• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(MW:W Cir) Event 52: Battle to End Hunger- M2K Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
This might not be the best place to ask, but worth trying.

Does anybody have connections with an airline? Buddy passes or something? I am not in the best money situation atm and would appreciate any ways of help possible. PM me if you even think you might be able to please

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Megabus.com has really cheap buses around the midwest, but I'll check flight stuff for you when I can

//this is fino

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If anyone is willing to try to help me out send me a PM
I assure you that if it is cheaper to fly into Nebraska or maybe even Iowa/KS, I would pick you up and take you. I'd trade you Smash lessons for Mega Man training :0 I don't know anything about free air travel, sorry bud.

It's actually the third event. The first is Mr. Doom's bi-weekly (the one after whobo). The second one the bi-weekly following that one.

The second event will be ISP and worth half the points of a normal circuit event.
lol, how are "Bi-weeklies" a part of the circuit? Can I have a circuit event at my work place, call it a bi-weekly, and get a lot of points for getting 1st place when only GameGenie and Thugz show up?

I'm going this weekend, we should start then!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

It's actually the third event. The first is Mr. Doom's bi-weekly (the one after whobo). The second one the bi-weekly following that one.

The second event will be ISP and worth half the points of a normal circuit event.
Stop trolling. I never agreed to this.

Echo

Smash Champion
Looks like it'd probably be the cheapest to fly into KC... I don't know much about brawl but the Melee people there are excellent, I'm sure they could make it happen for you, M2K.

DeLux

I can house and would more than likely be able to get him from the Airport. But I more than likely can't help with the plane ticket because I'm already living below the poverty line myself.

BPx

Smash Lord
Iowa will be coming :D

I assume we will bring:
Me
Joker
NoM
Wang

Can we dibs some housing now? That would be super kewl.

Perfect Duck

Smash Journeyman
By that time I'll have a third couch in my room in addition to a whole seperate guest bedroom.

If Iowa wants my place then (Lux) could consider my housing availability 4/8

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i'll see if I can get the funds this weekend. that sounds like ****~
and yes I mean Melee =P

DeLux

I edited the OP to note that PD is offering housing and Iowa will be taking 4 out of 8 slots available.

Especially for Melee it seems, let me know if you can offer housing in/near Lawerence.

resTy

Smash Champion
Duck the Samus main, you're cooler. You should come to this. I wanna see you in action in person and maybe get some games in. I also main Samus though. Ugh. Samus dittos >.<

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I am probably going to a georgia tourney around May 30th, and a few days later would like to take a 1-way plane ticket to this tournament.

From there, my exact plan is unsure, but I would most likely go home a few days later.

Few things to ask people:

1) Due to the pound5 incident, and countless instances before, costing me tens of thousands of dollars (if you need specifics send me a PM, but countless unfortunate instances in my past have costed me around 30,000 dollars or more) I am trying to get donations from people in return for me training them. I'd do 3/400 for a week or 100 for a day. I'd stay at your guy's houses all day and play you guys and tell you how to improve or whatever but I am trying to get financial stability back. If anyone from around here is interested at all, please send me a PM. This is probably the only time I will visit Kansas this year is my guess. I don't know if I was ever even here before, I am just trying to get back into a good financial situation because I am not in a great one right now.

2) anyone have good controller? lol I know I ask this a lot but tbch the one I used last month is becoming bad and I can feel it getting worse over time

3) a few days after April 30th, let's say May 3rd or so? (give or take a day) someone can buy my ticket to this tournament from Georgia. Then, later, my exact plan is unsure. I would probably go back to Philadelphia or something but I need to see what other tournaments are around before making this 100% certain. You guys can buy my ticket from Georgia to here around may 3rd or 4th or whenever you guys would like. My name is Jason Zimmerman. StrongBad can you do that for me?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
JBM its a trap, he is VERY good vs Marth. Out of like 6 matches I think I beat him once or twice. I'm not experienced in the matchup too much but still Duck is very good. I'll also be attending this tournament so count me in. M2K confirmed for this? Oh shiiiiiii.

Tink

Smash Hero
m2k teaming with strongbad =D....me and kelly might come and take his teams moneys...mayyyybe.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Do it Tink, you guys need to prove that your still the best! Haha, maybe we can get in some friendlies this time jerk!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
m2k gtfo ROFL
so much **** in that post

guys, if I take a megabus from STL, can you pick me up at 10:15 am and take me to this tournament?
The arrival address is Kansas City, Missouri, 3rd & Grand MetroCenter
also, I'd need a ride back to the megabus on the morning after the tournament
LMK what is up

Dnyce

Smash Master
guys, if I take a megabus from STL, can you pick me up at 10:15 am and take me to this tournament?
The arrival address is Kansas City, Missouri, 3rd & Grand MetroCenter
also, I'd need a ride back to the megabus on the morning after the tournament
LMK what is up
Yeah, hit me up on aim and we can talk about it. Pretty sure I can help you out.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
3) a few days after April 30th, let's say May 3rd or so? (give or take a day) someone can buy my ticket to this tournament from Georgia. Then, later, my exact plan is unsure. I would probably go back to Philadelphia or something but I need to see what other tournaments are around before making this 100% certain. You guys can buy my ticket from Georgia to here around may 3rd or 4th or whenever you guys would like. My name is Jason Zimmerman. StrongBad can you do that for me?
We got you, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom