• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(MW:W Cir) Event 52: Battle to End Hunger- M2K Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Lux, you can officially put me as attending in the banner, that way the Mega Man people will come, AKA M2K. You have my permission.

This is 10 :wolf: out of 10 :wolf:
Updated. I took the liberties of calling it an official Nebraska Megaman Power Rankings Event as well.

Hype

And today I learned HoChiMinhTrail is both bad at argument by analogy AND reading comprehension

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Updated. I took the liberties of calling it an official Nebraska Megaman Power Rankings Event as well.

Hype

And today I learned HoChiMinhTrail is both bad at argument by analogy AND reading comprehension
lol thats all you got? here let me take a turn at your argumentive methods:

oMg U so Dumb Lol omg u cAnt read lol (apparently i just ***** you with this)

i think it's time for you to take a seat son

DeLux

lol thats all you got? here let me take a turn at your argumentive methods:

oMg U so Dumb Lol omg u cAnt read lol (apparently i just ***** you with this)

i think it's time for you to take a seat son
Sorry, all I read there was bs

LOOK, I CAN MIMIC POORLY TOO

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I see alot of my own stubbornness in Lux. I can see this going downhill fast the way he gets so defensive, just like I do about these kinds of things. Trying to prove analogies wrong and stuff. I do that sh*t all the time and I make a fool out of myself and its hard for me to catch myself, but from the outside I can see those same issues alot clearer.

DeLux

Well Peef, I was nice to you and discussed with you legitimately because you are more than capable of intelligent conversation and didn't resort to ad hominem argument tactics.

Captain Keeping It Real up there is making me contemplate if he's ******** or not.

that's the difference

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Well Peef, I was nice to you and discussed with you legitimately because you are more than capable of intelligent conversation and didn't resort to ad hominem argument tactics.

Captain Keeping It Real up there is making me contemplate if he's ******** or not.

that's the difference

awww, such a fragile lil thing you are. well i wont be mean anymore in this thread, point proven Out *****ES

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Simple yet real talk. if you dont like what lux has done dont come. if you dont give a damn like me, show up to this awesome tourney with everyone else who is not dumb. L afk

Echo

Smash Champion
You guys are all wrong... the attraction that brings everyone to the Event 52 has always been DARKRAIN. And the rest of KC/Lawrence of course. (<3)

Hey Peef you wanna do some commentary here? We could actually take it seriously this time. :D

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hey Peef you wanna do some commentary here? We could actually take it seriously this time. :D
I could try my hand at it although I don't think im ver good. I'm sure Secks will though!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I have lost interest in the game...plus, my brother is having his first communion on this day.
I can't decide which one of these is the biggest fail.

EDIT: It's actually completely obvious.

Dart!

Smash Master
so this tourney is 7 hours away, and has toll roads to get there too? wtf kansas with that illinois road ****** garbage

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
use K-10 instead of I-70 to avoid toll roads

VVV what this guy said, we dont screw people over as hard as illinois does ....

and then he edited to right as i edited

THuGz

Smash Lord
Any toll road you take in KS, there is always a free option

Edit: Stealth posted literally the second I hit save. What he said.

Stealth is my new best friend, ^ consider these posts the same post

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
The top 3 members of the NMPR will be in attendance actually, with Echo and ShermanTheTank both coming out of retirement for Smash. And I laughed pretty hard when I came home and saw you actually put my name in the banner.

You guys are all wrong... the attraction that brings everyone to the Event 52 has always been DARKRAIN. And the rest of KC/Lawrence of course. (<3)
You are so jealous.

Dart!

Smash Master
lol i'm not gonna take a bus also, i cannot find a route that leads to "K-10" the only routes i have are 36 and 70. it's ok i guess

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Just take I-35 to Lenexa, KS; head west on I-435; and then later merge onto KS-10 W. Just follow the signs that lead you to Lawrence.

D

Deleted member

Sorry, all I read there was bs

LOOK, I CAN MIMIC POORLY TOO
if you're trying to play the "I'm just being courteous" card then do so consistently. you knew people were going to give you a hard time about it several hours prior to the quoted post. if you want to follow your belief system, whatever that means, do so with dignity.

also make sure you can differentiate following your beliefs and stubbornness. too many people do not evaluate a deviation or experimental behavior honestly, and by and large I see that people tend to over-value their deviance. this doesn't target you specifically, it's just a trend I happen to notice. be honest with yourself.

and yeah this is strictly hurting your attendance. it's fine so long as you understand and accept the implications, which seems to be the case so far.

DeLux

On that note, I apologize for the discourteous behavior on my part in giving rise to the lower tier of argument presented on both sides, in acknowledgement and response. I will not apologize for not bending to the will of majority.

Let's all turn the page and get ready for the tourney in a month

Dart!

Smash Master

quick map i quickly jury rigged for people coming in through KC. its a little more south but k-10 has no toll roads

thanks dude, i'll see what i can do now.

On that note, I apologize for the discourteous behavior on my part in giving rise to the lower tier of argument presented on both sides, in acknowledgement and response. I will not apologize for not bending to the will of majority.

Let's all turn the page and get ready for the tourney in a month
No blood no foul, pretty hyped for this

DeLux

Just an update, the Brawl side of the tournament will be using the recently released Unity ruleset minus a few amendments:

The starter list will still be 7 stages

The coaching rule is removed due to enforceability issues. There's no way for me to reasonably be expected as TO of an event to be able to differentiate between if someone is coaching someone between sets and if someone is coaching during sets if I'm not there to witness it. I'd rather not get into hearsay battles in efforts to DQ people.

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

Dnyce

Smash Master
On Skype:
[4/7/11 9:01:23 PM] Fino: I'm asking m2k if it is okay to use his name in the thread title
[4/7/11 9:01:33 PM] Fino: here it is from AIM
|shana24|: Oh, so the TO of Event 52 wanted me to ask you if was alright if he used your name in the thread title to hype the event.
oovideogamegodoo: yea i dont care
[4/7/11 9:01:39 PM] Fino: appease the majority
[4/7/11 9:01:40 PM] Fino: lol
[4/7/11 9:02:53 PM] DeLux: LOL
[4/7/11 9:02:57 PM] DeLux: finally

Cause someone actually going and asking Jason if it was okay would have applied too much common sense for you guys (though Lux mentioned trying PMs).

You're welcome. inb4itshouldhavebeenthereinthefirstplace - stfu and be happy :)

EDIT: Also got his permission for a newspaper ad... cause there are lots of potfills on campus. Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom