• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(MW:W Cir) Event 52: Battle to End Hunger- M2K Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Domo is #2. Rick City is #1 :)

Rick City is too good

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I better nip this at the root before it grows into full blown weeds.

Stop your trolling. My scrubby MK could beat this so-called best MK in the Midwest.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Let's count how many threads Rob has turned into a Megaman/random games thread.
1, 2, ... too many.

Dart!

Smash Master
I like the sound of coming to kansas and taking their money instead of taking their gas money. Count me in unless i have car troubles.

DeLux

dude.

STOP SPAMMING VIDEOS IN MY TOURNAMENT THREAD

napZzz

Smash Hero
minnesota will most likely bring a car, maybe two because for once our melee players have interest to travel oos 0_o

nothing is in the works yet though outside people stating they'd be down to come/interested

lol rockstar what a dumb and obvious attempt at wanting to get views on your vids

MJG

Smash Hero
minnesota will most likely bring a car, maybe two because for once our melee players have interest to travel oos 0_o

nothing is in the works yet though outside people stating they'd be down to come/interested

lol rockstar what a dumb and obvious attempt at wanting to get views on your vids
L.

Hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Rockstar

Smash Ace

Haaaaaa. Good one. It`s one of my matches, but not one of my videos.

DeLux

Just stop advertising videos unless it's a video thread. If you want your gameplay to be critiqued check each character board as they ALL have a video thread. A tournament thread is not the place to advertise yourself as a player.

I don't care about your videos. Obviously nobody else does either. Stop spamming. Thank you.

napZzz

Smash Hero
didn't they just go to smym? Anyway that'd be awesome to have them at our tourney, hope it works out
ye. I think thats first one they've been to in awhile...if you dont count WI tournies that are basically right across the border nearby :l
Just stop advertising videos unless it's a video thread. If you want your gameplay to be critiqued check each character board as they ALL have a video thread. A tournament thread is not the place to advertise yourself as a player.

I don't care about your videos. Obviously nobody else does either. Stop spamming. Thank you.
sup i'm kjell

Rockstar

Smash Ace

Didnt know you would take it THAT personal Philip. I`ll stop.

DeLux

You should come anyway :(

I'm lonely now that I've kicked out of the skype chat. We can be friendssssss

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully i can stay longer than i usually do for these things cause im saving for a GPS so my sister won't drag me from doing singles again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom