• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Here's the final colored version of my latest drawing.

It's been a couple of days since I've been on ponibooru.
I usually don't go there too often though.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I dunno, I just don't feel like AJ does good in dresses. Maybe I haven't seen the right one.

I don't think Dash pulls off dresses very well either, but I've seen some okay ones.

Anything is better than the human forms of them.

Phantom Gamer

I dunno, I just don't feel like AJ does good in dresses. Maybe I haven't seen the right one.

I don't think Dash pulls off dresses very well either, but I've seen some okay ones.

Anything is better than the human forms of them.
I only put Ajay in a dress to go along with the ATG alumni theme on DA: "Draw a pony doing something they dislike".

Either way I think it turned out pretty well considering I've never drawn a dress before.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
i found that quite funny tho. but i suppose its makes the fans a lil more tame than others yes?
Suppose you have a point there, better to learn late than never.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I always found it funny how fans of the show state the "underlying" moral themes of episodes as a strong point.
Not gonna lie, it's always made me groan when people do that. Sure, it's great that they do that for young kids, and if I were pitching the show to parents, it would be chief among the strengths I'd list.

But if I were to tell someone why I like the show, that'd be one of the last things I'd tell them.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Combine dresses and chaps again
AJs then got even more amplified mad adorability

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I can, for the right price. Or if we get a booth at another convention, we'll make some to sell.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
No she's not, yet they have Angel, Gummy, Winona, Spike, and Opal. It's messed up I tells ya, she had her own episode for goodness sakes. But it's fine since I can make Caramel follow Big Macintosh the whole time.

Reizilla

give me a good pic of Philomena and I'll see what I can do. (probably something terrible)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
give me a good pic of Philomena and I'll see what I can do. (probably something terrible)
You should really be more specific, just saying a "good pic of Philomena" doesn't tell me much since all of her pictures are outstanding. But this one's a classic, so here.

:o

I need to update.
You could actually always do this (at least, as long as there has been a Big Mac and a Caramel), you just need to add a simple line of code to it.

Phantom Gamer

No she's not, yet they have Angel, Gummy, Winona, Spike, and Opal. It's messed up I tells ya, she had her own episode for goodness sakes. But it's fine since I can make Caramel follow Big Macintosh the whole time.
Owlowiscious had his own episode yet he isn't on desktop ponies either.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Simple line of code.

lol, me and simple things.
I wouldn't know the first thing.
Throw this bad boy in Caramel's "pony" settings and it should work:

Behavior,"follow_mac",0.5,60,60,2,"caramel_walk_right.gif","caramel_walk_left.gif",All,"","","",False,0,0,"big mac"

Owlowiscious had his own episode yet he isn't on desktop ponies either.
Owlowiscious has a ridiculous name, I'm sure if it was spelled as Aloysius they would have made one for him by now.

EDIT: This is simply amazing, I love it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Basically Leaf, the Applejack toy that came with the truck for the merch came with a cardboard cutout of Twilight that rides in the bed. Fans ate it up like the rabid creatures that they are, so now you see it in pictures and other media. :applejack:

Reizilla

To be specific, which Philomena would you like to see as a sprite? The bald one or the reborn one?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Don't know how they do it, but some people just REALLY know how to make me feel like my life's complete.

:applejack:

Phantom Gamer

Speaking of which where is that list that consists of most of the SWF bronies' Birthdays?

Also here's a random pony related pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom