• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South MLG Eastern Conference Championship - Atlanta

eet

Smash Ace
do you have to qualify or something to enter the mlg eastern conf tourny (im not familiar with mlg tournies) .. but it seems like you do. :-(

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
On Sunday, there's the Eastern Conference Championship. Only people with invites are allowed to enter that. The people that already have invites are listed in M3D's first post. If you don't have an invite, there's a Last Chance Qualifier (LCQ) tournament on Saturday. Only people without invites are allowed to enter this LCQ tournament. The top 4 from this tournament are given invites for Sunday's tournament and allowed to compete.

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
we should make a list for all the people going to participate in the last chance tourney on sat... i have to see if its worth it to drive all the way there, aka if i can beat all but three of the other people....

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
****it, why does this MLG have to be the finals???? It's the only one close to me and now I am gonna have to not only deal with MikeG and the Atlanta peepz, but a ton of guys flying in just to participate in the last chance tourny.

Oh well, I will be there.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
dang i dont know if i can come. that might be the day of the big foot locker south region race. I will see if i can though

dmac

Smash Champion
syn dont trust the thread for updated info, ever!!!! heres a link to the mlg atlanta hotel site i suggest you get on it quickly its the last day for reservations on the discounted rate apparently

http://mlgpro.com/article.php?aid=946

edit : that was 6 days ago. <_<... **** that sucks. the discounted rate was pretty nice and now the regular rate is 154/night(up from the 109/night discounted rate)

another edit : i dont wanna be a jerk but m3d people rely on j00 :(

SynikaL

Smash Lord
dmac said:
syn dont trust the thread for updated info, ever!!!! heres a link to the mlg atlanta hotel site i suggest you get on it quickly its the last day for reservations on the discounted rate apparently

http://mlgpro.com/article.php?aid=946

edit : that was 6 days ago. <_<... **** that sucks. the discounted rate was pretty nice and now the regular rate is 154/night(up from the 109/night discounted rate)

another edit : i dont wanna be a jerk but m3d people relied on j00 :(

*sigh*

Thanks Dmac.

MLG strikes again.

-Syn

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
so I qualified for teams...someone explain to me how to get in singles pweeeeze if you do I might just show up own and leave :)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol I always thought of you guys as the east coast...but w/e

your funeral XD

Husband

Smash Lord
ok, so i found out that i can post while at work, so i should go ahead and do that. Anyway, yeah, i wont be able to make this......Im just joking, i can come. I think ill be teaming with azen which means we just won the tourny. So i guess thats about it and i have one million ppl asking me for a ride so ill have to get back to you on that one.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Yo Husband. You're still gonna teach me how to play Smash in ATL right?

1up:

I'm assuming you saw the posts about hotel arrangements on the previous page?

Yeah...

-Syn

1-up

Smash Journeyman
SynikaL said:
1up:

I'm assuming you saw the posts about hotel arrangements on the previous page?

Yeah...

-Syn
yea i saw but no worries... jennifers got the hook up for saturday night so hopefull pete can pull through for friday night

ChuDat

Smash Master
Yayyuhhzz!!! Thx yo. Btw, i got 2 other frendz comin wit me if datz alrite, nd yea they'll help chip in for the hotel = cheaper 4 us!

btw.. u noe one of them 4rm Last january. aka Hong

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
ChuDat said:
Yayyuhhzz!!! Thx yo. Btw, i got 2 other frendz comin wit me if datz alrite, nd yea they'll help chip in for the hotel = cheaper 4 us!

btw.. u noe one of them 4rm Last january. aka Hong
i got a free hotel

isai is with me

not sure if your friends can stay with us too...

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
I live like 20 miles from where it is being held...and I could possible house people. Although my parents will probably be gay a stuff about it.

edit: Can I bring my GC and stuff to MLG just to mess around with?

reinx

Smash Cadet
Are any super-badasses looking for partners, I still haven't decided if I'm doing team or not.

Top Bottom