• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Welp this is my first attempt at drawing anything, let alone pony.. but here it is and lemme know what you think..

Seems pretty good.
You can compare it with my first drawing ever that I attempted on the computer.

She's short because I ran out of room for the bottom part of the window.

In fact it was this show and all the amazing artwork that was done that got me into drawing for the first time, which I started around this April or May.
If you want to see what I've done so far here's my DA page.
http://phantomgamer21.deviantart.com/

With any luck I'll have my latest pony sketch done tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jb186xWvQQ
This destroyed me at Fluttershy's part.
I laughed pretty hard from Fluttershy's part to the end.
lololololololol

Also I was disappony that part 2 didn't have the "Here comes Tom!" part in there.
The "reserved for Luna" sign was funny.
What!? This show is Star Wars.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I saw this while I was lurking 4Chan myself. Didn't know what to make of it, actually.
But... HOOOOOOOOOOOW?
The Bisharp request is like... 4 drawthreads back and it never sprouted anything else. (Though some Anon did take it and cropped it to only the head showing)

It all got completely changed around.

Mostly because people are *******s. And partially because they were somewhat right.

you guys remember when zzgashi had the most posts in this thread? now he's barely in the top 10. there's been a huge power creep
Remember when I had 5th post posts?
I don't cause that was back when the thread was actually good and wasn't tainted with bad posts and spam yet.

i beat 5th gen using only stoutland, get on my level

edit: on my first playthrough my team was smugleaf, scrafty, and boldore
Screw work up and Take down...

Oh, forgot to quote ryo... Ummm the stream stream... Damn this cold made me forget what mostly happened.
I can vaguely remember Leaf's OC being done and (Like mine) A evil version of it for laughs, and that's it stopped around 3 something AM.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
I like that Serperior. I run her with Light Screen, Reflect, Attract, and Giga Drain (hold item Light Clay). Her name is Tsuni. Like Tsundere. She does it well, fast as all hell and protects Richter so he can get one Dragon Dance off. One Dragon Dance Tyranitar is beastly.

Stoutland is good, I'll give him that. Only thing I don't like about him is that he's a Normal type.

Well anyway, my whole playthrough for this version of Pokemon is: "Pokemon I haven't used before" so basically all the ones I didn't pay any attention to.. that aren't Normal types... or Poison. So I'm running Shinpora, Emboar, Zebstrika, Kirikizan, Whimsicott, and the other is up for debate.

Also, that pic is sad but well made.

ANYWAY, back to ponies. I tend to draw the best looking ones whenever I have a board and dry-erase marker, mainly because the lines are thick enough that it adds that "feel" to it, and that I can draw it much bigger and erase details a tad easier. Sadly I don't have a way to take pictures and share em with you guys, cuz I do manage some good ones.

john!

Smash Hero
Stoutland is good, I'll give him that. Only thing I don't like about him is that he's a Normal type.
the best pokemon for single-poke playthroughs are usually sweepers who can learn good attacks with several different types (think staraptor in gen 4)

normal is a great type EXCEPT when you get to marshal of the elite four. that guy was a ***** to fight. ****ing sawk.

ANYWAY ABOUT PONIES

i tried drawing ponies again yesterday. didn't go well lol

Ryo242

Smash Ace
the best pokemon for single-poke playthroughs are usually sweepers who can learn good attacks with several different types (think staraptor in gen 4)

normal is a great type EXCEPT when you get to marshal of the elite four. that guy was a ***** to fight. ****ing sawk.

ANYWAY ABOUT PONIES

i tried drawing ponies again yesterday. didn't go well lol
Staraptor was good, but not as much fun as Elemental Fang Adamant LUXRAY. ^-^d I am disappoint it is not a Dark-Electric type, because then Crunch would get STAB, and it'd be 20% cooler. Yeah, that Dageki of Marshall's is a pain to kill.. ;_;

I ended up doing two quick sketches to show off the hair style I wanted to Zajice for both Penny Paper and Ray, then scanned and sent it to him. So hopefully eventually he'll get around both of em. Also my second story is up on Ponychan, but it's currently unclaimed for editing.. T_T Hopefully it gets done and then up on EqD and then I go write the third one. :3 "Things are getting heated in Ponyville when random fires start springing up! It's up to Ace Reporter Penny Paper to get the scoop! THIS IS MY CHANCE TO MAKE IT BIG!"

She made me write that...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Oh I twisted GP's request a bit
He wanted a Rainbow Dash to have Twilight's "Bacon-Hair" pose, but instead I gave Dash "Bacon-Hair" so I purposely flattened Dash's mane.
Edit: Also the Collapsed title says "Bacon-Haired Rainbow Dash"

I really crapped up when I messed up during my pen-inking process so my ink-eraser left a nasty smudge. Since it is only a WIP, you'll see a colored version and a pencil shading version soon.
and i love you for it ^^
also this is one of the most epic bits of music ive heard for months.
i ****ing love upbeat violins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqB1MbXSeGk&feature=player_embedded

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Today has been such a critical moment. I found alot of interesting deviant drawings today so, Here it is:

This digital drawing had such an honor. Not only that, they have the old apple sig too. Major kudos to the aritist.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Leaf's OC is improved a bit. Cool.
...I STILL stand by what I said about her hair though. :applejack:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I was thinking of situations where it would be appropriate.

But having it in there all the time would give the appearance that the mane isn't washed or well kept. And that would KILL me irl.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I was thinking of situations where it would be appropriate.

But having it in there all the time would give the appearance that the mane isn't washed or well kept. And that would KILL me irl.
lol a clean persona? good man, more smashers need to be like you
really, the amount of smashers ive walked by and gotten hit by a wall of stench is not on XD
also could you just make it so she has the stalk of a plant behind her ear, sorta like a bookies has their pen on their ear, that way it would look like it was there purposefully

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Tokyo, swear to God..... If you don't start collapsing your posts with all of the huge *** pics.....

/ignore/

:fluttershy:

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I'll mess around with it in some drawings I do. I could just be seeing it the wrong way.

Might hit you up on AIM next week because we may not have the same idea on it.

Ryo242

Smash Ace
Might as well just go the whole nine yards and make her hair the foliage, have her just be a plant pony. Or at least just change the hair style a bit.

Plant ponies sound a little too out there.

Now decorating your hair in a slightly more fashionable way would make more sense.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man Philomena is such a boss, that episode was really good LOL

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Tokyo, swear to God..... If you don't start collapsing your posts with all of the huge *** pics.....

/ignore/

:fluttershy:
Since you are too ignorant to respond on Brohoof, I have an option to do this sort of thing instead. I'm not collapsing anything.

Here's the solution:

There's a link in the devaint that leads to the image's full size.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Wow... my mood went from a happy 7 down to a 2, in 10 seconds flat. Goodnight. I'm an unhappy filly.

Edit: Tokyo, i'm not even on Brohoof. If the little person by my name is red, that means i'm offline.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I like the Emo Green Giant you have there, Leaf.

And I finally got my Twilight Sparkle doll. She wasn't taken care of very well, so her hair is all tangled and nasty.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Okay so Season 1 is a wrap.

Short and sweet verdict: The show is good, and I enjoyed it.

Kinda tired right now (I watched the entire season in less than 2 days), so I'm not really in the mood to do the whole 20 questions thing.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
20 questions:

1.who is your favroite pony?

2.who is your favroite pony?

3.who is your favroite pony?

4.who is your favroite pony?

5.who is your favroite pony?

6.who is your favroite pony?

7.who is your favroite pony?

8.who is your favroite pony?

9.who is your favroite pony?