• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus 2010 - June 4-6th - $7,000 - Ally, M2K...everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King~

Smash Champion
@keitaro, you could just you know

make a new account on MLG since you dont have any points yet

unless you did it already, in which case

dat money...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
It's pretty cool how there is a pika for every region. Me, Anther, Pikapika, and Z if he comes. That would be cool lol.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
I think my name for MLG is Rurounikeitaro.

Is there a way I can change it to Keitaro for the tournament?
You can change your username by going here: http://gamebattles.com/account/edit

It costs 10 credits, which can be purchased from the MLG Store for 7$

are these passes only available to get online and if yes will we need a credit card?
If there are any extra passes, they will be sold at Check-in on Friday of the event at the door. However, I would highly suggest purchasing them online in case they do sell out. You will need a Mastercard or Visa Debit/Credit card to purchase the pass.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
:( About the money thing. I may pay anyway, it's only $7.00 dollars.

Anti, how are you getting here again? I hope you got a spot in someone's car officially for once.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
God... Everyones hyping Pikapika up so hard, and hes been playing like such crap recently... Ima have to get him to train up so he doesnt scrub out again.

oh, and a note to everyone, dont be surprised if you get handled by some random sonic, DK or Ike that says that theyre from the same region as him.

Vinnie

Smash Master
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl ****, dirtbags everywhere. I should actually do that more... (do that more meaning, make people put the money down lol)

also, just bought my plane ticket. Hype! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom