• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Difficult Event

kr3wman

Smash Master
Trophy Tussle 3...

I had to go back to Link and Spam the Spin Slash...I hated myself after doing that.

Meteorite

Smash Cadet
Space Travelers is easy when you use nair.

The hardest is maybe Pikachu and Pichu. Double Pichu thunder + Single Pikachu thunder = instant death

HT F8

Hostile Takeover
too easy more like

Chudat's IC x3 vs you and it's programmed so he can control all 6 of the separately. Wobbling legal. No Friendly Fire. Final Destination. GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I would break so many controllers.

The thought of that just makes me want to cry.

APImagine

Smash Apprentice
I HATED the "Time For A Checkup" one.

If they allowed you to use Mario, and instead, you fought Luigi and Peach, it probably wouldn't be as hard for me.:(

Kazz@

Smash Apprentice
Heck, I thought Seven years #50 was hard, but then again, fox prevailed. Anyways, Time for a checkup was hard too.
WOOTWOOTFIRSTPOST!

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Time for a check up was easy as hell

I few years ago I though 50 was hard, but Yoshi's D-Air beats it in a min. it would be 51 for me.... maybe because I'm not very good with Jiggz

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
lol the event where u need to kill c falcon in less than 7 seconds is soo easy my record is like 0:63 seconds...lol

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
out of all the events i tried time for a check up the most....dr. mario eventually killed himself and just peach was easy after that..i think i have 28 seconds on it or something..

Blaze924

Smash Apprentice
lol the event where u need to kill c falcon in less than 7 seconds is soo easy my record is like 0:63 seconds...lol
my record is :48, the world record is :42

I've gotta say last event on hard, that was very difficult.
there is no difficulty settings, your probably talking about brawl :laugh:

the hardest event is the showdown, my record is 1:20 (two stocked with jiggs), the world record is 23 sec :dizzy:, i almost two stocked it with falcon but as ganon was going to die in the background and i was taunting, a bomb-on walked right into me and i died first :laugh:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think I'm tied with the world record for 7 seconds with Captain Falcon or whatever

.42 seconds

First possible frame rest

Come join the hundreds of others that did it as well

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was so bored that I erased my data so that I would have to do all the events and such. xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I know what you mean, as of now I am trying to get Mewtwo. (Leaving GC on for a while)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Aw, you should try to jump up and airdodge that. I know, at first it wasn't easy dodging his attacks, but after fighting him (and mabye crazy hand too) with every character does make you get familiar with his attacks. Practice Airdodging and Sidestepping, that will help ALOT. ;p

jehonaker

Smash Cadet
Toughest event? Depends on the context.

The Pichu and Pikachu event was a nightmare, but I managed to beat it in the first couple of times I played it. Replaying it, though, was a nightmare.

The Fire Emblem match against Roy and Marth was aggravating to no end, seeing as how it was on Temple and they each had a ton of stocks...

Really, I can't say. "Time for a Checkup" wasn't bad, because I use Luigi.
Events 50 and 51 weren't too bad (I beat 50 as Luigi and 51 as Jigglypuff...go figure).
My vote would be for Cold Armor (#27, I think). Dealing with three Samus on Brinstar Depths was fun, but very difficult when they refused to die until 100% and I was limited to one stock. That, and I don't use Samus.

Orange Pikmin

Smash Rookie
Dubai (It's a nice Bulborb/Crappaslug isn't it?)
I'd have to agree with you, Pichu and Pikachu was by far the toughest for me... Everything else I beat in the first couple of tries, even Time for a Checkup. Cold Armour comes pretty close though... I detest Samus, and 6 stocks vs. 1 is hardly fair, if you ask me (Which nobody did).

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Luckily I beat cold armor with my first try, so I feel better as if I have gotten a bit better. :3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh that, since Bowser was so big, it should have been easy to just dash attack, and he would be pushed of when you start the match. Now, you have both your stocks to finish him off. ;3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It was also the funnest once you won. ;3

eman

Smash Apprentice
Toughest event I have played but not beaten was the coop Yoshi event, my friend and I wasted and hour trying to beat it, not luck and still haven't beat it...

mostwins

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4742-8002-0115
space travelers or something like that when you are Ness.

That one is brutal

Top Bottom