• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Happy ReBirthday, PL

Philomena the Phoenix for best rebirthday in the history of Equestria
Gave Fluttershy quite the grief with A Bird in the Hoof

=

If a pony can read a sign on a Ponyville building, they can read a book
But I may have to agree on vocabulary, but I'm sure Twilight has held back on it since arriving in Ponyville.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Have a good one, Phoenix.
Also, guys, don't be ridiculous.

She was clearly reading her Applepedia. :applejack:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Right, I guess she needs to understand numbers and the word A-P-P-L-E-S so she can put it on her cart.

omg I have the most adorable drawing in my head, if only I had skill.
Espy would love me.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Thank you everybody! My (re)birthday is already great, I even found new wallpaper! New Philomena wallpaper, and that's fairly uncommon.

And to answer your question Leaf, it's either every 500 years or every 1000 years. If you have a bird that's burning at random times, it's probably not a phoenix and you should put it out.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I dunno, I just don't feel like AJ does good in dresses. Maybe I haven't seen the right one.

I don't think Dash pulls off dresses very well either, but I've seen some okay ones.

Anything is better than the human forms of them.
i agree on the dress's. although the gala dresses were pretty good on all of the mane cast
i-however-love human forms, so your post is 66% truth

Is Philomena in the latest version of Desktop Ponies?
desktop ponies? i need a link...NOW

Right, I guess she needs to understand numbers and the word A-P-P-L-E-S so she can put it on her cart.

Espy would love me.
do it leaf, the fate of equestria rides on it!

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I lost to the very first panel. Too good.

Don't know how they do it, but some people just REALLY know how to make me feel like my life's complete.

:applejack:
Really nice pic of Ajay. Although I'd expect her to be reading from an iPad.
Unless it's an iBook.

Also here's a random pony related pic.

Me gusta. I don't see Zecora around as much as I think I should.

Thank you everybody! My (re)birthday is already great, I even found new wallpaper! New Philomena wallpaper, and that's fairly uncommon.

And to answer your question Leaf, it's either every 500 years or every 1000 years. If you have a bird that's burning at random times, it's probably not a phoenix and you should put it out.
Awesome BG, PL. Happy birthday, mate!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
[COLLAPSE="Stuff"]

[/COLLAPSE]

I'm a tired pony. Here Smores. :nutella:

[COLLAPSE="yay"]

[/COLLAPSE]

Happy birthday, Philomena.

[collapse=Espy's Delicious chocolate apple cakes]
[/collapse]

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Yay for pony anniversary being 10/10/10 and giving ten 10 out of 10s for the show and tenfold for its fan base. Maybe something magical will happen 11/11/11.

Anyways, Espy's steampony shirt arrived-- Comparing the size of XXXL to the image that was printed
[COLLAPSE="Steam Pony Shirt"]
[/COLLAPSE]
For a XXXL the image is kinda small, but intentional laundry shrinkage would probably happen
New pony epi and probably hosting a smashfest this saturday, so probably until then

I wonder if they'll have a full episode that focuses completely on a dream sequence or any of that sort.

Also reading Espy's ponyfic on a phone between classes feels legit, got through 14 of 26 pages for Ch3. So much inferring to be had, it's delicious.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I love that steampony shirt, all the shirts they have on that site are so awesome. I still gotta get me a shirt some day too.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Espy would love me.
Shoot anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUunGf1DCfg&feature=related

Happy birthday, Phoenix. Video unrelated (but can be I guess).
It was removed. I can't see it. ;-;

Also reading Espy's ponyfic on a phone between classes feels legit, got through 14 of 26 pages for Ch3. So much inferring to be had, it's delicious.
Awesome, can't wait to hear the reviews from everypony.
And the image looks kinda "eh" considering the shirt size, but I'm banking that on the picture of the shirt from that angle, AND the fact that the shirt will most definitely shrink down a bit (hopefully not so much as to screw the image itself up).

Today's probably been one of the strangest, hardest, most upsetting days I've had in awhile. Been in a pretty ugly mood. I'll figure something out though. :applejack:

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Everypony calm down, i'm here.

So, my weekend consisted of me working in the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire. $145 in 2 days work, very epic. Met a few bronies, none being employees unfortunately. But I spent almost all of my work hours running a Darts game, $2 for 5 darts, hit a dragon, win a prize while the dartboard is spinning.

I always said, "If you hit thee dragon, ye shall be 20% cooler." Anyone who responded with another pony reference, or acknowledged it in a positive way, I waited until my manager wasn't near by and gave it to them for free. :)

I was spending the weekend at my cousin's house, since he works there. The only reason I got to work there without applying or anything was because they were short on staff, and it was the busiest weekend of the past 4 years. Fun fun fun. Nearly 15,000 people. And over 7,000 played darts. I am so sore. :'(

But yes, that is why I haven't been posting lately.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
The video was just a scene from Dexter's Lab when Dee was playing with some ponies with her friends and got upset because she couldn't be a pony in real life.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You must not be a very good employee if you'd give out free products just for getting a reference.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
lol, i'm never working there again or anything, and the free products are something thats, like, worth 50 cents. Like a Spider Ring or something stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom