• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
But...only two ponies are salty, Dissy.
@Zatch: You wouldn't want to be my sibling. I'd share my fanfics with you. :applejack:

...tho Zaj seems to love it.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Just because everyone's *****ing so much.

Rarity is also a *****, especially in the episode with Sweetie ****.

Though Rarity comes around a lot easier than Dash.

O

:blackdudeface:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I did say redemption and sympathy at the end of my list last night, before watching the episode of course.

Also Tofer, not if Sweetie Belle helps. Best be putting up that salt before getting that dose of Sweetie Belle Bad Luck

M!nt

Smash Champion
Well the only pony I truly hate is Luna, should have stayed on the moon where she belongs.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

john!

Smash Hero
I think this whole fanbase needs a **** shoved in them.
i bet a decent percentage of the fanbase agrees with you.

think about that.

....because most people don't like jerks
i beg to differ. chicks dig jerks. and this thread has become more hostile since the trolls left; maybe people are trying to fill the void of hatred?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It was just a rather dubious accusation, no harm done. I was just rightfully impugning for sake of clarity.

Tonight had a decent salt level, I'm impressed.
:pinkiepie:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
This wouldn't be the first time Zatch. though it has been a while.

These kinds of salt levels usually seem to involve arguments with Dash.
Like for example that huge argument with Dash ditching everybody in episode 1 if you recall.

john!

Smash Hero
dash's attitude either rubs people the wrong way, or makes people think she's awesome

lately it's been getting a little irritating for me personally. rarity is the second best now, she's deserved that spot for a long time

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Well she was a ***** to the tortoise, and she put the animals in life threatening situations.
Tofer, those animals volunteered to be in those life threatening situations and you know it. Plus it takes a few hardships in order to fully grow and mature, and those animals are now stronger for it. If anything, they should be thanking her for even giving them the chance to participate.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I think this whole fanbase needs a **** shoved in them.

And GP, you realize that Tank lifted the boulder WITH HIS HEAD, right?
I do, but regardless of how strong tanks spinal muscles are, if he was not miles heavier than the boulder itself, he was just end up lifting his own body while the boulder would not move
imma get to the calculation after this post

Yes i am very sad and actually went and did this lawl, but still :D :D :D
had 0% with gummy Though D:
It's okay, it's okay. ive done many similar things before
applebloom is a child though, slightly worrying

OH MY GOD. GUYS.

IT'S MINK'S BIRTHDAY.

HAPPY B-DAY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK
:pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie: :pinkiepie:
Oh lord! happy birthday mink

I knew this was coming before i even clicked it

i've noticed this a lot from you, do you use these words in everyday conversation. why dont you just post without all the 1000 letter words and ****, not that I dont understand them, but damn.
Hey you think zatch is literate, have you ever tried reading a vermanubis blog? i have to get a dictionary to read it

Also, theres too much salt in here

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
O_____O This thread grew by 34 pages after I haven't posted for a few days.
-----
Anyways, I found the new episode ok. I loved the song though.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well gentlemen, i did the maths, double checked it and everything. using a few assumptions (a.k.a: the type of stone trapping RD, i came to the conclusion it was slatestone, which is one of the lighter types of stone out there, so it would make my final result for tank's weight lower) i got the minimum weight in which tank could have been to lift that boulder

He could be no less than 11430.432 Kg. or 11.43 Tonnes

he is one HENCH *******
so the question is: just how powerful is the propeller hat that allows him to fly if it can lift that much?

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
IICR, I believe I saw the propeller hat was magically enhanced. The attachment between the propeller blades and the hat had a unicorn-magic aura around it.

At least each potential pet had some sort of means of escape. Wounds remain superficial.

Edit: Besides science/biology/studyofanimals has it that there exists creatures that can carry weights many times their own weight. Tank just happens to fall in that category.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
IICR, I believe I saw the propeller hat was magically enhanced. The attachment between the propeller blades and the hat had a unicorn-magic aura around it.

At least each potential pet had some sort of means of escape. Wounds remain superficial.

Edit: Besides science/biology/studyofanimals has it that there exists creatures that can carry weights many times their own weight. Tank just happens to fall in that category.
actually, the reason certain species can lift large amount is due to the natural laws of proportionality, animals that are proportionally smaller can lift larger weights pull-for-pull
Tank-while being smaller than the mane 6-is still a relatively large animal. and so he defies the laws of proportionality
this pic is related to me right now:

Reizilla

Ants can carry 50x their own weight, no?

You're also overlooking the fact that magic is magic.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ants can carry 50x their own weight, no?

You're also overlooking the fact that magic is magic.
ants are tiny, and therefore the natural laws of proportionality apply to them

and of course its magic, i dont gotta explain ****.
but my sunday had nothing planned and i felt like working my mathematical brain

Reizilla

Proportionality smortionality. Sounds like a load of hogwash to me. Does it come from the same hippies that invented global warming?

Also did Tank completely life the rock, or did he just lift one side? Wouldn't that like cut the weight in half or something?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
no, its scientifically proven, its how muscle fibres work which causes this strange law to occur

and he lifted it to one side, which made my life a lot harder. it does half the amount of force required to lift the rock and therefore it halves how much tank must weigh in order to lift it
i took that into account with my calculation

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Tank was vying for friendship. The power and magic of frienship, and proved it.

Else I would call mythical status on this tortoise. That or* focusing EV points on Attack and megaforgoing Speed.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
GP, stop giving me reasons to never come back here. :applejack:
I needed something to brain on, and tank came to mind. of course when i start to brain i begin to remember everything i learnt in college and school, which then makes me too smart for my own good
imma just go become thick again

the real reasons is obviously due to magic

also that derpy is incredibly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom