• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Okay, can someone please tell me how to get rid of the white background on certain images without having to use the eraser tool and carefully getting each individual freaking pixel?

I try some other stuff, say "change to transparent" option, but when i say make white transparent, it gets rid of all the white in everything, leaving all of the picture nearly transparent >_<

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Magic Wand tool. Select what you want and delete. Adjust the tolerance accordingly.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Actually, the humanized ones I like the most are the ones of thelivingmachine02 (google/ponibooru them).

Those were WhirlyWillow's, she said she was practicing anatomy.
In any case, I only liked Pinkie there (maybe Twi and Rarity, but Rarity looks good almost always).

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I still prefer Applejack as a pony and also ****, that human Ajay must have hips of steel to do that.

Overall I don't care for humanized ponies too much.
I think there's some rare exception pics, but I can't remember which

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
Wait you guys do realise I'm talking about Discord right?

Edit: orite yeah that's his VA, and there's no way the way Discord talks is American either, it's totally fake English. >:/

Edit 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRC2U-c6zSU yeah the accent is different from Discord's.
Laurent Faust was watching a ton of TNG when the script for the S2 pilot was written and decided to make Discord just like Q for the hell of it. That's actually why the staff got John de Lancie to voice that role, so it's not surprising that they'd have him speak more or less the same way he did when he played Q. I'm not going to argue for the merits of fake English accents, but that's the rationale behind his voice.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't even watch Star Trek and I know who Q is.

Why are you even here Frotaz? I thought you hated ponies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Why are you even here Frotaz? I thought you hated ponies.
That's one thing you guys should stop saying, it really pissed me off always being greeted with that before I watched the show.

I'd imagine other people don't appreciate it as well, or maybe it's just me who doesn't like others assuming what I think (especially considering I'd never been able to form an opinion).

Just saiyan :x

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Well, we're usually use to the people who hate Ponies to never post in here except for the typical post of having "You ****ers are 19+ and liking a show for little girls. You guys are sick and should kill yourselves. Disgusting losers!"

Or anything along the lines of that, seeing a regular post with no signs of hate or being mad in it is, as i've typed, something we're not use too/quite amazing.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm going to start responding to every one of Spelt's posts with, "Why are you even here, Spelt? I thought you hated ponies."

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
That's one thing you guys should stop saying, it really pissed me off always being greeted with that before I watched the show.

I'd imagine other people don't appreciate it as well, or maybe it's just me who doesn't like others assuming what I think (especially considering I'd never been able to form an opinion).

Just saiyan :x
I say it because I've seen him bashing it a lot. It's different if they're neutral, but I'm pretty sure frotaz isn't.

Edit:
Ask Pinkamena updated. She recruited Ms. Cake. There are stabby gifs.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
6 friends all managing to land a job in the same McDonald's? Especially in this economy?

Now that's something I don't think even magic can explain.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Teran: Sounds like you're just taking it the wrong way. It can be a legitimate question too.
Also, all of these humanized pony pics are making me queasy. None of the Applejacks in any of the pics are good. ;-; :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh, by the way guys, I finished editing my Chapter 3. I'll probably ask for some beta-readers tonight in the Xat or something. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
6 friends all managing to land a job in the same McDonald's? Especially in this economy?

Now that's something I don't think even magic can explain.
you guys are all just bad at getting jobs XD
i kid i kid. mcdonalds hires everyone

@Teran: Sounds like you're just taking it the wrong way. It can be a legitimate question too.
Also, all of these humanized pony pics are making me queasy. None of the Applejacks in any of the pics are good. ;-; :applejack:
well if you want to be a dear and go fetch them all for me, as im the most shattered man in existance (its not human to work 18 hours in a single day) and i need some nice human poni to appreciate. thanks

oh, hows everyon by the way?

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Ugh, i have sooooo much schoolwork to do >_< i honestly don't think it'll all get done by Monday. It just makes me so mad that it's been keeping me from y'all :(

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Seriously how can I get a dam plushie!

:phone:
There's two ways I know how you can get a pony plushie:

1. Make one yourself.
2. Be willing to shell out plenty of money on Ebay for any pony plushie that's available.

Though honestly in most cases for option 2 I wouldn't bother unless you're REALLY desperate because the ones on Ebay aren't the best plushies that I've seen on EqD or they'll go for a lot of money.

Like that life-sized Dash plushie. 4,900 dollars!
Good god who would literally spend that much money on a very big plush?

This kinda also makes me think of those Faust sketches that were sold on Ebay too.

===

Actually it looks like only 4 of the humanized ponies were working at McDonalds, but still that's pretty rare.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dracule Spitfire is amazing.
@PG: There's some people who take "all of my money" quite seriously. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom