• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(MW:W Cir) Event 52: Battle to End Hunger- M2K Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Who wants to buy teammateship.

It will be significantly cheaper than teaming with M2K. Perhaps will not involve any money or demands.

It will also be significantly less whiney.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
If we get more TVs and setups, we would have room to have an N64 setup or two going. But we would need setups for the tourney as a priority since I don't want us running late.

DeLux

Yeah, it's been hard to keep track of housing specifically. I wish we could help phat out more with some advance notice.

I'll go back through the thread and assign housing when I get back from out of town. There's still plenty of housing between Phat and the other KC people.

crawlshots

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone pick me up from IL? :awesome:
You don't know of anyone else from IL coming? I'd give you and Kels a ride... except 1) not even sure if I'm going and 2) I'm probably way south of you guys. If you somehow found a way down here then it could maybe work, lol.

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Hype. So pumped.

DeLux, Im able to bring a setup also. Wish I could house people, but my brothers having a party that day and things are already gonna be hectic.

Hype. So ready.

DeLux

Awesome, I'll list you down as bringing a setup

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Also, no big deal, but could you change my character back to Ness. Lol.

*Everyone thats able to bring a setup. You want friendlies/casuals too don't you?*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom