• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Both cousins on both sides of my family got N64s instead of PS1s. I got a PS1.
Everybody won in that situation.

And then back in 2002, one of them gave me their entire N64 collection+system.
So I super won. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
So why give Spike green flames?
Accordin' to physics, green fire is hotter than red.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Spyro was the shiz. I still have my Spyro plushie (but now both of its eyes are gone >_<) that i got way back on eBay when i was a kid. I remember all three original Spyro games. I never really owned Ripto's Rage tho, just borrowed it form people and whatnot. Year of the Dragon was definitely my favorite.

imo Spike isn't really anything like Spyro other than what Espy said, which is just a coincidence (if anything)

God, now i wish i still had my Playstation D:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Golden, No.

Spyro the Dragon is the first.
Spyro the Dragon: Ripto's Rage is the second.
Spyro the Dragon: Year of the Dragon is the third.

Then you have the terrible Spyro games:
-Enter the Dragonfly
-A Hero's Tail
-Shadow Legacy.

Then came the reboot, the games of which have been decent, but not "amazing" by any stretch of the imagination:

-A New Beginning
-The Eternal Night
-Dawn of the Dragon

And now you have that Skylander Spyro game. Doesn't look like it's gonna be much fun, but heck, I could be wrong. You also have the spin offs like the Seasons games for GBA, and the Crash/Spyro crossovers. :applejack:
nice knowledge you got there, mind if i steal it?
i know my brother got dawn of the dragon for his bday, and it has a shadow the hedgehog-esque side character in it. i would like it but its simply not the same, they can full-on fly at all times now rather than jump glide things. :(

i also lvoe how i derailed this entire thread by disproving that there has indeed been a dragon protagonist

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I love that gif most as of now, Espy. Bookmarked the page. Going to use sometime.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
DRAGONS CAN TOTALLY BE PROTAGONISTS YOU RACISTS.

Spyro was a pretty good game. I only played the first one on the PS1 though.

Also guys: http://iambrony.com/
So many gifs. So many.
I took the quiz.
You got 341 of 500 possible points.Your score: 68 %
Fully approved brony

It's obvious that you are a true fan of MLP:FiM. You know a lot of things about the series and you are a caring and loving person for the bronies around you. That’s great! But because this test has space for real Mega-Bronies, it is hard to reach full points. So there are still some small holes in your knowledge but you can survive that without any problems.
The questions about content from the show get really difficult towards the end.

Also, they got their answer wrong for the question "Who is the main character?". Everyone knows who it really is.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I got something like 86% or something.

Only thing that REALLY tripped me up was the order of Dash's numbers on the episode. It took me a while before I actually put something in on that.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i got somewhere in mid 70's. but questions on the fandom were answered truthfully, im fairly sure i didnt drop anything on any show questioning eps

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I got 78% last time I took it. What caught me is lack of merchandise, and how many fake eyelashes Rarity wears normally. Not much of anything else. I watch the Sonic Rainboom episode often enough to remember their running numbers in a chronologically relevant question.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I got 82% on the test.

I skipped the Dash's numbers question since I doubt I would have ever remembered.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I tried to answer Dash's question but I got a 0 on it anyway. I surprisingly didn't do too badly on the last 10 because of my years of guessing on standardized tests in high school.

What killed me the most on the quiz was that I don't own any pony merch and haven't done anything in terms of fanart/remixes/PMVs/making my own pony/etc. Having real-life obligations are kind of infinitely more important than that anyway though, so I'm not too salty about it.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I got 76%'ish, the Dash number sequence tripped me up, I don't really memorize that kind of order kind of thing. Making pony music and ponyfics just not me either.

But artwork and speaking of Dash, I got the bacon-hair all sketched out[COLLAPSE="Pencil Shading"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Coloring will take more time, changing tactics.

Future drawings may be inspired by Ryo's latest ponyfic, it's got a few situations I'd like to draw out.
...and then a non-pony pic I keep putting off...
But S2E05
Getting at that Rarity x Sweetie Belle bonding I hope it's what I expect it to be
Sisterly adventures away~

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I didn't know the S2E05 plot summary was up.

Seems like it'll be a typical bonding thing between Rarity and Sweetie Belle where Rarity will eventually realize that she has to do things she doesn't want to sometimes to support her relatives blah blah blah needs more Spike.

Also,

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
MINE!! Saw it on dA first though :/ Watching the EqD dA group makes wonders in finding that drawing. It at least is a moderate "filter" than shifting though slow loading ponibooru

^ HNNNNGGGGG

after watching the first season, twilight was my 5th favorite of the mane 6, but all this amazing fanart has made me like her a lot more
HNNNNGGGGG indeed, make it HNNNNGGGGG squared.
Fanarts make the love go 'round

Reminds me of this:
Maybe HNNNNGGGGG cubed.
But flashlights though. ( No magical light? D: )
Equestria needs more batteries and plugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom