• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Difficult Event

.:Mr.Melee:.

Smash Rookie
In Smash Bros. Melee, they added a new feature called the "Event Mode". Well, this is old news, however, they did make some events fairly difficult (Such as Event #48 and Event #50). Well, this Thread is for people who have their opinions on the most difficult Event in the whole entire game.

So, I might start, shall I?

The most annoying Event in my opinion is Event #48, which is named "Pikachu and Pichu". There is NO reason to call it "Pikachu" and Pichu. The reason? Well, you have to kill the 2 Pichu's, while Pikachu beats the living crap out of you. And if you kill Pikachu, he just comes back and beats you to death. But there are upsides to this Event, since Pichu damages itself, it's easier to kill them and Pikachu attacks you like hell, but weakening Pikachu is the key to killing the Pichu Borthers. They also commit suicide the Pichu Bros. do, so It'd be good to use characters like Jigglypuff or Roy.

Welp, I'm done.

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
The one where you had to kill falcon in like 7 secs. That took like 20 tries.
are you serious? I thought everyone knew that like just doing a falcon punch right off the bat won it for you? that is by far one of the easiest...even if you dont FP...with falcon's strength and the starting damage...its kinda like handed to you on a silver platter.

kimimaru5

Smash Rookie
the one to beat CF in 7 seconds beat in 2 seconds heh :p

most annoying event was probally.... beat master hand anf crazy hand with 1 mfing life -.-

+ the trophie matches 2 -3 (-.(-.(-.(-.-).-).-).-) i wnated majora's mask so bad but i kept getting r@p3d

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
I replayed event 48 a few days ago out of boredom, and cleared it easily with CF. :laugh: I didn't even remember that you weren't supposed to kill Pikachu.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Event 51 sucks. So does the Pikachu and Pichu one. Thank you Bomb-omb for helping me unlock FD

CalebSitton

Smash Apprentice
hmm let me think... oh yeah all-star match deluxe.:mad: took me forever to beat

the last one was no problem once i found out about jigglypuffs rest actually hits people.

Peck

Smash Apprentice
The Samus in Norfair event. I didn't really get it-how were you supposed to get in the capsule thing.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
I hated Time for a Check-up D:
But I hated The final event with Giga Bowser the most, because I sucked at Melee at that point.
But I did manage to win with Jigglypuff.
I was proud of myself.

Mewter

Smash Master
Everone wins that with Jigglypuff.
But yeah, time for a checkup was pretty bad. I hate how Luigi fires off like a rocket when you don't want him to. Then he flies off the Stage.

But the first time I beat the Master Hand and Crazy hand Event was with Yoshi(crazy, huh?) And then I went back with Link and after a couple tries, I beat them again.

The Metal Bounty Hunters one was hard, too. But I tricked them all by leading them off the edge.:laugh:

EPIC WIN.

Peck

Smash Apprentice
Most difficult for me was the 6 on 1 battle-three metal samus-2 sotkc each-and u-one stock.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
The hardest one for me was when I had to face the metal Samus'. Samus is my worst character

Seven Years annoyed me because my Young Link had trouble beating Link. I eventually tricked him to self destruct.

Time for a Checkup took a while because I would die in about 5 seconds.

The one with Ness was annoying too. C. Falcon would 1 hit me everytime I got there. Space Travelers I think the name was.

I beat Event on my first try with Gannondorf, and 51 with Falco after a few tries.

Rampage

vx
Everone wins that with Jigglypuff.
But yeah, time for a checkup was pretty bad. I hate how Luigi fires off like a rocket when you don't want him to. Then he flies off the Stage.

But the first time I beat the Master Hand and Crazy hand Event was with Yoshi(crazy, huh?) And then I went back with Link and after a couple tries, I beat them again.

The Metal Bounty Hunters one was hard, too. But I tricked them all by leading them off the edge.:laugh:

EPIC WIN.
lol I beat event 51 with fox, falcon, pikachu, and DK
XD

SHDW23

Smash Journeyman
i have never beaten 51 w/ jiggs. never even tried. so that was the most annoying for me

Manny G.

Smash Journeyman
The Pikachu and Pichu one had me beating the crap out of my controler in frustration. i think ill play it now. Also event #28 i think with all the Kirbys was anoying. =(

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
event #50, I could never do it until I discovered that link's dair could hit multiple times :p

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
Time for a checkup
I cleared that one in 16 seconds. Both Peach and Dr. Mario killed themselves trying to hit me when i was hanging on the ledge. I got lucky on that one. :bee:

I hate the Event where you have to kill the two Pichus while trying not to be killed by Pikachu.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I hate the one with the Pichus and Pikachu too...but also the one with Ness where you have to fight characters that are "aliens"

I would always loose on Battlefield.

Believer

Smash Rookie
Number 51 was terrible. Giga Bowser was easy enough to kill, but after that, I would always get owned by Ganon and Mewtwo.

And I hated the one where there's two sets of Ice Climbers, and you have to kill just Nana. >_<

Jibbles

Smash Apprentice
Seven Years was just really annoying. Event 51 is actually pretty easy/medium tbh once you get the hang of it, and doing it with other characters than Puff is actually quite fun.

cn23

Smash Cadet
Event 51 kinda annoyed me until i used Jiggs, I hated the one where you had to run on the F-Zero Course with C. Falcon at like Quadruple the speed, and it took me forever to beat the 1 where you fight with ness against like 5 other fighters.

PKNessEB

Smash Journeyman
Time for A Check Up & Event 51 was the hardest for me.

Since I have Ness as my main,that event as Ness where you have to fight characters that are "aliens" was really easy.

Top Bottom