• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Sometimes It's just better to do both reports and a heads up.

I still think it gets out of hand here.

But yeah, I'll just report.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Kuraudo's almost done with the pony avatars.
Hype. :applejack:
I'm excited for this, although if he was almost done he should've just told me when I asked him a while ago. :(

====
I would like there to be a Luna smiley too.

Lastly, glad to hear you liked season 1 Teran. While Rarity was unpopular at first I thought she has gained a far amount of popularity throughout the months or at least lately.
Like for me in the beginning she was ranked at 6th and now she's potentially my new 4th.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Kuraudo's almost done with the pony avatars.
Hype. :applejack:
Finally, though depending if they're extremely good or not, I'd save them but not change my avatar to any pinkie ones yet, I still enjoy my wailord.

You don't need to tell people this, and it's better if you don't. Just use the report function for off topic posts.
Believe it or not, he's literally posting just cause. He doesn't actually care if we're off topic or not. (Check his most recent posts and tell me if you can even take him seriously)
I think I'd be able to watch all of season 1 in a day.
I just need the time.
I have the Time. I just need the Internet to watch every single episode... Hell if I had the internet i'm sure I would've gone through season 1 literally 60 or so times. (over 500+ LoL games played with each of them being 20-75 Minutes with a MLP episode being 22 minute, you do the math)

EDIT: Oh and 10 smurfs getting to level 5 with 90% of the matches being losses on them, which would mean less XP. So possibly 600+ games.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm excited for this, although if he was almost done he should've just told me when I asked him a while ago. :(
Espy mighta jumped the gun there when he said I was almost done.

I'm still sifting through and iconing the rest of the ponies and then miscellanious things here and there. Most of the Applejack ones are done and I've started on the rest of the cast already with a few of each already.

Gonna check through the world of google and ponychan or whatever else and maybe I'll get some new art. Made some good headway tonight though since I was feeling it.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Espy mighta jumped the gun there when he said I was almost done.

I'm still sifting through and iconing the rest of the ponies and then miscellanious things here and there. Most of the Applejack ones are done and I've started on the rest of the cast already with a few of each already.

Gonna check through the world of google and ponychan or whatever else and maybe I'll get some new art. Made some good headway tonight though since I was feeling it.
Thanks for clearing this up for me.
I'm sure now when Espy said they were almost done he was referring to just the Applejack ones cause those are the ones he probably only cares about.

===
As for how long it took me to watch all of Season 1, I'd say it would of took me a few days to watch all of it. Maybe 2 days if I had the time.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well when I was first getting caught up I think it was about halfway through the first season. And that took me like 2 days, because it was a lot to take in.

But it was good.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
90% loss? do you throw these game intentionally or something?
You actually think that? My team was just mostly idiots while the other team was most likely pre-made with 3 or 4 people. There was even one game that I was wukong last week (I think, probably was the week before that) where I was the only one playing on my team, so that was 1v5. Try and guess the result of that.

john!

Smash Hero
You actually think that? My team was just mostly idiots while the other team was most likely pre-made with 3 or 4 people. There was even one game that I was wukong last week (I think, probably was the week before that) where I was the only one playing on my team, so that was 1v5. Try and guess the result of that.
well i assumed it was because you had bad internet or something. but bad teams? that's pretty unlucky. :(

edit: i should post some pony. here's a sad fluttershy for us to pretend to cuddle

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I want to "cuddle" all of them.

Don't make me pick. It's the same as trying to pick a favorite.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
i'm extremely impressed that teran finished the whole season in 2 days. mad respec
Doesn't take that much, it's only 9 and a half hours. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Ep1qXWrcc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Took me about two days too, though the real trick is getting the time for it. No sleep helped me out.

Rarity used to be my second favorite, but she moved up as I started to realize we were similar. Also she knows karate, so that pretty much secured her position at the top. I still think Twilight Sparkle would be probably the best for a relationship though.

Would I cuddle my favorite? .__. I am torn. If she allows it, it would.. but I would also have to have her friends approve of me before that was possible, and if she allows it too easily than it defeats the purpose of her being so distant and unachievable that makes it enjoyable to like her. "It's good to have unobtainable dreams." Sides, I can default onto Ray and make him do things for me. Yes, it's time for the maid outfit again Ray. No arguing. Bwhahaha..

Anything else, let's see... Philomena isn't a pony, she's a phoenix and therefore in a different "class". Thus making her the best bird character in the show, probably... I think Scootaloo counts as two birds now, which means fierce competition. Tom is for top tier in the rocks. As humans we do tend to create favorites for things that we like, whether we choose to voice them or acknowledge it is a different matter.

Plus I see this:

And I'm like:

Which I suppose sums up my little point.. that if I did have the choice to give into my base desires for a character such as Rarity, I'd make damn sure she enjoyed it.

Ohsm

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget they are just Pony

Welcome to the Herd terran

Respekt for watching the first season in just 2 days I m still not done with it I have just Time for one or two a day

:phone:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ah well I'll watch S2's pilots, and then I'll be caught up with all of the fans and then I'll be like HA because every time I'm in a debate from now on nobody can say I dunno what I'm talking about.

Another point to me, and a big **** you to everyone who's a doubter. :3

Also I wanna see if this Discord fellow is all he's cracked up to be.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Ugg, still sick but not as bad as I felt yesterday. I reckon those 4 hours of sleep really works!

Just cause I hate the fact Leaf. uses the whole image as an Avatar.
I named it NoName Avatar since you still haven't given it a name

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Why do Americans insist on faking English accents?

It's really annoying, and as cool as Discord was, I notice fake English accents instantly and that was a textbook example.

Mainly from the way the pronounce the letter 'a' in words.

OMG

Ah well.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Ryo, how long have you been analyzing EVERYTHING like that? It's really not necessary, it's just a pony.
Well considering I think non-stop all the time, and 50% of it is ponies.. logically I would over think things far too much. The other 50% is video games, another 50% is relationships.

So I process at 150%. I overclock my brain. Besides, I would count myself lucky to get any pony in a relationship... well really only if they were female...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm pretty sure the accent wasn't intended, Teran.
I was also under the impression that that's juts the way he talked as well, judging from some of his stuff from Star Trek.

Leaf's avatar is still off a little bit. Too much space on the left. Also needs a vector. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom