• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
*not reading a whole page of Leaf. being wrong*

Alicorns da best, and then unicorns.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
SRK would hate fighting is magic even if it was the greatest, most balanced fighting game ever made

for the same reason they hate smash bros.
Not made by Capcom?
But seriously, idk what you're talking about here. It seems like they hate Smash because it's very, very different from every other 2D fighter out there (no life bar, stage choice matters, items, etc.). But FiM is much more like a traditional SF game, so I really don't see why they'd hate it for the same reasons.
They're still gonna hate it though, that's inevitable.

Mike Ross is gonna main Rarity for sure.
No, Mike Ross is going to main whatever derpy low tier character he can get fraudulent wins online with and then he's going to get blown up at every major for the game and then just give up and go back to SFIV, the only game he's good at.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
SFIV, SSFIV, AE, AE 2012, whatever, it's all basically the same.

That new SF game that has lost of scrubby input shortcuts but everyone loves it anyway because it's basically SF: Alpha done right.

Mike Ross is bad at Marvel.

Reizilla

Marvel is bad at being a good game and is not as popular as AE. I fail to see your pointe.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
idk about not as popular, but you have a good point - MvC3 is ***.

My point was that the SFIV series are the only games being played right now that Mike Ross is good at.

Reizilla

Well, seeing as how they bring in the most competitors and the most hype and money, I don't see how that's anything close to a losing situation for him. Marvel is kind of just a bonus for some people.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
...yeah, in Japan.

In America and much of Europe, the popularity for MvC and SF is about the same and it has been historically. The amount of competition in each is about equal, and although SF might be slightly more popular, it's not by leaps and bounds like you're implying it is.

Reizilla

Historically, I will agree, but there's a reason why SFIV is the feature game at EVO.

M!nt

Smash Champion
So I just watched baby cakes and it was an ok episode. Still not a fan of the appearance of baby ponies.
Pinkie definitely went up on my list, she has a major case of schizophrenia that makes me like her for some reason, easily top 3 now.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
He is, but that's not the point. Tofer N**** is 10 months too late.

=

Now that I bough C batteries, I never been amused by a toy flashlight with Pinkie Pie in it in which you ad graphic lenses into it. In a dark room, Pinkie is everywhere.

Reizilla

I'm pretty sure no one liked the show before I made this thread, 'tard.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I would honestly take the tortoise. Those things are awesome. I mean, come on, the thing came with it's own shades.
I honestly would've taken the flying squirrel.

Why does Trixie have to be sad?
Cause she's blue.

the same food that they eat in cloudsdale...

they could always grow food in a secret location away from the unicorns

keep in mind that this strategy is a last resort. the unicorn peoples have much useful magic to offer in service of their pegasus overlords, and their preservation is ideal.
Earth ponies are the only ones that can make food according to that episode.
I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Those insults are so necessary.

[collapse=Berry PUNCH!!!]

[/collapse]
[collapse=A Pinkie Tail]

[/collapse]

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
WHOA

DISAPPROVE OF THE TITLE CHANGE

if you're going to diss pegasi, then i expect future titles which diss durrrth ponies and unitards as well.
None of the other pony races try so hard to pretend they're better than everyone else.

This is entirely the fault of ponies like you and Leaf.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
See, he's just gonna try to ignore the girth of the Pegasi. You can't ignore our girth.

I mean, if he's gonna take it to such personal insults, it's not worth our time.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Nah, let him be mad.

We know we are right, if it takes him being like THIS about it, then we just know we won.
See, he's just gonna try to ignore the girth of the Pegasi. You can't ignore our girth.

I mean, if he's gonna take it to such personal insults, it's not worth our time.
Not in the best of moods or best of states.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The best state to be in is a Pegasi state.

Literally, after reading this post. A knot formed in my throat that rendered me unable to breath for a few seconds.

1. Get a jar or glass and add 2 teaspoons of salt
2. Fill the glass with 1/3rd vinegar and 1/3rd lemon juice
3. Fill the rest of the glass with laundry bleach
4. Add 5 to 7 pennies(or copper coins of your country)
5. Take a glass and blow into the glass
6. After 10 minutes the portal should start forming!
Blowing until you're dizzy increases the CO2 in your breath.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbiEi5tVnGk

I agree with her. Mysterious Mare Do Well is the weakest episode in series. Probably the only **** episode.
I think a lot of Mare Do Well's oddness comes from the fact that it was probably the first episode Merriwether Williams ever wrote for the show, whereas every other episode sans "Hearth's Warming Eve" so far this season has been written by one of the regulars from season one. Ponyville feels odd, the ridiculous number of borderline catastrophes is odd, the behavior of the characters is arguably a little strange, etc. I'm assuming she'll get better a sense of how to write for the FiM universe as time goes on (she already seems notably better in "Hearth's Warming Eve", although that might partially be since the episode revolves around an original historical story and hence is able to get away with being different).

I honestly would've taken the flying squirrel.
I would have gone with the cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom