• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
oh man i remember when the only way to reduce cc was merc treads or mundo

you can't CC anyone these days, i tell ya...
I remember yesterday I was doing brand dittos mid and we both stunned each other at the exact same time. I instantly Cleansed and dropped my ult and PoF for the insta kill lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yes we should. LoL has magic and friendship. All its missing is ponies, but maybe we can influence them to create a character that fits the bill.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
LoL is terrible. Don't bring that **** into an otherwise good thread.

Anyone have a high-quality pic of Tank with sunglasses?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
you were 5 minutes late killa, i didnt ninja, you just slowpoked!

yknow, i now love rainbow dash for her new pet, because it further strengthens my theory that-within every large social group (a.k.a: a group of kids in the same academic year at school)-there is someone with the nickname 'tank' and for all examples that ive asked people about, its been 100% correct

Heartstring

Smash Legend
imma just change my statement to 'every large social group in england has a person with the nickname tank' then
because equestria obviously has england in parts of it

M!nt

Smash Champion
Anyone noticed that the flying animals could stand on clouds, see i thought only Pegasus could do that, but I guess all flying creatures can hmmm.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Saw new episode.
It's okay. One of the weaker episodes of Season 2 like Luna Eclipsed, but still worth the watch.

Rammus made that episode. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
okay everypony, i have little to nothing to do tomorrow, and i need to keep my mathematical brain in check, so heres what im going to do

I am gonig to figure out how powerful tank is, by the mass of the boulder he lifted with his neck, and as such, i will figure out jsut how heavy he is using laws of moments.
tank should come out to weigh at least a ton
i need to find some local brawlers otherwise doing **** like this is going to become a hobby

Frolossus

Smash Lord
okay everypony, i have little to nothing to do tomorrow, and i need to keep my mathematical brain in check, so heres what im going to do

I am gonig to figure out how powerful tank is, by the mass of the boulder he lifted with his neck, and as such, i will figure out jsut how heavy he is using laws of moments.
tank should come out to weigh at least a ton
i need to find some local brawlers otherwise doing **** like this is going to become a hobby
thats fine but how can you calculate the mass of the boulder?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
thats fine but how can you calculate the mass of the boulder?
well we've learnt that the ponies are somewhere between 3-4ft tall usually. ill look at the recalculations for it later, tis on EqD somewhere.
i then calulate the total volume of the boulder to an estimate, because i have limited views of it. measuring it in 3 dimensions, using pony height as a unit of measurement
i then use the internets to find the typical density of a rockface of that nature. i then figure out the mass by doing 'density of object x volume of object=total mass'
i can then figure out the mass of tank by the laws of moments. for him to have lifted the boulder, he must be about 5 times heavier than the boulder, or even as low as 2 times heavier, depending on the escape dimension he lifted it from

@john: i already did! AJ is about 3'4" from head to hoof and about 2'0" from hoof to back (lower arch). by extention the mane 6 are all almost identical in height, so ill be using that for measurement of the boulder and of tank (as theres a lack of apples within that scene, ill have a ruler to the screen XD

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
you were 5 minutes late killa, i didnt ninja, you just slowpoked!
lol nah, killa's doin' it right.

Busy the whole day, was hoping to have Espy over after his work and watch it together since I missed out this morning and busy the whole day. Just finished watching the episode, kinda scatter-minded so I might miss something I wanted to say.

Well FShy and Dash took first blood on S2's song, but guess we half guessed some sort of duet to happen.

Eagles. Badass. Badasses can knit like a boss. Bat's got musical talent, and supersonic.
Butterfly used hypnosis. Where's my pokeball?
Tenacity? My goodness, I love Twilight's vocabulary. Of course every LoL brony had LoL pop up in their head at the point.
Hawk said GG. He shook GG. These pets are legit.

Despite all these points, the episode overall is a bit lackluster due to a bit more predictability, I'll have to take points off for that. /RainbowDash
Though I will place it somewhere behind an awesome episode, so it'll great at best.

Also the Hummingbird reminded me of a drawing idea which I forgot a long time ago. I'm gonna draw Philomena x Fluttershy's male Hummingbird (a la A Bird in Hoof) in a shipping-like way. I will name it, "Worth Two in the Cottage."

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
k
was busy all day
but
new episode is in my top 3 favorite episodes now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom