• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Difficult Event

The Last Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Top 5 (Hardest First)

1. Time For A Checkup
2. Trophy Tussle 3 (Majora's Mask)
3. Pikachu and Pichu
4. Seven Years
5. Trouble King 2

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Well, I hated Time for a Checkup... it took me like 7 tries until Peach accidently floated off the dang stage and I finished the Doc off.

Trouble King 2... can someone help me with that one? :ohwell: Strategies..?

I ALSO struggled greater with the Space Travelers one, I believe it's called that... but only because I don't like playing as Ness.

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Event 51 kinda annoyed me until i used Jiggs, I hated the one where you had to run on the F-Zero Course with C. Falcon at like Quadruple the speed, and it took me forever to beat the 1 where you fight with ness against like 5 other fighters.
xD I loved that event! Super fast Falcon is fun to play around with.

I had a lot of trouble with Pikachu and Pichu way back when, but I played it with Captain Falcon once, owned it in less than a minute, and I didn't even remember you had to beat only the Pichu. I just kneed the **** outta all of them. :laugh:

rhan

Smash Hero
Seven years? Hard? Well I guess it is to some people. I can't say much cause I'm a Young Link mainer.

Overall my most hated is "Time for a Check up". Overall.....Eff that event......

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The one where you had to kill falcon in like 7 secs. That took like 20 tries.
There's an easy remedy to that, it's called FALCON PAWNCH!

...Falcon Punch jokes aside, I didn't really have any trouble with that event, even before I discovered that Falcon Punch worked.

Time for a checkup
Ugh, I hate that event. Mostly because you're forced to play as Luigi and I cannot do so for my life.

hmm let me think... oh yeah all-star match deluxe.:mad: took me forever to beat
Haha, I think I had trouble with that so I said "Screw it" and used Kirby's almost SD to beat it. (Standard B, jump off)

The one when you're playing as Ness and have to beat like 5 people. It took forever, but I ended up throwing a bomb at CF.
That one took me a while. I think that event is actually part of the reason I'm pretty good with Ness, though. Which is good, because I like Ness, he's fun to play as.

I'd probably have to say the most difficult event is #51 without Jiggs. Everyone's done it with Jiggs, and many have done it with other characters but it's still difficult. I've beaten it multiple times with Samus and I believe I beat it with Marth once or twice as well. The first time I was trying to beat it without Jiggs it took me HOURS to beat it. Or maybe it was just an hour, I wasn't really keeping track. The problem is that, while neither Giga Bowser nor Mewtwo and Ganondorf are difficult to KO alone, with the others in the way KOing them is hard. Giga Bowser is pretty easy to beat alone, but the other two keep getting in the way, and the other two aren't that hard but by the time you manage to single them out you're generally down to 2 lives with high percentage, or 1 life. Well, at least I was, maybe I'm just bad.

But Pikachu and Pichu was a real pain to defeat. If I had heard "Pika Pika!" one more time I probably would've bought a Pikachu doll just to set it on fire.

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
I don't remember the event number, but its the one where you have to fight sheik, peach, and samus all at once (i think they were all big too, idk. I just remember it being really hard for me).

Pikachu and Pichu was also annoying.

itman1234

Smash Rookie
Pikachu and Pichu, Time for a checkup, Trouble King 2, and The one where Ness has to beat all of those people. The rest were simple.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
its not the hardest but i hate the 1 with andros and wolf. so annoying. its brawl tho

Pokemon Mystery

Smash Cadet
Most diffecult event?On SSBB co-op Final Event where you must fight all characters with no healing breaks.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I think it was either event 42 or 43 but it's the one where you played as Luigi going up against a humangous Bowser on PokeFloats, it took me 10 tries to actually beat this event, which I say is the most tries for any event i've ever played

paulleh

Smash Apprentice
time for a checkup/ space travelers(or something like that)/ event 50/ and the trophy match for majoras mask.
The rest of them I found fairly easy.

ShadowBlitz

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, probablly the last Trophy Tussle (Majora's Mask) and the Pikachu/Pichu one. The MewTwo/Zelda one was also a little irritating. The one that I hated the most was the Pikachu/Pichu one.

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
I actually had more trouble versing Master and Crazy Hand. Besides that, the Pikachu and Pichu was a bit cumbersome, then the trophy tussle, but none of them were really hard.

The only real hard event in both games is The FINAL Final Battle. Mario is tough.

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
I think it was either event 42 or 43 but it's the one where you played as Luigi going up against a humangous Bowser on PokeFloats, it took me 10 tries to actually beat this event, which I say is the most tries for any event i've ever played
All you have to do is jump on the right hand (Left of the screen) and do a backwards throw twice. Bowser will not recover, and you can win in about 5 seconds or so.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Pikachu and Pichu, the most annoying one (ironically, the first time I beat it, I was using Mewtwo).
Time for a check-up, the most difficult one (slightly).

There is a no fail strategy for Trouble King 2. Camp on Squirtle's left arm, everytime Bowser falls into squirtle's left arm, simply grab him, and use a back throw to throw him off the edge (you must be facing directly to the right in order to back throw him off the stage). He will automatically die because of his size. Do this twice, and win.

Red Alloy

Smash Apprentice
Event 50 isn't that bad. Just use Ganon and spam USmash.

Time for a Checkup was bad. So was Pikachu and Pichu.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Time for a checkup was epicly hard back in 2001. Same with the event where you use Ness to beat like 7 people. I never used Ness and still don't :p 48 is hard too. Pikachu goes crazy on your *** :p

50 was hard until you learned that Ganon's upsmash ***** the hands. Same with 51 until you learned the Jiggly.

Shred_kid

Smash Cadet
I actually used Yoshi for 50 and spammed the dair. It worked like a charm. But yeah, I would say Time for a Checkup was the hardest.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I would have to say...

"Time for A Checkup" and Event 51.

I forgot what it was called... "Final Destination Battle" or something?

I'll check when I get home.

And also, Event 50 is easy as pie. Jut use Yoshi and spam dair. It ***** the hands.

And Event 51 is also easy as pie when you use Jigglypuff, and spam the Down B, instant kill move.

I honestly didn't really think any of these were that hard. And I'm proud to say that I beat Event 51 without Jigglypuff before. x] (I used Mario, then Luigi)

And "Time For A Checkup" was just plain ****ing annoying, as well as a little hard, especially when I was fairly new to the game.

Wow, long post.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Event 50 and 51. I beat event 51 the good old fashion way, ownage and luck. Mostly luck...

.Marik

is a social misfit
Ah. I remember event 51's name now.

"The Showdown"

Problems solved however, when you use Jigglypuff.

Dinolover

Smash Rookie
Ifound the one on the majora's mask stage pretty hard

Kill the Ice Climber Girl was just annoying

And btw I never understood where was the difficulty in the event where you have to protect yoshi's egg

Top Bottom