• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

most hated character

Beta Knight

Smash Cadet
I never really hated anyone in the roster, I thought everyone was there for a good reason. The character I play the least though is bowser, simply because I don't like his play style. But I still play as him sometimes, I don't just shun him from the game.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
Olimer is fun to play as he just has a learning curve.
The characters I just hate to play as are Peach, Sonic, Ganon(well, duh he sucks), Diddy, and finally Fox.

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
Olimar is annoying but not enough to hate him. I only hate Sonic for his taunts. I respond to sonic's taunts with a Falcon Punch to the face. =)
I also hate to play as Wolf but I dont hate him in general.
This is me as Wolf: "Almost got the ledge, aww whoops, I missed"

fabolous

Smash Rookie
toon link, marth, peach, and zelda.
toon link- how is it that a low-grade version of a popular game character 10x better then the original?
marth- sonic+swords= sonics death /=/
peach- she can pull all this stuff off in this game but she can't do any of it to defend herself when a giant turtle comes around for the thousandth time with henchmen having the brain the size of a peanut?
zelda- din's fire enough said :ohwell:

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Kirby and Marth.
Kirby is a male who enjoys things in his mouth...IMO thats gay...no wait! this is gay regardless how you make it.
Marth's demeanor spells homo...plus he enjoys the tip of blunt objects...and look at his haircut...
Plus both really annoy me when i fight them...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Kirby and Marth.
Kirby is a male who enjoys things in his mouth...IMO thats gay...no wait! this is gay regardless how you make it.
Marth's demeanor spells homo...plus he enjoys the tip of blunt objects...and look at his haircut...
Plus both really annoy me when i fight them.
You're an idiot.

tuestresfat

Smash Apprentice
Ice Climbers. It just screams "camp the **** outta me" when I see them.

Other than that, Diddy's bananas piss me off :mad:

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I hate Olimar. Whenever I see him i think "Spam, spam, spam, broken grab, spam, and bad matchup vs Zelda, spam, etc." I hate his playstyle too its soooooo annoying, and no matter what i do I always feel like a cheap spammer when I use him. I can't talk about it anymore *curls up in a corner*

iProdigy101

Smash Apprentice
I really hate Mr. Game and Watch ever since he was in Melee. He was definetly the most weakest character in that game, in my opinion. Now in Brawl, there's even more charcters I don't like. I personally have some problems with R.O.B. and Pokemon Trainer. Seriously, it doesen't really make any sense why they're in the game. I mean, the Pokemon Trainer himself doesen't take part in the battle himself, but sends out his pokemon to do it for him, which is really weak in my opinion. For R.O.B., he's pretty much why I also hate Game and Watch, being a weak character.

I also develpoed a deep hatred for Kirby, mainly because people can constantly spam his "rock" attack.

aceofdiamonds825

Smash Apprentice
Why can't we all just get along with every character and accept their differences...... I'm just kidding I hate snake soo much, way to hard to kill and wayyy to much power in his regular A combo

ThatAintTripping

Smash Rookie
I like Brawl a lot, but there are also a lot of characters I hate. Worst of all is definitely Tabuu though. I know he's the final boss, but he is way too difficult to fight. His attacks kill instantly, and I couldn't block some of them even though I can block almost everything my friends try to do to me in Brawl. Eventually my older brother beat Tabuu for me and beat the game.

I also hate Rayquaza. Even though he wasn't a final boss, he was also really really difficult, though I beat him without my brother's help. I kept hitting him with the mashing A attack with Fox, and although I took a lot of damage, I eventually won. I think it would've been tough to beat Rayquaza if you didn't have a fast character like Fox to fight him with.

DaugtheTrickstar

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2509-1323-2744
never diid like luigi that much. especially the lvl 9 cpu luigi. i just dont like brawl lvl cpu [eriod. they block and dodge everything. but luigi i the king of kings of that deep hatred.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Technically, Falcon can get more range then Marth.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
When Jiggs was first in the game, it was because of his (her?) popularity in Japan I believe. And she's in all the others because you NEVER get rid of the first 12. Thats why she is in all the game OP.

mada0207

Smash Cadet
Marth absolutely positiviley hate that MOFO. Just can stand how everyone of my friends main that *******.

k dog

Smash Rookie
use jigly puff on the brige of eldon get the smash ball when the portal comes to fix the bridge go in the middle of the sides of the bridge and press b and you will stay big but when you get up don't use the side buttons use the up button and you will be big and in slow motion

PCHU

Smash Lord
With his imaginary hitbox that take up half of the stage?
That's Snake.

ROB has a reflector, two projectiles, spammable tilts, and a very annoying grab game.
Not to mention his roll -> dsmash is spammable as well.
I hate him so much that if I could ban ROB from being played ever again, I would.
Not that's he's cheap or anything, he just didn't deserve to be in Brawl.
Like ZSS (she freaks me out) and Mr. Game and Watch (he's ridiculously good and I just can't stand looking at him [no, not because he's black, since I'm mixed with black myself]).

Pretty much, the ugly/annoying characters that could be replaced with someone better.

Roy82

Smash Rookie
Pit. Its SO common to go face ppl online with Pit spamming his side b AND shooting arrows that never run out of momentum AND recovering from ridiculously impossible situations.

Top Bottom