• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Despite it being cupcakes and such, it's actually not all that bad.
well they accept grimdark fanfiction, WAY too much of it. so this should be jsut fine!, send it in man
Alright, I submitted it XP We'll see what happens. I was hoping to do a DBZ parody with ponies, right down to having Fluttershy -> Goku (HOW DARE YOU), Nightmare Moon -> Freeza, Twilight -> Cell, and Pinkie -> Buu. Not sure who the rest of the villains would be.

Hmm... Maybe Fluttershy as Gohan would make more sense. Timid, kind, but very ruthless when provoked. Psh. I dunno.

On a random note, do y'all think i should get this as a shirt or a hoodie?
http://www.welovefine.com/img/p/1212-3496-large.jpg <---Shirt
http://www.welovefine.com/img/p/1279-3725-large.jpg <---Hoodie

ninaj'd =O
Sorry, i just don't understand the Spike hate. Spike's like, one of my favorite characters. And all of a sudden all of my friends are hating on him for no good reason :(

I guess i just need to shut up sometimes and relax tho.
I'd get the shirt personally, I dunno, up to you.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Sorry, i just don't understand the Spike hate. Spike's like, one of my favorite characters. And all of a sudden all of my friends are hating on him for no good reason :(
I was just joking, I don't really hate anybody. It's just funny to try to be funny.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
My internet decided to go to poop on me right when I was trying to claim post 40k :c

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Steve in the GETS BRoom. That awkward moment when you refresh the page and there are seven new posts. Can't say it's unusual.

Shrouded dislikes Spike? I think I misunderstood at some point, but I thought you adored him.
:pinkiepie:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Shrouded dislikes Spike? I think I misunderstood at some point, but I thought you adored him.
Nope. I don't think so, anyways. It's hard to remember, but I don't think I ever mentioned Spike a character that I adored. It's ever harder to remember the last time I used the word "adore."

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Slush, you're mistaken; that wasn't my statement, lol. Spike couldn't/cannot do much as an earth-bound baby dragon, PL. Or at least, by himself.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Feasibly. I'm still dubious regardless; there must be some candid criteria we could base them both on. In the instance appointed, Owlowicious had the evasive advantage. Point one, I can concur, but there isn't much to refer to when it comes to Owlowicious; she's only appeared in her debut episode thus far. In that episode, there weren't many discernible negatives to conjure against Owlowicious, she did no wrong.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Gijinka is the term used to describe dressing up as a non human character by using "regular" clothes and accessories to create the resemblance.

So yeah, what PL said (Gijinka).

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Needs more Owen Wilson. Rather Braeburn.
Welcome to APPLELOOSA~

If it weren't for the young-viewer overtone, Over the Barrel should've allowed that cliche Braeburn x Little Strongheart* to blossom. I don't think I've searched for fanart of either, so I may have missed out on some good views.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I seriously hate all of you so much.

**** this thread and **** all of you.

flying squirrel? where?
The rodent thing. I assume it's a flying squirrel because everything else there flies.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Dash should have a Golden Pheasant as her pet.

Or better yet this

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Feasibly. I'm still dubious regardless; there must be some candid criteria we could base them both on. In the instance appointed, Owlowicious had the evasive advantage. Point one, I can concur, but there isn't much to refer to when it comes to Owlowicious; she's only appeared in her debut episode thus far. In that episode, there weren't many discernible negatives to conjure against Owlowicious, she did no wrong.
wait.....Owlowisicious is a she? O_O everything i know is a lie

Over the Barrel should've allowed that cliche Braeburn x Little Strongheart to blossom.
fixed because i'm a grammar nazi when it comes to names :rolleyes:

[COLLAPSE="Too Cute"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Fixe it. Figures it was Little Strongheart, some reason I was integrating Chief Thunderhooves' name into that.

Guess no pony picked up when I complimented Spike's pendragonship (shrug)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
So wait whats the diffrenxe between Ginjinka and cosplay
Gijinka is wearing clothes to resemble a non-human character (who typically wouldn't wear clothes), cosplay is actually wearing the clothes of a character. So, the cosplay for Applejack would involve someone being naked while wearing a cowboy hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom