• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South MLG Eastern Conference Championship - Atlanta

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually, all of Team Ben made money in the Poker game, not just Tanya. What was in front of Tanya was Bach, Ken, and Chu's money, not Team Ben's :p

KM-013

Smash Lord
i wasnt insulting your intelligence per se, but you are irrational and paranoid to the point of delusion. as you also mightve read, i said i didnt think you were a bad guy deep down. dont play the victim, at least not with me.

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
Oro are you guys gonna be at Chicago? I might have to take more of your money in poker if I make it there :-P I been playing constantly man so much practice...

Ken you should take it as a compliment that people cheer against you. Why do you think people hate on the Yankees and USC so much? They ****ing win constantly man just like you. Few things are more American than pulling for the underdog.

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
Husband's definitely going, he already bought his plane ticket. Wife pretty much can't go because he has a final that morning and can't make it in time for the LCQ tournament. I might go but probably not because that's kind of close to finals.

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
Oro said:
Actually, all of Team Ben made money in the Poker game, not just Tanya. What was in front of Tanya was Bach, Ken, and Chu's money, not Team Ben's :p
yea mangz! I still got my and my bro's (and ken's and bach's) money so =P

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Rumikun said:
<<<(Tanya)
Sup mangz! Here are the pictures as I promised (To Bach Anyways)

Bach: LOST pwns! Totally looking foreward to finding out what Kate did. I should have taken more pictures/videos. Well AIM me: Rumikun if you want more pictures that I didn't post here.

Team Ben: Really great meeting you! I should take more money from you in poker soon!

Mow: Had a lot of fun, especially riding the elevator from the 20th floor to the motor lobby LMAO. Buy a Hair straitener, I'm telling you. BTW my Aim is: Rumikun. MSG me sometime!

Isai: How come I didn't get any Mr. Happy?

Mike G: Thanks so much for letting us stay with you a while longer! YOUR.. HOUSE... IS.... AWSOME!!! You better invite me to that tourny you're holding there! *hugs*

Ken: Great meeting you too. Too bad you couldn't bring Helen, I would have liked to have met her. Good luck on that homework.

Everyone else: I don't think I missed anyone but just in case ... I had tons of fun!

Azen enjoying a little Chu love

Chudat pose a la Bach and Isai

Chu, Azen and Bach

Team Ben @ Hooters (From left to right: Bach, Wife, Isai, Oro, Husband)

Chudat pose a la Ken

Who wants a some Mr. Happy?

**** right I pwned in poker mangz! (Clockwise starting from left: Wife, Bach, Azen, Oro, Husand, Rumikun[Me])

Awww... stay away from Azen, 'cause Husband will bite!

Massage Train Mangz! (From left to right: Mike [is behind] Isai, Chu, Azen)

Go Mike!

And where would we be with out a little Chu? (and Mike G!) YEA MANGZ!

LOL you guys were massaging each other how professional lol well at least you guys have a playful side.........that was really funny XD

D

Deleted member

Rumikun said:
yea mangz! I still got my and my bro's (and ken's and bach's) money so =P
idk ken had like $10 of my money from hooter's so you probably have that too.

and wtf I hate your signature/I can read too well -_-

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Haha DooDah, this is the first time i really got to meet Isai on a personal lvl and i thought he was a great guy. He loves penguins and i love jellyfish ^_^ so until you know someone you are only allowed to judge their smash skills and not their personalities.

Ken i have no problem with you, what you say to other people is your business, i thought you were going to be cold to me because i suck at smash and everyone says that's how you are. But when you did talk to me (wasn't often, but i know i'm not a close friend or anything) you were actually courteous and not demanded, neither did you care i blow at smash, you should have came to the aqaurium for real though, or come back to atl? ^_^

However, i don't think it was cool to call team ben overrated, i mean, why would you care anyway? You are "best in the world" so why talk down on people that aren't competition? In addition to this, you wonder why everyone cheers against you and wants azen to win. Well, for one, you were on the east coast, nearly as east as you can get in the south. Along with that, it would be nice if once a tournament or so you would do a friendly with someone you haven't met before. Don't argue with a list of people that you did friendlies with or anything like that please. I'm simply saying that in all the tournaments i've been too i've rarely seen azen or any top east coast player turn down a friendly match unless they were actually busy, whereas i've never actually seen you play anyone on east coast in a friendly that you don't already know.

team ben, azen, thanks for the friendlies - kevin, i'm gonna get you with my mad cheap zelda :rolleyes:

And on the other hand, no jones to anyone, a ton of people have said things like "oh i would have won if the tournament was 2/3 and all this ****, no johns, you thought the tournament was 3/5 and you guys lost. I mean, our first match against oro and azen was random rainbow cruise in teams, and we lost with 2 SD's at the end with some ****ty part of the stage dissappearing. But who care, if we were better we would have won anyway, and same with everyone else, its impossible to predict the future or what"would" have happened.

Azen, team ben, bach, everyone that played mariokart ds, Mow's weird *** fox, isai, ken, chu, tanya, bobby, russ,(***** ditched my *** for a girl >_<--- Good **** :) ), chris and corey, Good **** to everyone, had a great time at this tournament and was very glad to play some of my best matches ever.
Kevin and Chris - mad nice on gettin 2nd in teams, honestly didn't see that one coming. Good matches with you guys. No Johns on second set, i think i put Chris in ****ing beast mode when i booted him all those times on FD cause you guys went ****ing clean on us in the losers bracket.
The real tournament standings

1st Chik-Fil-A Dwarf House Breakfast Buffet
Dead last - Bobby Hammock, Isai, Mow
haha

-GAwes

Mike we forgot our MM marth v. my zelda ...

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
malva00 said:
I know what you're talking about. At the tournament you were all jumping up and down shouting Ken's name and he just gave you a weird look or something.
i couldn't see who it was, so i went up to get my glasses.

and wife after our match i said GG, then you ran out and said " I FKING SUCK!" what should of I have said?

and if i was rude, i would have said " yea you do fking suck" but

I said "wow really close matches" to everyone else around me

I didn't say you were stupid to live on campus, i said " you would have saved more money if you didn't live on campus" then you went on and on about how supposely the college life is about living on campus and i said i lived on campus for 2 years already, so you save more money after the 1st 2 years if you didnt. then you said "im not going to drive an hour to school everyday" and it was end of -convo

when else did you try to make a convo? and If so, not about smash?

and Bach don't involve MLG not sponsering me b/c of my attitude b/c thats not the issue

malva00

Smash Master
DooDah said:
hmmmm if ken and isai weren't such *******s this tourney would have been alot better
You don't know what you're talking about.

Ken I was just kidding about that it was kind of like a joke that's not supposed to be able to make many people laugh.

Wife

Smash Lord
I'm no mod, but I think this thread is about done here.
I have no desire to continue fighting with Ken, it really doesn't matter.

If not closed, I think it should at least be unstickied.

once for the road?

*Samus Taunt*

chillindude829

Smash Master
Ken, I don't speak for Azen. It's just that I'm more talkative than he is, and he's just a quieter guy than me. So I like to joke around and talk a lot about him. But as far as defending him, obviously I'm going to do that, he's my crewmate and good friend.

As for you being disrespected by people, it's for the reasons that Bach mentioned already. We're not rooting against you as much as we're rooting for the underdog. Also, some things you say online are disrespectful, so you get disrespected in turn. You shouldn't be surprised by that.

Wife

Smash Lord
but by the way, I know I got mad after our match because it was really close, but I made sure you shake your hand and say good game before I walked away, I always do that.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
I'm not a fan of drama, so don't mind me, I'm just leaving my thoughts for those who might be interested. (AKA shoutouts lol)

I'm really glad I decided to go to this tournament. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone again, and meeting some new faces. Bobby and Chris (Gymm), Isai, Ken, Mike, Wes, Mow, Chu, Azen, Team Ben, Halo, Syn, Tom, Dan, HolyMarth, and anyone else I talked to.

For me this weekend consisted of leaving home at 2 AM, Bobby doing a u-turn in someone's front lawn, eating bad chicken, playing lots and lots of smash, seeing old friends again as well as meeting a few new people, seeing the eccentricities of downtown ATL nightlife, crazy fun Falcon matches with Mike and Isai, and more of Bobby's insane driving. I'm already finding myself wanting to attend another event like this. Hopefully I'll get that chance, and I'll see everyone again sometime.

Oh and don't forget...

1st Chik-Fil-A Dwarf House Breakfast Buffet
Dead last - Bobby Hammock, Isai, Mow
Too funny XD

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
yeah yeroc i feel you, the trip to this tourney was more fun that the smash itself. dont get me wrong i had tons of fun meeting the peeps at the tourney but things like DooDah yelling at bums and having them yelling back and gary missing 99.9% of the trip made it that much more fun (not that we wanted gary to be gone... um, that sounded wrong). oh and yeroc i kinda knew who you were before i found out your name since your like a human version of your AV. they were a few other white blonde dudes but you looked like the white blonde yeroc. um im going to sleep before i say more things that make no sense.

*Tamus Saunt*

Husband

Smash Lord
I agree with wife. This thread is just us telling ken that he is a grumpy old man and him making johns about it. Pretty stupid.

But i do want to say that i forgot to say something to one of my Fav smashers..... Wes, i will **** your zelda any day, lol. You better be at that tourny that you said you are going to go to. The only reason why im going is cuz i get to see your pretty face. So be there.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
chillindude829 said:
some things you say online are disrespectful, so you get disrespected in turn. You shouldn't be surprised by that.
That's how I feel about you (@ chillin)

There's no need to lie to Ken and tell him that "Mew2King said Ken's Fox was camping" which I did not say. You were the only person on DC++ that I recall saying that Ken's Fox was camping. Stop spreading lies about me, you're as bad as ManaCloud. Even IF Ken's Fox was camping, so what. Do what it takes to win, no johns. That's no reason to b*tch about it. I wouldn't hate you if you weren't such an @sshole to me all the time for no "good" reason. I don't like to hate people =(

Azen - Still my favorite smasher in the world ^__^

Ken, just so we're clear, I don't dislike you at all, I just abhor your brother >_>. I don't hate people for no reason or stupid reasons, but when someone comes on the hub or AIM and ALWAYS makes fun of me EVERY time we're both on, then spreads lies about why PimpUigi punched me a long time ago, then blames everything on me and Instant Messages me with an extremely long convo about why his life is so much better than mine + a trillion insults in a row to try to discourage me and make me feel bad, then I think that's a good reason to hate him. I have no problem with you at all.

*Samus Taunt*

Husband

Smash Lord
Ok, we need to draw the line with the Samus Taunt, i think only a few ppl are allowed to do it and those few ppl know who they are. I dont even know if some of you know what it means. so step it up. Mew2King and Chillin can do the fox taunt together, LOL

Oro

BRoomer
BRoomer
No way, *Samus taunt* is like the new "No Johns" or "Good Clux" :D

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Well the samus taunt is great, but how can you compare it to the DK taunt? DK taunt>all others (except maybe Mario's)

Wife

Smash Lord
no, but it's not the first time i've been asked.

lol just ask isai, he thought I was gay in like 1992

Top Bottom