• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South MLG Eastern Conference Championship - Atlanta

D

Deleted member

I did too till I met his g/f in MD lol

Wife = straight

now azen I still question, but who does't love the little guy??

Wife

Smash Lord
Hey... this is wife's girlfriend, Maria... I just want to attest that Chris is most definitely not gay.

*Samus taunt* to his straightness if you all get my drift.

Husband

Smash Lord
I have known Wife since he was in the 4th grade. And Maria is mad right. Chris is so straight cuz i have even seen him be straight if you get my dirft. LOL

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Haha, i get the gay question all the time too. The gay question is more of a jealousy thing than anything else, plus DooDah or w/e don't you suck at smash. Cause you lost pretty bad and you too are an *******?

Husband, i'm pretty sure we played 7 matches in friendlies and i won 10 of them. You suck noob.

Oh yeah, and of course i'll be at magfest www.magfest.org for more info. Its my 18th Birthday ^_^ so you'ld better lose to me (worse than normal that is, and that goes for the rest of team ben and azen too)

*Zelda taunt where she sort of looks down and. prays?? i dunno her taunt blows, ***** barely even makes a noise, my taunt is four stocking husband*

<3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 Team Ben <3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 Team Ben<3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 Team Ben<3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 Team Ben<3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 Team Ben<3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 Team Ben<3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 Team Ben<3 E.C. <3 E.C. <3 E.C. Mad <3's

-GAwes (no jones nucca)

SockNinja

Smash Journeyman
I didn't know what to think about wife until I found out he was into theater stuff. ALL you theater guys are hard to figure out :chuckle: :chuckle:

so then I thought I had it figured out, and you go and sleep with my buddy dan :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

seriously though I love all of team ben.

...except for Oro since he plays sheik. ;)

Husband

Smash Lord
What the F. lol, im mad into theater. Ive been in 3 shows with wife.

Is it gay that i can hear Wes's voice when he post about me. I really do and i see that cute smile that shows through when he is trying to lie to me. lol :lick:

I think you won 15 zelda marth matches. Not 10. Gosh, get it right. Im such a newb :laugh:

Da illest

Banned via Administration
I never been so confused in my life.

So whos gay?
And if ur a guy whys ur namw wife?
And r u his husband?
And why do fools fall in love?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
If you guys are quite finished...

I had lots of fun at this tourney and had even more fun after that at the hooters team ben's hotel room(<_< >_>)

meh id like to post more but busy staring a sexy pictures of Oro doing the *samus taunt* ^_^..sooo dreamy *sighs*

Wife i'snt gay, he's bi. He loves girls and peaches! duh!

Wife

Smash Lord
Ahhhh!! Everyone stop saying the word gay!
I'm not gay!
No one is gay!
As I recall at tournaments there is usually football on the television, beer bottles in our hands, and strippers dancing on the tables. So I don't see where the confusion is coming from.

DooDah333

Banned via Administration
oh well sorry wife its just i heard ken saying something about u and husband and our savior marth is a gay name u *** think of something original like..... doodah
and no i didnt do that bad considering i only use dk and mewtwo mr marth

i guess my name should be our savior mewtwo or dk or something else gay

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
i need

Tavo, Blood, CO & Me, Darkshark, Happy, Nova, Straight, Synikal, Tomas Tipman

to email

Anakin@mlgpro.com

with you address please - if you read this and know the above mentioned, please direct them here.

~BACH

Puffinator

Smash Ace
Helios said:
Azen is still my hero :)
all of u guys are my heroes! Man i feel like a sucky smash player just postin in this thread :( I feel like im in the presence of smash gods :laugh:

SamuraiX

Smash Cadet
Alright so I know none of you really know me and I am by time standards still considered a noob at this game, which I'm ok with. But I just have to say that I started off watching the Ken vs. Wife Match on youtube, and I saw the little bits of animousity between them. So I went on a 2 hour quest and read everything in this forum talking about the subject at hand and here is what I saw.

From the way it looks to me and my perspective, I totally side with Ken. I mean think about it, this guy has to deal with **** on a daily basis that most people never endure in their life's period. He is constantly being put down for what? Being the best smash player around?

Now from another stand point I can see where Ken is being a bit stuck up, and here is my plea to him. Come back to the smash game for what it is, a game. I understand you can win thousands of dollars off it, but at the end of the day it is a game. Something that was made to entertain people. If you aren't entertained by it then don't play it is that simple.

I believe if you can come down to the fun level your life will have so much more laughs in it. I mean seriously what is a life without laughter, honestly. I look forward to playing you someday ken. I live in cali, so we should definately hang out sometime, we'll work on that laughter thing. To anyone else who is interested hit me up pm style. I'm always open to fun challenges.

Well that was my two cents. I hope I didn't offend anyone(as I can't see how I would have from what I said but oh well). Hopefully I can make it up to MLG status soon and start playing in some serious tournaments. Seriously Fun That Is!

Lol, sorry for that last one, that was kinda "wife."

JK JK JK, no offense wife just going along with the gay jokes.

SamuraiX

Smash Cadet
Well I posted it because I saw the youtube video and the posts on that were semi recent, and I figured I would give a shout out to ken since it seemed like no one had his back.

And trust me, there's no way that it can be considered the most random post you've seen seeing as it had a purpose and it was in context. So it was a year late, who's counting. Besides everyone reading this?

My bizzle!

pockyD

Smash Legend
Now from another stand point I can see where Ken is being a bit stuck up, and here is my plea to him. Come back to the smash game for what it is, a game. I understand you can win thousands of dollars off it, but at the end of the day it is a game. Something that was made to entertain people. If you aren't entertained by it then don't play it is that simple.
how is it that simple? if i could make thousands of dollars spending a day playing a game, i do it whether i like the game or not, and unless you're already loaded, i'd assume you'd do the same

and resurrecting an old topic like this was kind of pointless

araknophobik

Smash Master
Alright so I know none of you really know me and I am by time standards still considered a noob at this game, which I'm ok with. But I just have to say that I started off watching the Ken vs. Wife Match on youtube, and I saw the little bits of animousity between them. So I went on a 2 hour quest and read everything in this forum talking about the subject at hand and here is what I saw.

From the way it looks to me and my perspective, I totally side with Ken. I mean think about it, this guy has to deal with **** on a daily basis that most people never endure in their life's period. He is constantly being put down for what? Being the best smash player around?

I believe if you can come down to the fun level your life will have so much more laughs in it. I mean seriously what is a life without laughter, honestly. I look forward to playing you someday ken. I live in cali, so we should definately hang out sometime, we'll work on that laughter thing. To anyone else who is interested hit me up pm style. I'm always open to fun challenges.

Well that was my two cents. I hope I didn't offend anyone(as I can't see how I would have from what I said but oh well). Hopefully I can make it up to MLG status soon and start playing in some serious tournaments. Seriously Fun That Is!

Lol, sorry for that last one, that was kinda "wife."

JK JK JK, no offense wife just going along with the gay jokes.

lol
most random and pointless post ever
you are ********

and its pretty obvious that you just started if you haven't had the oppertunity of meeting any west coast pro, especially if you live in cali. socal is a pretty nice smash area :)

Dopey

Smash Lord
how come ive never seen this thread before lol. and why wasnt i invited =(

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Hey just in case no one saw my question before i was wondering if there would be another SSBM tournament in Atlanta anytime soon? Or not soon...whichever.

Top Bottom