• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
But it does change what you wear.
You can literally wear anything when it's Gajinka, as long as the colors and style fits the character.
While with Cosplay you'e limited to only what that character has worn, other wise no one will get it.

vZakat

Half Genie
Equestria doesn't have technology like that though so it'd be a little awkward if it were in. If they did though, it'd totally be luna. :awesome:

*waits for espy to rage*

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ed, ponies manage to accomplish some eccentric feats when you apply them to common physics. Best to not question it.
:pinkiepie:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I don't think I'm gonna be able to watch the new episode tomorrow. I just have too much to do.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I drew up a MLP x Cave Story crossover.
[COLLAPSE="Fun!! The Huzzah Has Been Doubled!!"][/COLLAPSE]

Tomorrow morning episode hype~
Dash is gonna make a ***** of herself and then redeem herself and then get sympathy from me. PONY PETS EVERYWHERE~

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
TYomorrow's episode is gona b e good, ya'll hotta stiop hagtind on Rainbow Dash, She;s, like, me third favrourite and stuff.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Yes I do, Rainbow Dash is good. Plus this episode will probably have Philomena and I love her so much. so this episode wiill be very good probably.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I'm strangely very exited for this episode considering its mainly a Rainbow Dash episode! Don't think I can wake up at 9:00 on my break to watch it though lol.

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm guessing everypony will get at least 2 episodes about them. The rest will be about all of them or minor characters.

About to make me some breakfast to eat while I watch the new episode. 2 turkey, egg, cheese, and hash brown sandwiches with some strawberry milk to drink. :awesome:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Dat falcon = swag tho.
This episode was great! Expected ending was expected but it's not like this show is known for riveting and unexpected twists (even for kids). I liked seeing the pets all at once and the
pet talent portions were waaay lulz. Not to mention the awesome duet between Dashie and Flutershy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom