• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
So what you're saying is, you don't know the value of a dollar and nobody should ever hire you.

Oh, that video. A Brony's Lament, I remember that actual episode.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
She's supposedly 12-13, at least according to the Dexter's Laboratory Wiki that apparently exists. I feel like she should've found out her special talent by now.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well, she's never been the brightest, it seems.

And maybe times were different, her generation could have gotten their marks at a different time.

And maybe it's just not a G4 pony and therefore doesn't matter.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
oh, i dont think this was posted or i got lost in the pile of posts
#29: Lesson Zero
Hyper-organized Twilight panics when she can’t find a lesson about friendship for her weekly letter to Princess Celestia.

#30: Luna Eclipsed
It's Nightmare Night and the macabre celebrations are in full swing when Luna herself shows up in Ponyville, determined to change her frightening public image.

#31: Sisterhooves Social
Sweetie Belle is upset when her sister Rarity refuses to participate in a rough and tumble celebration of sisterly unity.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Hey, I think I got a new suggestion for Epic Rap Battles of History.

Twilight Sparkle vs Edward Cullen.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I just realized why I hadn't visited ponibooru in a while.... it takes forever to load....

anyways, lurking have some benefits:
There's some interesting fanart about Maplejack

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Since I don't feel like uploading image after image only for it to be in a spoiler tag.
Here's some insight on "Griffy the Griffon" if you wanted to know, Since it's floating around ponibooru and i'm sure some of you are curious.

As for a full blown explanation... 4chan. That is all.

http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/76775-mlp-image-spamdiscussion/page__st__6360

He just seems like an annoying character who's totally unnecessary for the show. Like a lot of the stuff he does wouldn't fit in well IMO.
I feel like I'm hating him already.

Also when reading it, main cast of seven? I'm guessing Spike is the seventh main cast, which wouldn't make sense since he's actually a side character.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Well, i just passed a wave of projects and essays and tests this weekend. It should calm down on my schoolwork for the time being now, which means more time for here! :D

Sooooo hyped for new episodes :D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
With my new job and two essays due on Thursday, my time around here is actually dropping. :p
:applejack:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Since I don't feel like uploading image after image only for it to be in a spoiler tag.
Here's some insight on "Griffy the Griffon" if you wanted to know, Since it's floating around ponibooru and i'm sure some of you are curious.

As for a full blown explanation... 4chan. That is all.

http://youchew.net/forum/index.php?/topic/76775-mlp-image-spamdiscussion/page__st__6360
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MarySue

Also when reading it, main cast of seven? I'm guessing Spike is the seventh main cast, which wouldn't make sense since he's actually a side character.
WHAT

SPIKE IS THE PROTAGONIST WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
With my new job and two essays due on Thursday, my time around here is actually dropping. :p
:applejack:
as of last week my time on here has dropped draxtically, i have a sad. but i also have a lack of fat ^^

Silly Gates, dragons can't be protagonists.
spyro
same colour scheme too
/debate

also i cant help but feel that theres onyl gonna be a handful of ponies there :(

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Color scheme is uncanny
But until Spike grows golden-wings, walks on all fours, and breaths red flames in three directions in a conical shape in front of him, I'd say it's just a throw back to those good ol' beginning of Spyro days

Anyways, onwards to Spike fanart of fanfic time

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It's a sad day when people don't remember SPYRO.
indeed, spyro was one of my favourite games as a kid

sadly, hes in teh boat with sonic and crash bandicoot in the trolley of 'protagonists of series that used to be amazing, but never reached their potential in later gens'

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Spike's appearance is amazingly similar to Spyro's. I've never played a Spyro game, so I cannot judge further, sadly.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Spyro's recent games have actually been decent. Just nothing to brag about. It's the Spyro games that occurred pre-reboot and post-Year of the Dragon that were simply god-awful.

Also, the only similarity between Spyro and Spike is that they're both purple, and dragons. I don't see how Spike would be based on him simply because of that. They look nothing alike besides the fact that they're both, well, dragons. You also can't say Spike was based off of Spyro when considering the fact that Spike technically has been around longer than Spyro has. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
wait, is year of the dragon the very original?
i can distinctly remember spyro 2 being great fun, although i could only play a small amount of it due to the copy of the game being corrupt (it was an illegal copy after all)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Golden, No.

Spyro the Dragon is the first.
Spyro the Dragon: Ripto's Rage is the second.
Spyro the Dragon: Year of the Dragon is the third.

Then you have the terrible Spyro games:
-Enter the Dragonfly
-A Hero's Tail
-Shadow Legacy.

Then came the reboot, the games of which have been decent, but not "amazing" by any stretch of the imagination:

-A New Beginning
-The Eternal Night
-Dawn of the Dragon

And now you have that Skylander Spyro game. Doesn't look like it's gonna be much fun, but heck, I could be wrong. You also have the spin offs like the Seasons games for GBA, and the Crash/Spyro crossovers. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom