• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
But Spitfire is adorably cute. She's just one below Soarin' cause I love his apple-pie-devouring antics and loving her voice as much as his.

I'm a little 'k with the anthro "Spitfire is performing a striptease" (also artwork to Silva Hound's EP album) but it's still a bit disturbing how it was portrayed.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Spitfire as a male is interesting. I wonder what caused the Polish localization team or other parties over there to make that change. I also wonder if there are any other notable changes to characters or places in the Polish version of MLP: FiM.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm sure that Polish ED (or Koniowatychia Codziennego) is full of hetero Spitfire X RD fanfics.

EDIT: as long as you don't click on the no Polish fanfic button, lol.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Damn that's pretty smooth. If I had time, I'd edit Twilight in her bed scenes into IRL beds.

If the bedroom's door is closed, I'd say AJ couldn't hear it at all. It took Rarity to wake her up.

Ponies washing dishes, I cannot recall that ever being shown.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Dunno if it was shown but it was at least implied in the first part of Sisterhooves Social.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Dunno if it was shown but it was at least implied in the first part of Sisterhooves Social.
Oh yeah that's right, I forgot about that part.

Speaking of ponies sleeping, I stumbled upon this dA artist Stinkehund while looking for new pony wallpapers.
[COLLAPSE=""Five more minutes..." by Stinkehund"][/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE=""Twilight sleeping" by Stinkehund"][/COLLAPSE]
His detail is megamazing, quite the thing my hobby aspires to be.

We* had our favorite pony list posted a while back. It's been a while since we talked about wallpapers. I'm about to update mine now with these.

[COLLAPSE="Desktop WP - "Twilight Sparkle Heart BG" by SirPayne"][/COLLAPSE]

[COLLAPSE="Laptop WP - "Twilight Splash Wallpaper" by dignifiedjustice"][/COLLAPSE]

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom