• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(MW:W Cir) Event 52: Battle to End Hunger- M2K Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i figured out the money problem, its 95% my fault

we had a brawl box of money and a melee box of money, and i could have sworn lux told me that the small black box was for melee

i divvy'd out the money for singles without double checking the totals that people should have gotten, wasn't thinking at all. if i did i could have easily figured it out, but .... :/

for melee singles m2k should have gotten 150 instead of 231, arc 75 instead of 115, and jace 25 instead of 38.

i didn't even bother looking at brawl money, at all cause i assumed it was just in the other box

so thats where the ~134 missing dollars went

hopefully we can get the money back to where it should go to... but yeah this is my fault i wasn't thinking :|

if people aren't willing to give up winnings ill pay out pocket

i made a huge mistake
Damn that sucks. Props for fessing up though hopefully the winners will give back the extra money they got.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Strongbad is going to have to perform some dirty deed to get his money back from me. Gotta earn it back. ;D LOL

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So that just leaves M2K, if he wants to pay back his 81.
Priority one would be paying back Strong Bad imo because he really stepped up.

I think M2K is in the area still, so if one of us could talk to him about it, that would be awesome. His 81 difference is what the circuit is supposed to get.

bugexe

Smash Cadet
well the tournament was fun regardless. i thought there was a lack of either people wanting to friendly or lack of set ups or both. learned a lot though and i feel like i'm a lot better now. i'll have to ask my church if we could host one because we have a good place to host one.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Fun tourney

Shoutouts

Melee- You are dead, but having tourneys sometimes makes me love the game again.

Arc- GGs. Work on not getting ***** in dittos lol.
Jace- You have gotten alot better. First time i've lost to a falcon main in tourney for a long long time. The next tourney i go to i'll make sure one of my spacies is ready to take that crusty captain out.
Dmac- GGs. Work on that falco, he's the best char i promise you.
Phat- Closest games i'll ever play are with you man. GGs.
Z- GGs. I always sweat having to go 3rd matches vs you idk why haha.
Buddha- GGs man your alot of fun to play. Your fox is your best for sure i can see your from cali. Look forward to seeing you take over KC!

Buddha Lova

Smash Apprentice
Buddha- GGs man your alot of fun to play. Your fox is your best for sure i can see your from cali. Look forward to seeing you take over KC!
thanks i've been trying to improve my fox game! but honestly my falco was off that day. Your marth is really good you were doing some really nice gimps on my falco, thats why i had to beast it up with fox! :awesome:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
We can close this thread because a results thread is up

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yessirrrrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.