• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
my two cents:
I never expected fluttershy and dash to sing together.
just as I never expected fluttershy to go crazy when dash said she wanted a pet.
opalescence confirmed for meaniest pet of the bunch.
also dash was crazy to let her potential pets risk their lives like that.
inb4petacomplainsaboutit
maybe it was just me but dash was being a bit cheesy in this episode.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
One of my favorite episodes.
-I've been more or less unsure about where RD placed on my list, but after this, she gets about 20 or so points. She's so awesome.
-RD/Fluttershy duet was amazing. My personal favorite will always be the CMC theme, but this is up there.
-Tank is pretty cool.

Certainly my favorite episode, next to Sisterhooves Social, and Luna Eclipsed (thanks Zatch!) from season 2.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
But Philomena really should've been in this episode! Every other pet was in it, including Spike! Hell, even the buzzing buzzard made an appearance or two! Still the best episode though.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I have to wait little under two hours before I can catch the episode on Youtube or available video host.
@Shrouded: Luna Eclipsed.
:pinkiepie:

M!nt

Smash Champion
Pretty Great episode
I kept feeling sorry for the pets after every obstacle lol.
I also didn't expect the tortoise because of that picture and no flight.
I like the bat better than Tank.
I really, really want a Tortoise and the Hare type episode for this Dash thing.
As such, I DEMAND that a turtle enter the race. :applejack:
You had to jinx it didn't you.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
^I saw her, I need to remove some bricks I'm sitted on.

Episode was great, one of the best ones I've seen so far, and pretty even with Lesson Zero in "best of S2".
As predictable as every other episode, but wonderful regardless.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm at indecision on the case of whether or not this episode was my favorite, as opposed to "Sisterhoove Social." It definitely had that cordial attitude I look for in the episodes, and it had a much less contemptuous feel surrounding it, like "Sisterhoove Social" had attained within the first couple of minutes.
Tank is my favorite of the pony pets, now. I had a genial, pathos perspective whenever I saw his zealous attempts at trying to compete among the other pet possibilities. He was just so benevolent, couldn't look at him without thinking "poor thing." There were a lot of hilarious moments in the episode, like in the formalities appointed to test individual criterion. I loved it.

Episode was overall one of my favorites, if not my contemporary favorite, of the show. Remarkable.

Was pretty disappointed at the absence of Philomena, though. I expected at least a brief appearance.
Tank becoming her pet was predictable to me, but I didn't expect him to overcome the last endeavor. Tank is strong as s***.

Edit: Tortoise memes, incoming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LRWAFQqQY9Y
:pinkiepie:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Dash is a ***** like usual.

Fluttershy was great in this episode.
And Tank is awesome. Best pet, easily.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
New episode was great. Definitely one of my top 3 for season 2 thus far.

Here's some of my initial thoughts:

-Dash having the tortoise as her pet was obvious.
-I'd like that sweater that eagle made.
-I flipped when I saw that we finally got a new song. Definitely wasn't expected having the first song sung by Dash and Fluttershy.
-Also with that song I could be wrong, but like "Art of the Dress" and "At the Gala" I feel like this song based off some other musical piece.

Overall it had plenty of good moments and moral. I liked watching the different performances by the animals.
I loved the return of Fluttershy's "yay~" and also when Dash did that "dun dun dun" moment for the gorge.

BSP

Smash Legend
I enjoyed it. I mean, you knew it was coming the whole time, but it was nice to see Rainbow slow down and learn something :)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Okay, internet literally started loading by KB's when I tried streaming earlier this morning (5 AM I think) so I've been internetless since then... finally let me on so i'll atleast put this down before I go back to the usual doing nothing all day.

- No RD/Fshy for 3 episodes, get Duet Song.
- After the tortoise came on screen the third time, It was confirmed he'd be the pet... While I'm a sucker for Reptiles like snakes turtles and the like I was still reacting like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
In a non-angry way that is.
- Noticed something about the (I believe) Duck overlapping Dash when she was skidding, sure enough there's an image on ponibooru.

- The bat I really wanted to win, especially from the...
Damn RD...
Awesome Talent Show act.
- For some reason seeing Rainbow Dash cry brought me great joy.
- Even with only a few lines, I liked how Pinkie Pie sounded like a brat during the end once Rainbow stated The pet that crosses with her becomes hers.
- Will atleast give RD some credit for giving the tortoise a name like Tank.
- Wasn't sure if it was my color blindness or not, but I noticed the flying machine had either light around the middle of the machine, or Celestia's Magic.

And I guess that's it... The only thing I enjoyed about this episode was the Tortoise.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Not episode related, but still awesome because of Wind Waker and Discord.
[collapse="Oh man"]
[/collapse]
the "and" you put in between Wind Waker and Discord makes me happy.

Anyway, new episode was really good. Was sooooo happy for the first song of the new season. I'm guessing it doesn't need to be said how the episode was really predictable and all that =P Also, that bat was pretty cool imo. I totally would've taken him as a pet.
Also, does anyone know what the name of the turtle is? i don't remember anyone saying his name.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Best episode.

That was determined from the duet alone.

1: Singing is the greatest thing.
2: We all knew the turtle would win through a loophole.
3: Tenacity, for those who play LoL.
4: That turtle is the coolest thing ever, made cooler by the gift of flight.
5: Dash's shades are probably the best thing in the show.

Come at me, haters.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
This episode was pretty high tier. Not the best of the season, but its pretty hard to beat

Tier list thus far:
Top:
Lesson Zero
Return of Harmony part 2

High:
May the best pet win
Return of harmony part 1

Mid:
Luna Eclipsed
Cutie-pox

Low:
Sisterhooves Social

Pictures relevant to this episode.

Well of course they influence the show! faust said that they had to change the design of the carousel boutique to make is a viable playset

Pictures relevant to this episode.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I agree with this list except switch Luna Eclipsed with Sisterhood Social and switch Part 1 with part 2 of Return of Harmony.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Tofer is also mad
wheres the love and tolerance for opinions man xD

and im more of a lyra fan in this day and age

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I love you as a person and tolerate your existence, but your opinions can smd. Like Vee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom