• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I wanna see Opal wreck some ****, followed by Gummy and Winona and Owlowlious. Angel would be too bad *** to give a ****.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Oh wow, 1000th page... About to hit 40k posts....
What did I miss? something non-spoiler related?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Pic from the new episode (minor spoilers)
I really, really want a Tortoise and the Hare type episode for this Dash thing.
As such, I DEMAND that a turtle enter the race. :applejack:
Bats are pretty slow, it also seems she only wants a flying pet... And if you look closely, The bat has Dr Whoof's Hair.

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm hoping for some gummy action. Gummy is hilarious. And yeah some philomena would be pretty awesome. I wonder what kind of interesting interactions between pets we'll see. We've never seen any of the pets together so far.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Pic from the new episode (minor spoilers)
I don't remember who on this thread asked when's the next time we see Owlowiscious, but I totally called it that it was gonna be this episode we see him next. :cool:

The only other thing I wanna add is looking at that pic I could see that there's another flyer that was being derpy and had a false start, which is why Dash looks possibly irritated there.

But seriously, I think it's pretty obvious who the pet is going to end up being.

And if the flying squirrel isn't named Rocky, I'm going to be very disappointed.
flying squirrel? where?

They should replace Spike with Owlicious for the rest of the season.
I am okay with this.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ever since Lesson Zero, Spike's purpose become evident to me: a jewel-consuming mailbox that admires Rarity or any unmistakable attributes relevant.

I wouldn't mind Owlowicious replacing Spike as Twilight's assistant, but that doesn't appoint Owlowicious as #1 Assistant.
:pinkiepie:

vZakat

Half Genie
Owlowiscious can't instantly send a letter via magic. Although in a fight Owlowiscious would win. I mean, if he can beat a fully grown dragon, what chance does a baby dragon have?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hate is the last term I'd use to define my feelings toward Spike. I don't find many reprehensible aspects about him, but he showed a good deal of foolhardiness in Owl's Well That Ends Well. That's all I would hold against him, but I don't. He sought out vengence rather than equity that episode around, and I don't find any point of fault Owlowicious made. It's a goddamn owl. Lol.
:pinkiepie:

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I just don't usually enjoy watching Spike's antics. Sometimes he just feels forced to me.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lash, I haven't seen many (if any) directly affirm their hate for Spike. If anything, he's just losing the poll against Owlowicious for Twilight's assistant, apparently. No hate, just opinions.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Everyone's waiting to get that 40k post. I'm sure of it.

I don't hate Spike, to be honest. I just don't find him interesting, and I don't see why others do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom