• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You said "because", Lash, which I interpreted as an explanatory initiator. If your intent wasn't to defend the fomer of Zaj's reasons, then disregard my statement. Just seemed ambiguous.

Edit: Lash, if he's unaware of your former username, at least admonish/inform. Facepalming him is kinda harsh.
:pinkiepie:

BSP

Smash Legend
What irritates me is that when referring to dash, that's 90% of what I see. It's kinda irritating when I look in the thread, I see x and x and x on every other character in the show, and then see "but Dash is a *****", and how it's completely justified on every other character's flaws, they can have that just fine, no big deal, but Dash is a *****.
I gotta back him up on this. That's what I usually see with Dash around here too :( She does get a bit more hate

M!nt

Smash Champion
What do you mean unaware of his former username, which I am, but he quoted me. I'm confused lol

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
You said "because", Lash, which I interpreted as an explanatory initiator. If your intent wasn't to defend the fomer of Zaj's reasons, then disregard my statement. Just seemed ambiguous.

Edit: Lash, if he's unaware of your former username, at least admonish/inform. Facepalming him is kinda harsh.
Wait, defending his earlier statements? naw, i was confused on that one point. For the record i do agree with the rest of what Zaj said. but what i was saying was i wondered why he wondered why ppl can't like Dash because she is being a jerk in this episode. But then he said he misworded a teensie bit, and i then i got what he said, so yeah. But to answer your question, no, my post didn't really have anything to do with his earlier statements. Sorry for the confusion ^^'

And also, the facepalming wasn't for the username at all, actually. i was facepalming at my failure. But now that ya mention it, yeah, i should inform him.

HEY MINT. PPL CALL ME LASH AROUND HERE. SO FEEL FREE TO CALL ME THAT. YEAH.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh, well, disregard my extraneous reply on your behalf, Mint. I'm just quizzical right now, all the posts and whatnot.

Leaf, Dash just has a crude attitude in comparison to the others more than half the time, save for Ajay, who almost equivalents that on an inconsistent basis. I wouldn't take initiative to call her a b****, but she manages to commit some deplorable acts at the worst of times, regardless of intent. That doesn't make the flaws of the others just, I can agree, though.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
OH MY GOD. GUYS.

IT'S MINK'S BIRTHDAY.

HAPPY B-DAY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK
:pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
There's no reason to get mad over something so trivial. Especially since you're on a fighting game forum where, like all fighting game communities, the phrase "get *****" is a part of regular conversation and it's being said in a metaphorical sense, not a literal sense.
There's a difference between semantic shifts and direct reference to the act of ****. The overuse of the term in a non-literal sense, while repulsive to me, is just language change, and I didn't spend three years studying language to get a stick up my *** about a word's meaning changing over time. Otherwise I'd be mad about the way ******** is used now, as well. I don't use the word **** in that sense, but I know full well I am powerless to stop others from doing so.

But you didn't use the word ****, and it illustrates that, like me, you haven't actually separated the word from its meaning. You've just allowed the act to be trivialized. You made casual, explicit reference to sex as a weapon of oppression with violent language. You didn't say "Rainbow Dash was soundly defeated." You said, "she should have sex violently forced on her--that'll teach her to be a *****."

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I'm pretty sure he meant she needs a **** in her mouth to keep her from talking.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man, Phoot.

Nobody cares that you got butthurt because people were insulting your favorite character. Now shut up and stop turning everything into a giant cry for attention and claim for your non-existent wit.

Thank you.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I almost responded to Spelt's post, but then I remembered that I have better things to do than engaging in a pointless argument. Still it's sad that some people can't really seem to cherish or appreciate good, expansive discussion without being ****s about it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

>mwf all this arguing hasn't stopped over a rainbow colored horse, when half of us are being sarcastic cause we're aware how easy it is to troll RD meatriders

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Happy birthday, MC.

I'd argue with you ph00t but not only do I not want to, it's not really for this thread, nor will it really change how anyone actually views the subject. The last thing this thread needs is to end up being a debate on ****. Thread's been closed enough already.

I'm pretty sure he meant she needs a **** in her mouth to keep her from talking.
Lost.

Man, Phoot.

Nobody cares that you got butthurt because people were insulting your favorite character. Now shut up and stop turning everything into a giant cry for attention and claim for your non-existent wit.

Thank you.
I like that Spelt came in after like 3 months just to say this.

I almost responded to Spelt's post, but then I remembered that I have better things to do than engaging in a pointless argument. Still it's sad that some people can't really seem to cherish or appreciate good, expansive discussion without being ****s about it.
If you were here when Spelt was actually around, that post would be hilarious.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm laughing at the sheer obstinancy. If it wasn't utterly apparent the statement was contrived facetiously, I wouldn't waste time attempting to argue.

M!nt

Smash Champion
I'm laughing at the sheer obstinancy. If it wasn't utterly apparent the statement was contrived facetiously, I wouldn't waste time attempting to argue.
i've noticed this a lot from you, do you use these words in everyday conversation. why dont you just post without all the 1000 letter words and ****, not that I dont understand them, but damn.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Add me to your Ignore List if it's a burden, Mint. I actually have yet to use a single term that I'd label sesquipedalian.

Okay, -1

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guys, don't stop.
It's making me so happy. :applejack:

I need a bag of apple slices or some ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom