• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
There's two ways I know how you can get a pony plushie:

1. Make one yourself.
2. Be willing to shell out plenty of money on Ebay for any pony plushie that's available.

Though honestly in most cases for option 2 I wouldn't bother unless you're REALLY desperate because the ones on Ebay aren't the best plushies that I've seen on EqD or they'll go for a lot of money.

Like that life-sized Dash plushie. 4,900 dollars!
Good god who would literally spend that much money on a very big plush?

This kinda also makes me think of those Faust sketches that were sold on Ebay too.

===

Actually it looks like only 4 of the humanized ponies were working at McDonalds, but still that's pretty rare.
whoooooopppp im soooo down to make one! :D

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
whoooooopppp im soooo down to make one! :D

well seeing as im a very very nice person, and my nan is a god at sewing, ill see if she wants to make a bit of extra cash on the side from making some horse shaped plushies, if you get me

john!

Smash Hero
well seeing as im a very very nice person, and my nan is a god at sewing, ill see if she wants to make a bit of extra cash on the side from making some horse shaped plushies, if you get me
YOU!!

*grabs gp by the shoulders*

...you can get me what i want.

i want a fluttershy doll, 12-15 inches nose to flank, synthetic fiber only, plush with >50% cotton composition, brushable yet voluminous hair with coloration within 3 tone levels of the real thing.

does your nan have the technology

Heartstring

Smash Legend
YOU!!

*grabs gp by the shoulders*

...you can get me what i want.

i want a fluttershy doll, 12-15 inches nose to flank, synthetic fiber only, plush with >50% cotton composition, brushable yet voluminous hair with coloration within 3 tone levels of the real thing.

does your nan have the technology
O_O

DONT KEEEL MEE!!
okay in all honestly now, i have no idea if she can be that specific, she can probably make something similar to your standard generic plushie (only with actually strands of hair) but if you want it that specific and she CAN do it then you may have to pay a lot for supplies, postage and effort, but i dunno what your payment threshold is *shrug*
ill ask her about donig something of this nature when i next see her, shes in the hospital atm so yeah :L

Heartstring

Smash Legend
postage from uk actually isnt that bad XD

and shes as good as she ever was, shes in there because her spine screwed up so they have to fuse all of the vertibrae in the lumbar region to keep her upright. she just recovering from op stress atm

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Ahhhhh I want to call my grandma nan thats awesome!!!7
Im probably gonna make the circle little cute plushies but into a beanie (like a small bean bag feeling thingy)
*game face*
I GOT THIS. & ill take a pic when I do it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
haha, best of luck to you then!
actually now that im thinknig about it i need to ask her to help me with maknig a dress shirt for my dudley cosplay. oh boy...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ahhhhh I want to call my grandma nan thats awesome!!!7
Im probably gonna make the circle little cute plushies but into a beanie (like a small bean bag feeling thingy)
*game face*
I GOT THIS. & ill take a pic when I do it.

Can't wait to see it.

Under news: I still can't decide what I'm going to do for Halloween. Any suggestions? Might as well plan ahead since I was scrambling for ideas last year on the day of.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dammit LP, I cant read your post for the life of me. Im using the Crastel skin which is COMPLETELY WHITE.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Dammit LP, I cant read your post for the life of me. Im using the Crastel skin which is COMPLETELY WHITE.
Ankoku said the same thing since he was using a modskin, lol. Revo <3

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Halloween costumes, eh?

I'm torn between

[collapse=an excuse to get dreadlocks]
[/collapse]
[collapse=something more practical and from my favorite movie, but less identifiable]
[/collapse]
and
[collapse=something awesome and pony related]
[/collapse]

Heartstring

Smash Legend
haloween? people dotn care much if they cant recognise it or not so i say the second one for personal love
for me, haloween is the same time as my countries convention, so yeah

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
sup guys.
currently typing from my ps3's browser, my PC died for good I fear.
tomorrow a trusted technician will come and check both my ext. hard drive (already been dead for a couple months) and the internal hard disk to try and recover stuff from both of them.
I'll get me a laptop tuesday most likely, so don't worry, I' m not dead.
<3

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Discord would also be sooo much work xD I guess it's good that Halloween is on a Monday, because I'll have the weekend to work on my costume.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i dunno, i would appreaciate a hot gijinka appearing on my doorstep
also i just realised im awesome enough to be mentioned in zatch's sig XD

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
More specifically, it's a humanized version of a non-human character with their clothes being the main thing used for resemblance.

Like, a naked human Rarity isn't gijinka, but Rarity in a white dress with purple frills and diamonds on the hip is.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
More specifically, it's a humanized version of a non-human character with their clothes being the main thing used for resemblance.

Like, a naked human Rarity isn't gijinka, but Rarity in a white dress with purple frills and diamonds on the hip is.
yeah this
although the one i posted is their gala versions
gaaaa i dont want to wait another week for the next episode :(

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Think you could make a Discord plushie? :3
jesus christ mandem, you have any idea how difficut that could be?
actually...you could buy soft toys of warious different animals that are done in a similar fashion and then sew them all togethr like a frankenstien
i might look into this, although my nature means ill have severe trouble taknig a knife to a kiddies soft-toy

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Okay, for anyone who remembers me posting a video/talking about A Youchewpoop user who does the "YCP News video" and him going on a long discussion of how much he hates MLP a month or so ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zs2DvlX3aY&feature=player_embedded
Even he's been caught now, ironyironyironyironyirony.
God this is so funny... I'm almost tempted to stay on the YCPF more then SWF.

EDIT - Holy ****ing ****.
Not only did Stuart go on to our side, but the video was even shown on Equestria Daily
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/10/ytpnews-on-pony.html

EDIT 2 - Obligatory Image to remember the fallen.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
because you go to /b/
also, i need to be re-taughti n the art of love and tolerance. im currently argueing URC agaisnt AZ :L

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I visit /b/,/a/,/co/ ocassionally (getting some few nice pics) and /v/ for laugh at people raging for the silliest stuff.

Still, nothing really good....

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I always found it funny how fans of the show state the "underlying" moral themes of episodes as a strong point.

I mean, that aspect is wonderfully put together for children under the age of like 12 but if people honestly found any of the moral concepts in the episodes to be subtle and startling revelations then imo they should take a good look back at their lives and see where they went wrong.

Lol I'm such a downer aren't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom