Melee will go on it probably.

We can just use my SD card with infinite replay and Killer can put up the videos sunday.

@L0zr: When Melee finishes we need to do some friendlies with Rag & Dub or Killer & Flamingo so we can get ready for brawl doubles

@Rag: Does the above sound good to you?

@Dub: Does the above sound good to you?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I'm always down for friendlies. Oh and PLUR if you still have my classic controller can you bring it?

NC-Echo

Smash Lord

I have a system to record and it will be better quality and easier to put up than your vcr. Plus it can have commentary if we like. Lastly I tested it and there is no lag.

Top Bottom